MAH B.Ed. CET 2019 Application Form, Mah Notification/ Exam Dates, Apply Online, MAH B.Ed CAP Process.
MAH B.Ed. CET 2019 Application Form: The candidates are allowed to download the information brochure for B.Ed. admission. Each and every notification will be available in the online mode. So be updated yourself on the official website. You should know that once the application form is submitted then it would not be refunded back. Candidates must be aware of the admission process which is CAP. Check MAH MBA CET 2019 Application Form.
MAH B.Ed. CET 2019 Application Form
The competent authority will release the notification about the entrance exam for B.Ed. course. The entrance exam will allow the students to take admission in all government, university’s colleges and other paid or unpaid colleges. Commissioner of State CET Cell is the only authority who will run the examination process called as MAH-B. Ed CET 2019. Candidates should check the details and eligibility criteria. The Nodal Officer of the Higher Education CET and CAP is Directorate of the Higher Education. Check the eligibility criteria for the admission in the course.
The foreign candidates do not have any need to appear in the entrance exam. They should have to apply online with the fee under the field and follow the further details.
MAH B.Ed. CET 2019 Application Fee
- The application fee for the candidates from the Maharashtra State has to pay 400 rupees for the single B.Ed. application form.
- Candidates from other states should pay 800 rupees for the application form.
- The fee is not refundable after submission. Check MAHA TET 2019 Application Form.
- The application fee can be paid by any online mode.
MAH B.Ed. CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must be Indian.
- Candidates from all other states can also apply for the B.Ed. course.
- The candidate must have the Master or bachelor degree in any discipline.
- Candidate should have a minimum 50% marks in the qualifying degree.
- Such candidates who are now in the final year can also apply for the admission process.
MAH B.Ed. Examination Schedule 2019
- The application forms can be downloaded from 23rd March to 23rd April 2019.
- Candidates have to apply before the deadline.
- The examination will be held on 22nd May 2019.
- The result will also be declared in May-June 2019.
- CAP round will schedule will be announced after the result declaration.
MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Examination Pattern
- There will be four sections or four subjects.
- GK (30 marks and 30 Questions), Teacher Aptitude (30 marks and 30 Questions) and Mental Ability (40 marks and 40 Questions).
- One mark for the correct answer.
- 90 minutes will be given to the candidates to complete the exam.
- English and Marathi will be the official language of the CET question paper.
MAH B.Ed CET 2019 Identity Verification
The identity of applicants will be verified by the examiners. One of the ID proof must be shown by the candidates in the examination centre. The cross verification will be there of the Photo ID proof. The ID proof in which the image is not clear this will be rejected and in this case, one will have to show another ID Proof. Check Gujarat University B.Ed 2019 Admission.
Late Reporting In the Examination Centre
As we all know that the examination will be in online mode. Ninety questions will be asked. The online examination has its own rules. As the system administrator has logged in the examination has started. No one will be allowed to enter if the system is logged in. So you have to reach the examination centre much before so that you can understand the examination rules from the administrator.
Action Against Misconduct or Unfair Means
The candidature will be cancelled of such students. Having mobile, misbehaving in the examination hall, use of any verbal or written material can be considered as the misconduct of CET. Candidates should have to keep their mobile safe during the examination. They can use lockers or their bags to store the mobile phone during the examination. Check Karnataka B.Ed 2019 Admission.
MAH B.Ed. Counselling/ Admission Process 2019
- The candidates should have to score more in the CET.
- All government and other all institutes will offer admission.
- As per the result and merit list candidates will get admission.
- Reservation criteria will also work in the admission process.
- You can choose the course and college according to rank.
- Documents should be submitted on admission time.
MAH B.Ed Registration Process 2019
- The registration can be done on www.dhepune.gov.in.
- The candidates should go with option showing Apply Online.
- First of all, make your registration.
- Keep the registration number and password safe. These two things will be sent to the registered mobile number or email address.
- A confirmation email will also be sent to you.
- Now fill the details and click on Save and Next.
- The candidates should not use any pre name like Shri or Smt with the name.
- Now upload the documents.
- The documents which are to be uploaded should be clear and of good quality in the scanned form.
- Now pay the application fee.
How to Upload Scanned Documents?
- First of all, put the original document in your colours scanner.
- Take a pic from the scanner link.
- The link will be available on your computer.
- Open the document with Paint.
- Resize the document as required.