KLEU PGAIET 2019 Application Form, Notification, Eligibility, How to Apply / Apply online for KLEU PGAIET 2019 from the official website at – kleuniversity.edu.in.
KLEU PGAIET 2019
KLEU PGAIET 2019 will be conducted by KLE University. It is an entrance examination for medical courses known as Post Graduate All India Entrance Test 2019. It is conducted for offering admission in various post graduate medical courses like MD / MS / Diploma / MDS courses. For participating in this examination, they have to apply online for KLEU PGAIET from the official website. Selection will be based on candidates performance in the examination. Their rank cards will be the base of their admission. If you are also one them, then you are on the right web page. You can check your eligibility criteria from this article. We have provided all important information details in this article. You are advised to read this article completely to know about more information. Details are given below in this article
KLEU PGAIET 2019 Application Form
- Candidates will be able to apply for KLEU PGAIET 2019 from October 2019.
- They should apply before last date i.e, the month of November 2019 because after the last date any application forms will be not accepted by the authority.
- Candidates have to register online before making the online application.
- Candidates should be careful on the time of application form filling.
- Officials will be accepted only those application forms which will be correctly completed in all respects.
- Candidates need to retain a print out for further references.
KLEU PGAIET 2019 Notification
- It is expected that official notification will be available in the month of Nov 2019.
- Candidates should make sure about their eligibility. They can check their eligibility criteria from the notification.
- All the terms, instructions and conditions given in the official notification.
- Official notification will show educational qualifications, how to apply, age limit, application fee etc.
Offered Courses by KLE University
- General Medicine
- Skin & VD
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- General Surgery
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontic
- Preventive & Community Dentistry
- Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
- Prosthodontics including Crown & Bridge
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial
- Oral Pathology & Microbiology
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
KLEU PGAIET 2019 Eligibility
- Academic Requirement: Candidates must have completed their bachelor medical degree in various courses like MBBS / BDS / BAMS etc from MCI / DCI recognized university.
- Required Marks: Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in qualifying exams.
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian.
KLEU PGAIET 2019 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay Rs. 2200/- for KLEU PGAIET 2019.
KLEU 2019 Important Dates
|S. No||Events Name||Tentative Dates|
|1||Online Application starts from||1st week in May 2019|
|2||Last Date to submit Application through online mode||3rd Week in May 2019|
|3||The date for Admit Card Release||1st Week in June 2019|
|4||Examination date||3rd Week in June 2019|
KLEU PG AIET 2019 Exam Centers
|S. No.||Centres Name||Cities Name|
|01||J. N. Medical College||Belagavi|
|02||KLE Society’s S.Nijalingappa College||Bangalore|
|03||KLE Society’s Independent P.U. College||Bangalore|
|04||Pune Institute of Computer Technology||Pune|
|05||Basava International School||New Delhi|
|06||G.Pulla Reddy College Of Pharmacy||Hyderabad|
|07||The Bhawanipur Education Society College||Kolkata|
|08||KLE Society’s Science & Commerce College||Mumbai|
|09||C. D. Navagam T. Nagar Higher Secondary School||Chennai|
KLEU PGAIET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Type of Questions: MultiChoice Questions / Objective Type Questions.
- Number of Questions: 180 Questions.
- Examination Medium: English language only.
- Examination Duration: 3 Hours.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every right answer.
- Negative Marking: No Negative Marking.
Medical Entrance Examination
|S. No.||Subjects Name||No. of Questions|
|12||Obstetrics & Gynecology||11|
|20||TB & Chest Diseases||5|
Dental Entrance Examination:
|S. No.||Subjects Name||No. of Questions|
|10||Dental Anatomy/ Histology||12|
|20||Oral & Maxillo-Facial Surgery||12|
KLEU PGAIET 2019 Admit Card
- Admit card for KLEU PGAIET 2019 will be available in the month of November 2019.
- Admit card will be available on the official website of KLE University.
- Admit card is an important document. It is an identity proof for a candidate as an applicant.
- Candidates are mandatory to carry admit card with him on the exam date.
- Without admit card candidates would not be able to participate in the examination.
How to Apply for KLEU PGAIET 2019
- Go to Official Website at – www.kleuniversity.edu.in.
- Read the latest notification carefully.
- Click on Register online and make your profile.
- Choose Payment mode and Pay Application Fee.
- Upload scanned images of photograph, thumb impression, and signature.
- Now log in as a registered candidate by using the email address and date of birth.
- Click on the appropriate link to Apply Online.
- Enter all required asked information like name, parent’s name, educational qualifications etc.
- Attached required Scanned Documents.
- Click on Submit.
- Take a print out of submitted application form for further use.