Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2019 Admission Application Form, Notification, Syllabus, Pattern, How to Apply.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2019
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan is also known as Central Institute of Hindi. The institute is under The Department of Human Resource, India. The Institute works in teaching, training and International representation of Hindi language. It has eight regional centers in India. These are Delhi (estd. 1970), Hyderabad (estd. 1976), Guwahati (estd: 1978), Shillong (estd. 1987), Mysore (estd. 1988), Dimapur (estd. 2003), Bhubaneswar (estd. 2003) and Ahmedabad (estd. 2006)
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2019 Application Form
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan (KHS), Agra applications are invited for in the following two years courses (Hindi Shikshan Nishnat (equivalent to M.Ed.), Hindi Shikshan Parangat (equivalent to B.Ed.) and Hindi Shikshan Praveen (Equivalent to TTC/BTC/DEI.Ed) Courses for the year 2019-2020 session. All the application form should be sent to the following address:
Director of Central Institute of Hindi
Hindi Sansthan Marg
Kendriya Shikshan Sansthan 2019 Application Fee
- Application form can be purchased from the office with a fee of Rs. 300/- only.
- Demand Draft (Rs. 200/- only) is also accepted in favour of Secretary, Kendriya, Hindi Shikshan Mandal, Agra and with self-addressed envelope by post at the given address.
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website www.khsindia.org and submit along with Demand Draft of Rs.200/.
Note: Money order cheque, IPO will not be accepted. Download complete brochure here at Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Prospectus 2019 to 2020.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Hindi Shikshan Nishnat (M.Ed.) – Total Seats: 50.
- A degree BA with Hindi from a recognized University with 50 percentage & B.Ed. / L.T with Hindi method or Hindi Shikshan Parangat having 55 percent.
- Graduate (BA / BSc/B.Com) in any subject with 60 percent marks from recognized university and intermediate in Hindi medium from a state level recognized Board with BA Level Diploma in Hindi from an institute affiliated by Govt. of India (Vidwan, Shastri, Ratna etc) and B.Ed./LT with Hindi method.
Hindi Shikshan Parangat (Equivalent B.Ed.) – Total 50 seats are there.
- Graduate (B.A./B.Sc./ B.Com) with 50% marks in Intermediate with Hindi from a recognized Board and BA Level Diploma in Hindi from any Institute recognized Govt. of India (Shastri, Vidwan, Ratna, etc)
- At Graduation level, one of the subjects of Social Study (History, Geography, Pol. Science, Social Science, and Economics).
Hindi Shikshan Praveen (Equivalent to TTC/BTC/D.EI.Ed) – Total Seats: 50.
- XIIth class with Hindi from recognized board with 50% marks
- Senior Secondary/ Pre-University in any subject with 50% marks from the recognized board along with High School.
- The session will start from July 2017. A stipend of Rs.3000/- per month to the admitted candidates. Reservation of seats as per Government of India rules.
Kendriya Shikshan Sansthan 2019 Examination Pattern and Syllabus
- Examination pattern: All the questions will be MCQ type.
- Subjects: The subjects that relate to relevant graduation. All the questions from relevant graduation study.
- Main Subjects (sections): GK, Language and literature, Proficiency in the Hindi Language, Teacher’s Aptitude Test.
- Total Questions: There will be 100 questions in the question paper.
- Section wise questions: 25 question per section.
Kendriya Shikshan Sansthan 2019 Examination Center
The examination center for the examination will be Hyderabad, Guwahati, Mysore. Candidates can download or check their examination center. Kendriya Shikshan Sansthan has announced your exam center and now all candidates are requested that they must check their exam venue with the help to check the given notice and you must visit to the web portal of the Kendriya Shikshan Sansthan. In the below paragraph we have updated here tentative dates for your application forms, exam date etc.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2019 Dates (Tentative)
The tentative schedule for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2019 session is given below. Check the official dates:
|1||Last date of obtaining the application form from the institute||Last week of February 2019|
|2||Last Date for submission of application form||2nd April 2019|
|3||Examination Date||20 May 2019|
|4||Next Session will start in||July 2019|
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admit card 2019
The authority will release the admit card before 10-15 days the examination. The candidates are required to keep the admit card with them during the examination. The admit card will show the candidates details regarding examination. Check IGNOU 2019 Application Form.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Examination 2019
Most probably, The examination will be held on the 20th of May 2019. You have to prepare yourself according to the syllabus. Only a specified duration of hours will be provided to complete the entrance exam. No extra time will be given to the candidates.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Result Declaration 2019
The result will be declared after the examination. The result will be declared within a month because the next session will start from July 2019. Admission process will follow the rank or mark scored by the candidates in the examination. Check How to become a doctor.
All the reservation criteria will be applied to the admission process as per criteria set by the Indian government.
How to Apply for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2019
Aspiring candidates can download the application form from the office with 200 Rs as an application form which has to pay online or offline. Then the application form has to be sent to the given address with self-attested copies of educational and other related documents. The address is
Kendriya Hindi Shikshan Mandal
Note: If the candidate wants to pay the fee with DD then he/she have to pay Rs 200 along with the documents.