MAH MBA CET 2020
MAH MBA CET or Maharashtra MBA Common Entrance Test is a state-level entrance test. It is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. Through MAH MBA CET 2020 candidates get admission to postgraduate courses such as MBA, MMS, PGDM, and PGDBM. It is a highly competitive exam and thousands of students apply for it every year. Candidates in this article can check the details of MAH MBA CET 2020, eligibility criteria, application form, important dates, how to apply etc. Check CAT 2020 Application Form.
MAH MBA CET 2020
The details of application form for MAH MBA CET 2020 are as follows:
- The application form for MAH MBA CET 2020 will be filled in online mode.
- The registration will begin in the first week of January 2020.
- Candidates must fill the application form before the due date.
- The conducting body will not provide an extension of dates for application form submission.
- Candidates have to fill personal and academic details in the online application form.
- Candidates should fill all the details correct as the incorrectly filled form will be rejected immediately.
- After application form fills up candidates also have to upload digital images of their passport size photograph and signature. Check IGNOU OPEN MAT 2020.
- In the end, candidates have to pay the application fee.
- The application fee will be submitted in online mode.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card and Net Banking.
- The application fee once submitted will not be refunded.
- Candidates belonging to Open Category of Maharashtra State, (OMS) Outside Maharashtra State and Jammu & Kashmir Migrant have to pay Rs. 1000 for the application fee.
- For candidates belonging to SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), Other Backward Casts, SBC and PwD the application fee is Rs. 800.
MAH MBA CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying for MAH MBA CET 2020. Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Candidates should have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Candidates must have scored 50% marks, in the qualifying exam.
- For candidates belonging o OBC/ PD (Maharashtra State Only) category the minimum requirement of marks is 45%.
- Appearing candidates can also apply for MAH MBA CET.
MAH MBA CET 2020 Important Dates (Tentative)
All the important dates for MAH MBA CET 2020 are as follows:
|1||Starting of Online Registration||Jan 22nd, 2020|
|2||Deadline for Online Registration||Feb 14th, 2020|
|3||Deadline for editing the details||the Second week of Feb 2020|
|4||Deadline for printing the Application Form||Last week of Feb 2020|
|5||Submission of Application Fee||Third week of Jan to the Second week of Feb 2020|
|6||Release of Admit Card||Feb 28th, 2020 (Onwards)|
|7||Date of MAH CET Entrance Exam||Mar 10th and 11th, 2020|
|8||Declaration of Result||Mar 19th, 2020|
|9||Beginning of Counselling||Third week of May 2020|
MAH MBA CET 2020 Syllabus
MAH CET 2020 Syllabus comprises the following subjects:
- Reading Comprehension & Verbal Ability (50 Questions).
- Logical (75 questions) & Abstract Reasoning (25 Questions).
- Quantitative Aptitude (50 Questions).
The question paper will be designed to test candidates’ aptitude and English language proficiency.
MAH MBA CET 2020 Exam Pattern
MAH MBA CET Exam Pattern is as follows:
- Mode of Exam: MAH MBA CET is a Computer Based Exam.
- Exam Duration: Candidates will be given 2h 30m to complete the exam.
- Number of Questions: Total 200 questions will be asked in MAH MBA CET 2020.
- Type of Questions: There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in the question papers.
- The Medium of the Exam: The medium of MAH MBA CET 2020 will be English.
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries 1 mark
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of Negative Marking.
MAH MBA CET Admit Card 2020
The admit card for MAH MBA CET 2020 will be released in the fourth week of February 2020. Admit Card will be available in online mode. Candidates can download it from the official website. On the day of the examination, candidates have to produce admit card along with an original photo id proof at the examination centre. Candidates must keep it safe until the admission process over.
MAH MBA CET Result 2020
MAH MBA CET result will be available on the official website of the conducting body, It is expected that the MAH MBA CET Result will be announced in the Second week of March 2020. Candidates who clear the exam will be called for the counselling round.
MAH MBA CET Counselling 2020
For the seat allotment, Centralized Admission Proces (CAP) is conducted by the conducting authority. Candidates will be called for the counselling after the preparation of the merit list. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidates’ performance in the MAH MBA CET Exam.
How to Apply for MAH MBA CET 2020
Here are the steps to apply for MAH MBA CET 2020:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link MAH CET 2020.
- Choose Online Registration option.
- Now, provide personal and academic details.
- Click on Register and Confirm option after filling the details.
- Proceed for the payment of the application fee.
- Pay the application fee via credit card/ debit card and net banking.
- Take the print out of the application form for further reference.