Kerala PG Dental 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply / Apply online for Kerala PG Dental 2019 from the official website at – www.cee-kerala.org
Kerala PG Dental 2019
Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Kerala will be organized Kerala PG Dental 2019 entrance examination. It is a state level entrance examination conducted for providing admission to various dental courses into post-graduation courses. Candidates who want to go to Kerala state for completing their post-graduation dental course degree in various dental colleges of Kerala state, they have to qualify the entrance examination. you can check their eligibility criteria from this article. we have provided all important details like educational qualifications, age limit, important dates, application fee etc on this web page. You are suggested to bookmark this page for all details regarding 2019 Entrance Examinations.
Kerala PG Dental 2019 Application Form
- Candidates who are seeking for getting admission in MDS course under Kerala State can apply online for the same.
- There is no need to send application form to the office of CEE.
- Candidates need to register before application form filing.
- During the registration process, the candidate needs to upload scanned photo, signature and thumbprint.
- Candidates have to provide some required data with correct information.
- Candidates should have a hard copy of the submitted application for further use
Kerala PG Dental 2019 Exam Dates
- Candidates will be able to apply online for Kerala PG Dental 2019 from the month of December 2018
- Candidates are advised to apply before last date i.e, the month of January 2019
- Candidates should download their admit card before some days of an examination will be available from 3rd week of January 2019
- Candidates will be able to attend the examination in the 1st week of February 2019
- Result will be declared in the month of February 2019
Kerala PG Dental 2019 Eligibility
Candidate must be an Indian
Candidate must be a permanent resident of Kerala state or have a Domicile of Kerala state govt
Candidates must have complete their BDS degree to being eligible for Kerala PG Dental 2018
Candidates must have the complete rotating internship of minimum 12 months as on 31st Dec 2017
There is no age limit for Kerala PG Dental 2019
Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- for Kerala PG Dental 2019
|S. No.||Events Name||Tentative Dates|
|1||Starting Date for Online Application||November 2018|
|2||Last Date for Online Submission||27th November 2018|
|3||Date of Admit Card Availability||December 2019|
|4||Date for Examination||7th January 2019|
|5||Date of Result Declaration||The month of Feb 2019|
Kerala PG Dental 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for Kerala PG Dental 2019 are as follows:
Examination Duration: 3 hours
Examination Medium: English language
No. of Questions: 200 questions
Type of Questions: Multichoice questions
Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer
Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
How to Apply for Kerala PG Dental 2019
Candidates can apply online from official website. They should follow below-given instructions with respect to applying online for Kerala PG Dental 2019.
- Visit Official Website at – www.cee-kerala.org
- Click on given link Admission 2019
- Click on “New Candidate” link for making the profile
- Fill asked required details and submit
- After Submission, Login ID & Password will be sent to your email ID or number
- Log in as a registered candidate by using Login ID & Password
- Now, fill up application form carefully with correct details
- Upload your scanned image of photograph and signature
- Attached required scanned documents
- Pay application fee online if required
- Click on Submit and Retain a hard copy of filled in application form for further use
For more further information details, candidates can visit the official website at – www.cee-kerala.org. Thank You!
- Karnataka PGET 2019 Application Form
- JAKBOPEE MD / MS / PG Diploma 2019 Application Form
- GPAT 2019 Application Form
- DPU AIPGMET 2019 PG Application Form
Kerala PG Dental 2019 Details
Here in this paragraph, we have updated here the complete details about your Kerala PG Dental 2019 Detail. You must download here the pdf file. You will get here the important dates about your application forms. Authority will reveal your admit card before two weeks from the date of exam. If you want to get the more details then you must leave a comment in the below-given box. We will surely help you. There is a great rush of candidates wants to get admission in top colleges of Kerala University. If you are also one of them, then you are on right web page.