Allahabad University LAT 2020
Allahabad University or the University of Allahabad conducts Law Admission Test or LAT for admission to 3 years LLB Program. Candidates seeking admission to UG level law courses at Allahabad University have to apply online on the official website of Allahabad University. AU also conducts LFAT; Allahabad University also conducts Law Faculty Admission Test (LFAT) or admission to Integrated Five Years LLB course. Check the details of Allahabad University LAT 2020 in the article below. Check Allahabad University CRET 2020.
Allahabad University LAT 2020 Application Form
The details of application form for Law Admission Test is as follows:
- Candidates have to apply for LAT 2020 in the online mode.
- Candidates have to fill personal details in the application form such as Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth, E-Mail Address etc.
- After the submission of personal details, candidates have to pay the application fee.
LAT 2020 Application Fee
Application form details are as follows:
|Sr. No.||Category of the Candidate||Fee (In Rs.)|
|2||OBC (Other Backward Class)||1500|
|3||SC (Schedule Class)||750|
|4||ST (Schedule Tribes)||750|
|5||PH (Physically Handicapped)||750|
Allahabad University LAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Minimum age of a candidate must be 20 years for LAT 2020.
Residential Criteria: Only Indian candidates can apply for LAT 2020.
Educational Qualifications required for LAT 2020 are as follows:
- Candidates have to be graduated or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Following is the minimum marks requirement criteria for different criteria.
- For General category candidates, 45% aggregate marks are required in the qualifying examination. Check AIBE Eligibility Criteria.
- For OBC category 42% aggregate marks are required in the qualifying marks.
- SC/ ST category 40% marks in aggregate are required.
- Candidates who are appearing in qualifying exam are also eligible for LAT 2020.
Reservation of Seats for LAT 2020 is as follows:
|Sr. No.||Category of the Candidate||Percentage Reservation|
|1||OBC (Other Backward Class)||27%|
|2||SC (Scheduled Caste)||15%|
|3||ST (Schedule Tribe)||7.5%|
Allahabad University LAT 2020 Exam Schedule (Tentative)
The tentative examination schedule for LAT 2020 is as follows:
- The release of Online Application form for LAT 2020: 8th of April 2020
- Deadline for Submission of Online Application: 29th April 2020
- Deadline for depositing of application fees and submission of online application form- 29th April 2020. Check Allahabad University LFAT 2020 Application Form.
- Availability of Admit Cards in online mode –2nd May 2020.
- Date of LAW 2020 Examination- 7th May 2020.
- Declaration of Result of LAT 2020: Third week of May 2020 (Tentative).
Allahabad University LAT 2020 Syllabus
Syllabus for Allahabad University LAT 2020 is as follows:
- Language Comprehension
- General Awareness and Current Affairs
- Mental Ability &
- Legal Aptitude
LAT 2020 Examination Pattern
Examination pattern for LAT 2020 is as follows:
- LAT 2020 exam consists of three papers.
- The first paper comprises of questions on Language Comprehension
- Second paper consists of questions based on General Awareness, Current affairs.
- The third paper will consist of reasoning ability questions
- Candidates will be given Two hours and Thirty minutes time duration for LAT 2020.
- LAT 2020 will be of 300 marks. Check BHU Law Entrance Test 2020.
- Negative marking will be allowed in LAT 2020.
|Sr. No.||LAT Name of all Three Papers||Total Number of Questions will be||Marks awarded for each correct answer||Negative Marking Scheme for LAT 2020|
|1||Language Comprehension||50 (Hindi: 10 and English: 40)||2||1/4th|
|2||General Awareness & Current Affairs||50||2||1/4th|
|3||Reasoning & Mental Ability||50||2||1/4th|
|Total Questions will be: 150||Maximum Marks will be: 300|
LAT 2020 Seat Availability
Ther are only 120 seats are there. The number of seats can be increased or decreased as per the instructions from BCI. There will be 6 seats are reserved for the wards of the teachers and faculty members of the University of Allahabad. The rest of 114 seats will be filled by the university officials as per the merit list.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for LAT 2020
The general category students have to score at least 50% marks in LAT examination. Whereas the OBC category students will have to get 27% marks in LAT exam. The students from SC/St category have to criteria of qualifying marks.
Deduction For GAP Years
The regular students mean who are now going to appear in the final examination of XIIth class will be prefered. 5% marks of total scored marks in LAT, will be deducted for each gap year. Check LSAT 2019 Application Form.
Fee Structure For LAT 2020
|Sr. No.||Fee Description||Fee (PA)|
|1||Tuition Fee||32000 Rupees|
|2||Admission Fee||2500 Rupees|
|3||Library||2500 Rupees (Refundable)|
|4||Academic Support Service||5000 Rupees|
|5||Campus Dev. Fee||3000 Rupees|
|6||Examination Fee||4500 Rupees|
|7||Annual Dues||500 rupees|
LAT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download their LAT 2020 admit card from the official website of the authority. Candidates will not be sent admit card to their address. LAT 2020 Admit Card will contain the following details:
- Name of the candidate.
- Roll Number.
- Test venue.
- Examination Timings.
Candidates have to take out a clear printout of LAT 2020 Admit Card. Candidates have to carry the Admit Card along with one photo ID proof at the examination centre. Candidates without admit cards will not be allowed to sit in the LAT 2020. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website from May 2020 (probably prior to one week of the examination.
LAT Result 2020
Candidates need to check their LAT results on the official website of Allahabad University. Candidates can check their results for LAT 2020 exam with the help of their roll number/ registration number. The result will be declared in the third week of July 2020. Candidates will be able to know the marks and rank secured by them from the result of LAT 2020.
LAT 2020: How to Apply
- The students can go to the Allahabad University Official Website to apply online.
- The application will not be accepted in offline mode.
- To apply candidates have to register them self by clicking on the registration button.
- The applicants have to fill the details in the registration form.
- Now go to the pay application fee link.
- The authority will not ask your ATM card number or other details.
- Please do not share it with anyone.
- After paying the fee to take a print of the application form.
Allahabad University Contact Details:
Address of Allahabad University is as follows:
Senate House Campus, University Road, Old Katra
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211002.
Phone:0532 246 1083, Official Website: www.allduniv.ac.in.