Khalsa College Admission 2018: The Khalsa College was established by the Heads of Singh Sabha movement in 1892. The College was established to improve & provide higher education to the candidates of the state. The College provides various courses in Commerce, Science, Arts & Agriculture. The Admissions will be commenced on the basis of various selection perimeters maintained by the college authority. We advise the candidates to read this article to get more information about the Khalsa College Admission 2018 Application Form, Eligibility, Dates & other related terms.
- The application form or various courses has been released by the authority.
- Click here to download Prospectus.
- Download application form here.
Khalsa College Admission 2018 Application Form
The college will provide the application forms of the admissions to the candidates from the official website of the college. The college will accept the application form of only those students who will fulfil the eligibility criteria of the college for the admissions in the college.
- The application fee for entrance exam based courses is Rs. 1200.
- For other courses the application fee is Rs. 500.
- The application fee is non refundable.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee via demand draft (DD).
|College Name||General Shivdev Singh Diwan Gurbachan Singh Khalsa College|
|College Type||Autonomous college|
|Selection criteria||Merit-based – All UG and PG courses|
|Entrance based – M.Phil|
|Availability of Scholarship||NA|
Khalsa College Admission 2018 Eligibility Standards & Selection Process
For UG Courses
|Course||Field||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Criteria|
|B.Sc||Biotechnology||Passed the 12th class examination with PCB|| |
|CSIT||Passed the 12th class examination with PCM|
|Physics||Passed the 12th class examination with PCM|
|Chemistry||10+2 with Chemistry as a compulsory subject|
|Agriculture||Passed the 12th class examination with PCMB|
|Statistics & Mathematics||Passed the 12th class examination with PCM|
Passed the 12th class examination with any stream
|Accounting & Finance|
|Food Processing & Engineering|
For PG courses & Diploma
|Math||BSc passed with 50% marks|| |
|Physics||BSc passed with 50% marks|
|Agriculture||BSc passed with 50% marks|
|Fashion Design & Technology|
|M.A||English||BA in relevant field|
|Music Vocal||Graduation in Musical (Vocal)|
|MBA||Business Administration|| |
|PG Diploma||Computer Applications|
|Advanced Web Technology|
For M.Phil courses
PG course passed
Khalsa College Admission 2018 Reservation
|Category of Candidates||Allowed reservation|
|ST & SC||25% of total seats|
|OBC & other Backward Classes||10% of total seats|
The Khalsa college provides the reservation in admissions to the above-listed courses.
Khalsa College Admission 2018 Dates
The candidates should follow the schedule given below. We advise the candidates to confirm the schedule from the official website of the college.
Khalsa College Admission 2018 How to Apply
The application form will be filled and submitted in offline mode. Candidates have to follow the given steps to apply:
- Open the portal of the college authority.
- The link to download the application form is available on the homepage of the website.
- Click on the link.
- Now download the application form.
- Fil all the details which are asked in the application form.
- Candidates should fill all the details carefully.
- The duly filled application form along with the supporting documents has to be submitted to the college.
- College office address is given below.
Badungar Road, Khalsa College Colony
Patiala, Punjab- 147001
Contact No. – 0175 222 3904
Important Documents to be Attached
- Latest passport size photos
- Attested xerox copy of the 10th class mark sheet
- Attested xerox copy of the required academic qualification
- Attested xerox copy of the certificate of character issued by the last school or college administration.
- Attested xerox copy of the Migration Certificate
- Attested xerox copy of the caste certificate
Khalsa College Admission 2018 Highlights
The Khalsa College of Patiala provides the candidates with the UG & PG degrees in collaboration with the Punjab University. The college provides these degrees in various courses such as commerce, arts, agriculture & science.
- For Applying to the UG courses, Candidates have to qualify the HSC exam.
- TO apply for UG courses candidates have to secure 50% marks separately in all the subjects of the required academic qualification.
- The Entrance exam organised by the Punjab University will be considered as the basis for the admissions in the MBA & M.Com courses provided by the college.
- The college will conduct an entrance exam for admissions in the M.Phil course.
- Candidates have to submit the application form to the college personally.