Kota University Exam Form 2019, Kota University Application Form 2019, Kota University UG/ PG Application Form 2019, Kota University Exam Date 2019
Kota University Exam Form 2019
Kota University, Kot have released the exam forms for the 2019 UG- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, PG- Previous, Final and all semester exams of BA/ B.Sc and B.Com Additional and all UG Vocational courses. All Regular/ Private and Reappearing candidates have to fill the exam form in order to appear for the exams. Check more about Kota University Exam Form 2019 in the article below. Kota University has released their online application forms for the UG and PG courses. You must apply for the same before the closing of the online forms. Also, check Kota University Admission Process.
Kota University Exam Form 2019 Details
The universitreleasedlaeased the exam forms in the online mode. Click here to fill the online exam form. Candidates have to submit the prescribed exam fee along with the service charge. Check the online payment charge of service provider:
|Service Name||Charge (In Rs.)|
|Deposition of Fees through|
e-Mitra kiosks including
form filling charges
|For fee up to Rs. 2000/- Rs. 26 per transaction|
|For the fee from Rs. 2001/- to Rs. 10000 Rs. 32 per transaction|
|For fee above Rs. 10000/- Rs. 47 per transaction|
|Only fee deposition charges at e-Mitra kiosks|
|A||Up to Rs 2000/-||Rs 6/-|
|B||Between Rs 2001/- to Rs 10000/-||Rs 11/-|
|C||Between Rs 10001/- & above||Rs 26/-|
- Candidates can also pay the application fee through ICICI Bank Online Payment Gate Way.
- There will be no charges of payment of exam form fee through Website of the University of Kota. Check B.Ed Result 2019.
- Candidates can pay the exam form fee through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
Kota University Exam Form 2019
Candidates have to visit the official website of the university to fill the exam form. Read instructions given below before filling the exam form:
Instructions to Fill Online Exam Forms:
- Candidates must ensure whether they are eligible or not before filling the examination form. After the payment of online examination fee, the changes will not be allowed.
- Candidates before filling the exam form should upload the scanned images of Photograph and Signature. Candidates must ensure that the images uploaded are correct. There will be no changes allowed in image uploading once the candidate
submits the exam fee. Check all the Instruction in Hindi here.
- The revaluation result of every class has been released by the university. If any candidate’s revaluation result is not released then he/ she can fill the exam form according to the current result. If any changes in result happen afterward then candidates result will be updated accordingly in the next year. For that, the candidate has to write an application form in the
name of principle and attach the copy of the result with it.
- Candidates who have appeared in the previous examinations of the university could fill the previous year roll number in the exam form. Fresher candidates have to fill fresh exam form.
- Candidates who are enrolled with the university e.g., who have passed UG First, Second, the Third year or PG Final year student and are applying for the semester exams have to attach all the mark sheets along with the exam form.
कोटा विश्वविद्यालय परीक्षा फॉर्म 2019
पिछले विश्वविद्यालय की परीक्षा में उपस्थित उम्मीदवारों को अपने पहले वाला रोल नंबर परीक्षा फॉर्म में भरना होगा। यदि किसी भी उम्मीदवार के डेटा में कोई परिवर्तन हुआ है तो उसे दोबारा फॉर्म भरना होगा। जो लोग पहली बार विश्वविद्यालय की परीक्षा में बैठेंगे, उन्हें परीक्षा परीक्षा के साथ पिछली परीक्षा की फोटोकॉपी संलग्न करनी होगी। यदि किसी उम्मीदवार ने पिछले परीक्षा में किसी अन्य विश्वविद्यालय को पास कर दिया है तो उसे परीक्षा फॉर्म के साथ भी माइग्रेशन सर्टिफिकेट संलग्न करना होगा। विद्यार्थियों को परीक्षा के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए हमारे द्वारा दी गई जानकारियों को ध्यानपूर्वक पढना होगा।
Candidates have to fill the fresh form under the following conditions:
- If exam form is not opened with the Roll Number.
- If the status of the result is R/L or the result of the candidate has been declared yet.
- If for any a regular candidate get transferred to private candidates or vice-versa.
- For migration from the other universities.
- If candidates didn’t appear in the previous exams.
- All BA/ B.Sc Additional candidates have to fill the fresh form.
- If there is a gap of three years.
- All the candidates have to fill the Aadhar Number in the space provided in the online application form.
- No, exam form sent by post will be entertained by the authority.
- Regular candidates have to submit the hard copies of the all necessary transcript along with the exam form in the college where they are studying. Re-Appearing candidates have to submit all the necessary transcripts in the college where they would study.
- If any detail such as Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Enrollment Number etc. Then candidates have to encircle the incorrect details on the hard copy of the form with the red ink and along with the 100 rupee challan received from the University’s Branch of Bank of India have to submit at the concerned department of the university.
- University may change the exam center and the information form the same will be given on the admit card of the candidate.