Kashmir University Admission 2020: Kashmir University or the University of Kashmir is located in Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India. It is situated on the western side of the famous Dal Lake. The University of Kashmir was established in the year 1966. It is awarded grade “A” by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council. It is affiliated to University Grants Commission and Association of Indian Universities. The university offers various courses at UG, PG and at Doctoral level. Kashmir University conducts entrance examination for courses it offers. The university conducts Kashmir University Entrance Test or KUET entrance exam. Check the details of Kashmir University Admission 2020-2019 in the article below. Candidates must prepare for KUET as per the prescribed syllabus.
Kashmir University Admission 2020 Application Form
Interested candidates can apply in the online and offline mode for admission to Kashmir University. Candidates who want to apply in offline mode have to download the Offline Application Form from this link. Candidates have to provide the following Personal and Academic details in the offline application form:
- Name of the Applicant.
- Father Name of the Applicant.
- Date of Birth of the Applicant.
- Permanent House Address of the Applicant.
- 10th Class Details (Year, Session, Roll No., Division Obtained, Name of Board etc.).
- 12th Class Marks (Year, Session, Roll No., Division Obtained, Name of Board etc.).
- Qualifying Examination Marks (Year, Session, Roll No., Division Obtained, Name of Board/ University etc.).
Other Important Details:
- Name of the examination in which applicant is likely to appear.
- Subjects Combination
- Applicants also have to attach the following documents along with the application form.
- Matriculation Certificate.
- 12th Class Marks Certificate.
- Migration Certificate (if any).
- Discharge Certificate (12th Class).
- Applicants also have to paste the recent passport size photograph on the application form in the given space.
The application form can also be filled in online mode and the access to the online application form can be done from the Official Website of the university.
- In the online application, form candidates have to fill same details as in offline application form.
- Candidates have to generate the Pay-In-Slip for the payment of the application fee.
- The application fee is Rs. 500.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee at Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd., Hazratbal Branch, Srinagar.
Kashmir University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for admission to various courses are as follows:
- Candidates who are interested in Bachelor program have to be passed in 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board/ university.
- For PG programs candidates have to be a graduate in the relevant subject from a recognized board/university.
Visit Official website for more details regarding eligibility.
Kashmir University Admission 2020 Tentative Schedule
Here are the all important dates related to Kashmir University Admission process:
|1||Starting of submission of online application form||19th of March 2020|
|2||Deadline for submission of online application form||3rd of April 2020|
|3||Admission||On the basis of the qualifying exam|
|4||Counselling Fee||6000 rupees (bank draft) in favour of the Dean of the college.|
Entrance Exams Accepted by the University
The university has not conducted any exam for admission process. But the national level exams are accepted by the university. The list of entrance exams is given below. Through these entrance exams, a merit list or cutoff will be set by the university for admission.
|MBA/ MBA (Financial Mngt.)||CMAT|
|Master of Technology (M.Tech)||GMAT|
|Mater of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)||GPAT|
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)||JEE (Mains)|
|Integrated MBA (BBA-MBA)||UGAT|
Kashmir University Admission Seat Matrix
There are 30 to 100 seats are available in the various colleges of the university. Both male and female candidates can apply for admission. Mostly there are private institutes who offer admissions in various UG courses (BBA). BBA, BCA, B.Sc., BA (Hons) are the UG courses provided by the Kashmir University.
Kashmir University Admission Selection Procedure 2020
- The selection will be made through the XIIth class passing percentage.
- If two candidates have same marks in XIIth class, then the marks from Xth class will be compared. Check JEE Mains 2019 Application Form.
- The candidate with more marks in Xth class will get admission or preferred.
How to Apply
- The university has provided an online portal for the ease of the students.
- The official website will show the Apply online for 2020 session.
- Candidates have to select the option and follow the given instructions.
- There will be a registration form that should be filled by the candidates.
- The details provided by the student should be verified from the certificates.
- After filling the form, submit it.
- The application fee can be paid through the online portal.
- As said above the application fee is 500 rupees.