MAHA TET 2019 Application Form, Important Schedule, Exam pattern, Result, Admit Card, Apply Online.
MAHA TET 2019 Application Form: Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test is a test at the state level. candidates from all over the state can apply for this examination. The examination will provide an eligibility certificate from the state education authority for TET. This certificate will be used in various job opportunities at the state level in education department as a teacher. Check TS TET 2019 Application Form.
MAHA TET 2019 Application Form
Candidates who are waiting for the TET application form, we have some good news for them. Here we are designing the information set for TET applicants. You can read the article and you will notice that you have gained important points and details for TET exam. Maharashtra State Council of Examination Department will release the first official notification. The notification will be available on the official portal. Candidates can check the amount of application fee if you are going to apply. We are providing this important data for our users.
MAHA TET 2019 Application Fee:
- The application fee for one paper will be 400 rupees (general and OBC) and 800 rupees.
- SC/ST and differently abled candidates will have to pay 240 rupees for paper one and 400 rupees for paper 1 and 2.
- The fee should have to pay in online mode.
MAHA TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
For Primary Teacher:
- Two-year D.El.Ed Diploma or D.Ed or B.El.Ed followed by 12th Class with 50% marks are required to apply for MAHA TET application form. Check CTET 2019 Application Form.
For the Middle-Class teacher:
- A bachelor degree will be required in any discipline.
- Bachelor degree in education will also be required.
- The minimum passing marks will be 50% for general, OBC and 45% marks for other reserved categories.
MAHA TET 2019 Important Dates
|Sr. No.||Scheduled Timeline||Dates.|
|1||Online registration starts in||June 2019|
|2||Last date for applying and Online registration||June 2019|
|3||The last date to download the MAHA TET printed application form||June 2019|
|4||Online Examination Fees Submission||June 2019|
MAHA TET 2019 Examination Pattern
We have mentioned the examination pattern and other details. The below-designed images will have the subject wise details about the examination. Check and follow them. If there will any change is introduced then we will publish a notification form this. Check PS TET 2019 Application Form.
For Paper One:
For Paper Two:
MAHA TET 2019 Admit Card
The examination authority from Maharashtra state will release the admit card cum entry letter for all applicants. Candidates will get this official clip from the official website of the board. No one can enter the examination centre without this officially released document. Check Study and Career Options After Xth and XIIth Class.
MAHA TET Examination 2019
Examination schedule will be provided by the council. The state council should provide the availability of examination centres. All details will be uploaded to the official site of MAHA TET council. The candidates will have to appear in the examination for which he/she was applied. The candidates will get some additional instructions from the examiner in the examination hall.
MAHA TET Answer Key 2019
The council will also release the answer key to the satisfaction of the candidates. The candidates can match the given answer from the attempted one. The students will have to check the answer key if they have some doubt on the quality of the answer key then you may contact the officials of the TET examination. Check HTET 2019 Application Form.
MAHA TET Result 2019
The result for MAHA TET 2019 examination will be released after clearing the doubts on MAHA TET Answer key. The authorised website from the MAHA TET council will release the result. The result should be download from the mentioned portal. Check Karnataka TET 2019 Application Form.
MAHA TET 2019: How to Apply
- MAHA TET authority will receive the application form in online mode.
- Offline applications will not be entertained.
- First of all, candidates have to register themselves on TET portal.
- The password and user ID will be there. Use them for further use.
- Candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile number.
- These two communicative media will be used throughout the result declaration process.
- Payment of the application fee will be paid in online mode.
- A separate window will be there for the application fee.
- The data entered in the application form should be well exercised.
- The registration number and password will have to be kept safe.
- No more chance to correct the application after submission.
- If online transaction is not successful then complete the registration process again.