Mahadbt Maharashtra Scholarship 2018: Mahadbt Maharashtra Scholarships is an initiative of Maharashtra Government to provide scholarships to the socially and financially backward people. Earlier it was known as Mahaeschol Maharashtra Scholarship. The name was changed to Mahadbt Maharashtra in support to direct benefit transfer scheme of the Government of India. These are also called the e-scholarships. The applicant gets the direct benefit of scholarships through their bank account. Check the details of Mahadbt Maharashtra Scholarships in this article.
Mahadbt Maharashtra Scholarship 2018
The scholarships are submitted to the bank accounts of the candidate. Applicants have to apply in online mode. For that candidates have to visit the official portal of the Maharashtra Government. Candidates first of all have to register and then with the login id have to log in for submission of online application form. The old name of Mahadbt Maharashtra Scholarship is Mahaeschol Maharashtra Scholarship.
Mahadbt Maharashtra 2018 Scholarships
- Pre-Metric e-Scholarship: The Parametric E-Scholarship will be provided to the students from Scheduled Cast and is studying in 9th or 10th class.
- Post-Metric Scholarship: The Scholarship will be provided to the students who have passed 12th class from Maharashtra.
- Military School Scholarship: The students who are from ST/ SC/ VJNT/ SBC and studying in between 5th to 9th class.
- Rajarshee Shahu Maharaj Scholarship: The scholarship will be given to those who have passed 10th from Maharashtra in the year 2017-2018.
- Savitribai Phule Scholarship: Only the girl students who are studying in 5th to 9th class. Check Punjab Post Metric Scholarship.
- Unclean Occupation/ K.K.P. Scholarship: The Unclean profession or K.K.P. Scholarship is given to the students who from OPEN/ ST/OBC /SC/ VJNT/ SBC categories and studying in first to Class 10th.
Mahadbt Maharashtra Scholarship 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for Mahadbt Maharashtra Scholarship 2018 are as follows:
- The applicant who seeks scholarship should be a permanent resident of Maharashtra state.
- The applicant must have studied in the state’s schools. Check Maulana Azad Education Loan Scheme.
- The minimum education qualification for the scholarship is 12th class or equivalent.
- Applicants seeking scholarships for higher studies must be of SC/ ST, VJNT (Vimukta Jat Nomadic Tribes), OBSC (Other Backward Class) and SBC (Special Backward Class) or the person who is economically backward.
Mahadbt Maharashtra Scholarship 2018 Important Dates
All the important dates are as follows:
Starting of submission of the online registration form: June/ July 2018.
Deadline for submission of the registration form: Sept 2018. Check Prerana Scholarship 2018.
Deadline for submitting hard copies of all documents: September 2018.
How to Apply for Mahadbt Maharashtra Scholarship 2018
Follow the steps given below to register for Mahadbt Maharashtra Scholarship 2018:
- First of all visit official portal of scholarship of Maharashtra Government.
- On the left-hand side, the login and new registration option will be given, candidates have to click on the new registration option.
- Candidates have to provide the Aadhar Card Details for registration.
- After clicking on the Continue option candidates further have to choose from the option OTP or Biometric for confirmation of information related to Aadhar Card. And click on the Back option.
- Candidates will reach the following page by clicking on the Back option.
- Candidates have to click on the Continue option for submitting the Aadhar details to complete the registration process.
- After filling the details candidates will get the login ID and password.
- With the help of login id and password, candidates can complete the registration process.
- Candidates have to provide name, date of birth, father name, Mother Name, Bank Account Details and Academic details.
- After, filling all the details candidates have to click on the Submit option.
- Candidates must get the hard copy of filled in application form for the futher procedure.