KCET 2018: Karnataka Common Entrance Test or KCET is the exam which is conducted for intake of Admissions of students into technical courses like Bachelor of Technology & Bachelor of Archaeology. This exam is taken as the basic criteria for admissions by various colleges of the state which provides the courses of the above categories. The Karnataka Common Entrance Test is a state level examination which is conducted every year since 1994. This exam filters the students for admissions to top class colleges. This exam is conducted by the state government authority which is called as Karnataka Examination authority. In this article, the students will get the knowledge of the KCET Syllabus 2018 & Karnataka CET exam pattern (PCMB). To clear the examination candidates must have the idea of difficulty level & other aspects related to the exam. This helps the students to prepare efficiently for the exam. Check KCET 2018 Web Counselling Form Result Seat Allotment Order.
KCET Syllabus 2018
The candidates who have applied for the Karnataka CET exam 2018 will be pleased to know that we have the most accurate information about the KCET Syllabus 2018 & Karnataka CET Exam Pattern (PCMB). Candidates are advised to prepare according to the syllabus & available time for the examination. This will help them in successful clearance of the KCET examination.
- Fundamental Physics
- Particle system & rotational motion
- Fundamental units of Measurements in physics
- Gravitational physics
- 1-dimensional motion
- Mechanical properties of solids
- Motion & its laws
- Mechanical properties of fluids
- Work, power & Energy
- Thermodynamics & Laws of Thermodynamics
- Oscillations & Waves
- Current Electricity
- Ray optics and optical instruments
- Wave Optics
- Dual nature of radiation and matter
- Communication systems
- Fundamentals of Chemistry
- Atomic structure
- Periodic table
- σ, π & coordinate bonding
- Matter & its properties
- Oxidation, reduction reactions
- S, P & F block elements
- Organic chemistry
- Coordination compounds
- Physical chemistry
- Algebraic equations
- Introduction & Applications of Trigonometry
- 2 & 3 Dimensional coordinate geometry
- Scalars & Vectors
- Integral & Differential calculus
- Differential Equation
- Linear Programming
- Circulatory system
- Neural system of humans
- Coordination system
- Nutrition in plants
- Respiration in plants
- Digestive system
- Anatomical & Morphological study of flowering plants
- Animal kingdom
- Cell, Cell Cycle & Cell Division
- Plant Kingdom
- Respiratory System
- Disaster management
- Human diseases
- Reproduction in organisms, flowers & Humans
Karnataka CET Exam Pattern PCMB
The Exam pattern provided below is According to The Karnataka Examination Authority. Candidates are advised to check the exam pattern for better results in the examination. candidates are advised to prepare as per the KCET Syllabus 2018 & the Karnataka CET Exam Pattern PCMB. CheckKCET 2019 Application Form.
The exam pattern is as follows:
- Mode of Exam: The examination of KCET will be conducted in Pen & Paper Mode.
- The language of Exam: The exam will be conducted in Kannada & English.
- Time Period: The authority will give 1 hour & 20 minutes to complete the exam.
- No. & Type of Questions: There will be 230 questions of multiple choice.
- Marking Pattern: 1 mark for the correct answer, no negative marking will be on the exam.
Physics, chemistry, Maths subject will have 60 questions from each section. In case of Kannada, there will be 50 questions. Total 320 Minutes (5.33 Hours) are provided to complete the exam. Check JEE Mains 2019 Application Form.
Candidates are advised to check the exam pattern & syllabus from the official website, as we have provided the provisional data to the students. if there is any change in the given data then we will provide the updates regarding this.