Maharashtra Law CET 2019 Application Form, Exam Notification, Apply Online, Exam Pattern, Important Dates, How to Apply Maharashtra Law CET 2019.
Maharashtra Law CET 2019 Application Form
The students should have to get the complete details of the application form for Law Entrance Exam. The students with having all eligibility factors can apply for the application form. This is the entrance test which is conducted at state level. The students must have to check the details of the Law Common Entrance Test. The students should have to check the complete details of the board. The students should have to check the complete details. The details will be available for the entrance exam in this article too.
Maharashtra Law CET 2019
A special cell organised this Law Entrance Test. The students can apply for the state level exam after getting the schedule and other instructions about the examination. The admission will be only offered by the authority if having the exact merit score. The registration process may be unleashed from the official site in April 2019. Other all details will be available with the registration process. Check MAH MCA CET 2019 Application Form.
MAH LAW CET 2019 Application Fee:
- The students should have to check the complete details of the application fee.
- The application fee will be 800 rupees for the applicants from general category.
- But the reserved category candidates 400 rupees.
- The students should have to pay the fee in online mode.
Maharashtra Law CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Indian and NRI students can apply for the application form.
- Candidates must show the state domicile certificate.
- PIO/ OCI and Foreign candidates can also apply.
- The minimum age must be 20 years of the candidate.
- The candidates who are looking for to apply for three-year law course then she/ he has to pass graduation. Check MAH B.Ed. CET 2019 Application Form.
- For five-year law course, one should have to pass 12th class in any discipline.
Maharashtra Law CET 2019 Important Dates
|Sr. No.||MAHA LAW CET Events||Examination Dates|
|3 years of Law Course||5 years of Law Course|
|1||Online LAW CET 2019 Application form||February 2019||January 2019|
|2||Deadline for the Application form||22nd April 2019||March 2019|
|3||Last date of correction in the application form||–||March 2019|
|4||Last date for printing your application||22nd April 2019||March 2019|
|5||The release date of hall ticket||22nd April 2019||10th April 2019|
|6||Maha LAW CET 2019 Exam||1st June 2019||21st April 2019|
|7||Law CET Result Declaration||July 2019||13th May 2019|
|8||LAW CET Counselling will start on||July 2019||June 2019|
|9||Deadline for Counselling||July 2019||June 2019|
|10||Classes start||August 2019||August 2019|
Maharashtra LAW CET 2019 Examination Pattern
- The examination will be in online mode.
- Only objective type questions will be available.
- The negative marking will work in the marking scheme.
- The examination should have to be completed in two hours.
- There will be different examination pattern is there for three years or a five-year law course.
Question Paper Style For Three-year course: GK (30 Questions), Legal Aptitude Reasoning (40 Questions), Maths (10 Questions), English (30 Questions) and logical reasoning will have 40 Questions. Check the MAH MBA CET 2019 Application Form.
Question Paper Style For Five-Year course: GK (40 Questions), Legal Aptitude Reasoning (30 Questions), Maths (00 Questions), English (50 Questions) and logical reasoning will have 30 Questions.
Maharastra LAW CET Admit Card 2019
The admit card for the law exam will be released according to the schedule. The students should have to check the schedule and then check the admit card availability date. In June 2019, the admit card can be unleashed by the authority. The LAW CET Authority will convert the admit card as an ID proof for exam day.
महाराष्ट्र कायदा सीईटी परीक्षा 2019
विविध अभ्यासक्रमासाठी वेगवेगळ्या तारखांवर प्रवेश परीक्षा आयोजित केली जाईल. विद्यार्थ्यांना परीक्षेत पूर्ण तपशील तपासावा लागतो आणि नंतर परीक्षेत प्रवेश करावा लागतो. परीक्षांच्या नियमांनुसार उमेदवारांनी कोणत्याही प्रकारची आपत्तिजनक गतिविधी वापरलीच पाहिजे. विद्यार्थ्यांनी कायद्याच्या सीईटी परीक्षा निर्देशांचे पालन करावे. जेईई मेन्स 2019 अर्जाचा फॉर्मचा तपशील मिळवा. या परीक्षेत उत्तीर्ण झाल्यानंतर उमेदवारांना तीन वर्ष किंवा पाच वर्षाच्या कायद्यात प्रवेश मिळेल. प्रवेश परीक्षेसाठी उमेदवारांना तपशीलवार ब्रोशर मिळवावे लागेल. जर उमेदवारांचे अचूक तपशील असतील तर उमेदवार परीक्षेसाठी अर्ज करू शकतात.
Maharashtra LAW CET Result 2019
The result can be checked from the official site. In starting of MAy 2019, the three-year LLB course result will show the calibre of the examinees. The students should have to check the complete details. The details must be checked by the candidates. A complete scorecard will be released by the authority in terms of marks and rank achieved. The students should have to proceed to the counselling after getting the details of the result. Check TS LAWCET 2019 Application Form.
Maharashtra LAW CET Counselling 2019
In August 2019, the counselling schedule will be disclosed and ready to run. The students should have to wait for the cut-off marks. The students should have to check the complete details of the counselling session. The centralised counselling process will be there for the candidates. The seats will be allotted as per the merit list. Check AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form.
Maharashtra LAW CET 2019: How to Apply
- MHT CET Law CET will provide the online platform to apply.
- The students must have to check the details and available fields from the official site.
- Each and every field must be filled with genuine details.
- Now complete the details and pay the fee.
- Finally, take a print of the application form after submission.