KMAT Kerala 2019 Application Form, Notification, Important Dates, Admit Card, Result.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Application Form: Kerala Management Admission test if the test to get admission in the state. Interested candidates may have to apply for the entrance exam. All the candidates have to follow the complete admission process and application form applying process to take part in the admission procedure. Check IGNOU 2019 Application Form and Admission.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Application Form
- The application form filling process and another process will be available in online mode.
- The notification for KMAT 2019 will be available in November 2018.
- Application forms will also be available in November 2018.
- The examination will be held in January 2019.
- The exact dates will be updated soon.
- The scorecard for the entrance exam will also be unleashed by the authority in February 2019.
- The application fee for general category will be 1000 rupees.
- For reserved category, candidates have to pay 750 rupees by way of Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. Check GMAT 2019 Application Form.
- The application fee will not be refunded at all.
- Bank charges will be added to the basic amount of application fee.
- Take SBI Collect number and any receipt number for the application fee as a proof.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Indian citizens can apply.
- Kerala Domiciled candidates can apply.
- One should have a bachelor degree. Any stream candidates can apply.
- 50% marks for the general category are required in the qualifying degree marks.
- 40% marks are required for reserved category candidates.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Important Dates
|Sr. No.||KMAT Kerala Activity||Date|
|1||Starting of online KMAT Kerala application form||15/11/2018|
|2||Deadline for submission of KMAT Kerala application form||19/01/2019|
|3||Deadline for submission of KMAT Kerala application fee||19th of Jan 2019|
|4||Release of KMAT Kerala Admit Card||From 27th Jan to 3rd Feb. 2019|
|5||KMAT Kerala Examination Date||4th February 2019|
|6||Declaration of KMAT Kerala Result||15th Feb. 2019|
KMAT Kerala 2019 Syllabus For Entrance Exam
- Quantitative Aptitude etc.
- Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning.
- English Language Usage and Reading Comprehension.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs. Check IGNOU MBA Admissions 2019.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode of KMAT Exam: Pen-Paper based exam.
- Duration of the Exam: 2.30 hours to complete the KMAT exam 2019.
- Max. Questions: Total 180 questions.
- Type of Questions: KMAT Question Paper may have Multiple Choice Questions with four alternate.
- KMAT Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- Exam Mode: English medium.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking in KMAT Kerala exam.
Question Paper Style:
|Sr. No.||Subject||Number of Questions|
|a.||Quantitative Aptitude||50 Questions.|
|b.||Reading Comprehension & General English Skills||50 Questions.|
|c.||Logical Reasoning & Data Sufficiency||40 Questions.|
|d.||GK and Current Affairs||40 Questions.|
|Total Number of Questions||180 Questions.|
KMAT Kerala Admit card 2019
The admit card for the entrance exam will also be available in January 2019. The details will be mentioned on the admit card. The candidates will have to use this admit card as an entry ticket. No one will be allowed to enter in the examination hall without this entry ticket cum hall ticket or admit card. Check SNAP 2019 Application Form.
KMAT Kerala Examination 2019
The examination will be held in February 2019. No one will be called for the examination by post or by a phone call. All should have to appear in the examination hall on the examination day with the admit card. KMAT Kerala is a state level entrance examination. So be serious on this.
KMAT Kerala Exam Analysis 2019
The examination analysis process will be done on the result declaration. However, the authority will also publish the answer for the entrance exam. Candidates may have to check the answer key and analysis the attempted question paper. Check JEMAT 2019 Application Form.
KMAT Kerala Admission Process 2019
The admission process will be done on the basis of the performance recorded in the entrance exam by the candidates. On the basis of merit list and reservation policies will work throughout the admission process. Candidates have to follow the all the instructions for the entrance exam and the admission process after the result declaration.
Apply For Kerala KMAT 2019
- First, pay the application fee.
- On the next day of application fee payment, candidates can complete online submission of KMAT Kerala MBA application form.
- The application form process can be completed on the next working day.
- Candidates have to fill the complete details in the application form.
- After entering the details click on save button and continue.
- Now upload the documents in the required size.
- After uploading click on uploading.
- Now take a Print of the completely filled application form.
- Candidates do not send the hard copy of the application form.