KMAT Kerala MBA 2018: KMAT or Kerala Management Admission Test will be conducted by Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala. KMAT is a state-level test. It is conducted for admission to MBA Course. Candidates who will qualify KMAT Kerala MBA 2018 will get admission to various governments/ private institutions of the state. KMAT is organized twice in a year in April and November sessions. Check details of KMAT Kerala MBA 2018 in the article below.
- The application form will be accepted in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form for April Session in the first week of January 2018.
- For November Session the application forms will be released in the third week of August 2018.
KMAT Kerala MBA 2018
The application form for KMAT Kerala MBA 2018 will be submitted in online mode. There will be two steps to fill the application form. Candidates first of all have to submit the application form via SB Collect. After the submission of application fee candidates can fill the online application form with SB Collect Reference number as login id. Candidates must take a print out of the online fee payment receipt. Check SNAP 2019 Application Form.
Kerala KMAT MBA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Following is the eligibility criteria for Kerala KMAT MBA 2018:
- Only Indian Nationals can apply for KMAT.
- Also, aspirants should be a native of Kerala.
- Candidates must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates belong to general category must have scored at least 50% marks.
- For reserved category candidates, the minimum requirement of marks is 40%.
- Appearing students in qualifying exam can also apply.
KMAT Kerala MBA 2018 Important Dates
Here are all the important dates regarding KMAT Kerala MBA 2018:
|Sr. No.||Activity||Date (Official)|
|Apr Session (Official)||Nov Session|
|1||Starting of online application form||15/11/2017||Third week of Aug 2018|
|2||Deadline for submission of application form||19/01/2018||Last week of Oct 2018|
|3||Deadline for submission of application fee||19th of Jan 2018||Third week of Aug 2018|
|4||Release of Admit Card||From 27th Jan to 3rd Feb. 2018||First week of Nov 2018|
|5||Examination Date||4th February 2018||Third week of Nov 2018|
|6||Declaration of Result||15th Feb. 2018||Last week of Nov 2018|
KMAT Kerala MBA 2018 Syllabus
KMAT Kerala syllabus is same as for Common Admission Test. However, for the ease of candidates we are providing here some of the important topics:
- English Language Usage and Reading Comprehension
- Data Sufficiency and Logical reasoning
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Quantitative Aptitude etc.
KMAT Kerala MBA 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is as follows:
- Mode of Exam: KMAT Kerala is a Pen-Paper based exam.
- Duration of the Exam: Candidates will be given 3 hours to complete the exam.
- Number of Questions: Total 180 questions will be asked.
- Type of Questions: Question Paper will consist of MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- The medium of the Exam: The question paper will be in the English language.
- Scheme of Marking: For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in KMAT Kerala MBA exam.
The subject wise split of marks are as follows:
|Sr. No.||Subject||Number of Questions|
|2||Reading Comprehension Usage and English Language||50|
|3||Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning||40|
|4||GK and Current Affairs||40|
|Total Number of Questions||180|
KMAT Kerala Admit Card 2018
KMAT Kerala MBA Admit Card for April 2018 session will be available in online mode in the Last week of March 2018 whereas the admit card for November Session will be released in online mode in the First week of November 2018. It is mandatory to carry admit card on at examination centre on the day of the examination. Candidates should also bring an original photo id proof for verification. The candidates will get all the information of the exam of both the sessions from the link given above.
KMAT Kerala Result 2018
The result of April 2018 and November 2018 sessions will be announced in the Last week of April 2018 and in the Last week of November 2018 respectively. Candidates who clear the examination will be included in the merit list according to their marks and subsequently, candidates will be called for the counselling round according to their rank.
How to Apply for KMAT Kerala MBA 2018
There are two steps of submission of online application form:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the session of the exam.
- Select category either “Application Fee for General Candidates” and Application Fee for SC/ ST Candidates”.
- Fill all the details correctly and complete the online fee payment process. Candidates must enter Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and E-Mail ID correctly as these cannot be changed later.
- After the successful payment of application fee candidates will get an SB Collect Reference Number and a receipt of fee payment. Candidates will be able to login with the same SB Collect Reference Number for step-2.
Follow the steps given below:
- Login, with SB Collect Reference Number and Date of Birth.
- Candidates will be taken to a page where application form has to be filled after login.
- Candidates have to fill personal and academic details in the application form.
- After filling up the application form candidate are required to click on Save & Continue option.
- Next, candidates have to upload digital images of coloured passport size photograph and Signature.
- The dimensions of images should be 150*200px size.
- Both images should be in jpg format and less than or equal to 40kb.
- After uploading both images candidates have to click on the Continue option.
- The complete application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates should check whether all the details filled are correct.
- Candidates then have to click on Print Completed Application Form option.
- The final application form will now appear on the screen.
- Candidates must save and get a print out of the same for further process.