LUMET 2020 Lucknow University: All the eligible candidates who have a graduate degree in any discipline with at least 50 % marks can go for LUMET 2020. The candidates who have valid CAT scorecard is also eligible to appear in the LUMET 2020 Lucknow University. Also, check Lucknow University Admission.
The application form will be submitted till 10th May 2020 (without late fee) and 15ht May 2020 (with late fee).
LUMET 2020 Lucknow University
The candidates who want to get admission in the MBA programme in LUMET 2020 Lucknow University will be selected through an International /National level aptitude test that consists of both written test and oral test. The University of Lucknow will also organize its own entrance examination to offer admission to various MBA programs. This entrance test will be known as Lucknow University Management Entrance Test (LUMET). Candidates with a valid CAT scorecard is also eligible for admission through this test. The admission will be followed by a PI (personal interview) for all the applying candidates. Aligarh Muslim University, AMU MBA Apply Now.
The written test (CAT or LUMET 2020) weightage will be 80 for a merit score and for the interview the merit score of 20. The overall merit list will be calculated out of a merit score of 100.
LUMET 2020 Important Dates (Official)
The Important Dates for LUMET Lucknow University are given below. The dates are tentative in nature:
- Starting of online application form: 18th August 2017;
- Deadline for the Submission of application form without late fee: 10th May 2020;
- Deadline for the submission of application form with late fee: 15th May 2020.
- Date of Entrance Exam: 2nd June 2020 (however, this date can be changed);
- Date of Interview: 3rd – 6th July (the date can be changed).
The application fee is as follows:
- For General and OBC Category Rs. 2000.00
- For SC and ST category Rs. 1000.00
LUMET 2020 Mode of Admission
- The Lucknow University offers two modes of admission one is CAT score and another one is Lucknow University Management Entrance Test (LUMET 2020).
- The candidate has to select the mode of admission at the time of filing of the application form.
- Applicants who have valid CAT score will be eligible to appear in the LUMET 2020 examination.
LUMET MBA Exam Pattern 2020
The exam pattern for LUMET is as follows:
- Each question will have four marks.
- Negative marking will be there. One-fourth negative marking.
- 100 questions will be asked in LUMET 2020.
- 90 minutes will be given to solve and attempt the paper.
- The main subjects are Numerical Ability, Logical Reasoning, GK, English (Verbal Ability) and Data Interpretation.
LUMET 2020 Test Center
All the Test Centres for LUMET 2020 will be at Lucknow city and maybe in three other Test centres outside the Lucknow city, namely Bhopal, Ranchi, and Gorakhpur only if the sufficient numbers of candidates will be available for these centres, Otherwise the entrance test will be held only in Lucknow.
LUMET 2020 Score Card
The Candidates who have a valid CAT score are eligible to appear in the LUMET 2020. And their merit list can be computed on the basis of CAT scores. All the candidates will have to appear in the personal interview round including CAT scorers. So candidates can also have an option to appear in the LUMET 2020. In such case, the CAT score will not be considered only bLUMET 2020 Score is valid. Check Career Aspects in Master of Business Administration.
Importance of CAT Scorecard
The CAT qualifiers can directly proceed to the admission process. These students do not have any need to appear in LUMET exam. But the admission will be as per the latest merit list. Check CAT 2020 Application Form.
LUMET 2020 Personal Interview
All candidates including CAT score and LUMET will have to appear in the personal interview round which is conducted by the University. The interview will be organised in the given time slot. The interview date is 3rd June to 6th June 2020. The interview will have 20% weightage of the merit list.
LUMET 2020 Final Merit List
A combined merit list (overall) for all candidates who have appeared in the LUMET 2020 Entrance exam and personal interview will be available in the related Departments and on the University official website. Check Kerala KMAT 2020 Application Form.
MBA Fee Structure at Lucknow Universtiy
The MBA fee structure at Lucknow University is as follows:
How to fill LUMET Application Form 2020
The steps to apply are given below:
- Candidates have to fill the details for registration.
- Fill all the personal details.
- Fill all the educational details like marks with a percentage.
- Candidates can select the admission mode with valid CAT score.
- Now select the test centre. However, Lucknow University will be allotted the test centre.
- Now upload the signature and photograph.
- Candidates can take a preview of all the filled entries.
- After filling all the entries correctively fo for the payment and pay the application fee using Debit card/ Net Banking or credit card.
- Now take a print of Application Form and receipt of Application Fee.