Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form Download KMAT Karnataka Notification, Exam Dates Check Here
Karnataka KMAT or Karnataka Management Aptitude Test is organized by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA). Karnataka KMAT is a gateway for admission to MBA, PGDM and MCA programs in AICTE approved institutions in Bangalore and Karnataka state. Karnataka KMAT is organized at all India level. It is conducted once in a year. Candidates can check the details of Karnataka KMAT eligibility criteria, important dates, exam pattern, admission procedure etc below in the article. Also, check the SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) for PGDM/ MBA.
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Notification: The notification for Karnataka KMAT 2019 will be released in March/ April 2019. The notification will be available on the official website of the authority and also be published in the leading local newspapers.
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ KMAT 2019 ವಿವರಗಳು
ಅಪ್ಲಿಕೇಶನ್ ಫಾರ್ಮ್ಗಳನ್ನು ಅಧಿಕೃತ ಅಧಿಕೃತ ವೆಬ್ಸೈಟ್ನಲ್ಲಿ ತುಂಬಿಸಲಾಗುತ್ತದೆ. ಅಭ್ಯರ್ಥಿಗಳು ಅರ್ಜಿಯ ರೂಪದಲ್ಲಿ ಶೈಕ್ಷಣಿಕ ವಿವರಗಳನ್ನು ಮತ್ತು ವೈಯಕ್ತಿಕ ವಿವರಗಳನ್ನು ತುಂಬಬೇಕು. ಅಭ್ಯರ್ಥಿಗಳು ಇತ್ತೀಚಿನ ಪಾಸ್ಪೋರ್ಟ್ ಗಾತ್ರದ ಛಾಯಾಚಿತ್ರ ಮತ್ತು ಸಹಿಗಳನ್ನು ಅಪ್ಲಿಕೇಷನ್ ರೂಪದಲ್ಲಿ ಅಪ್ಲೋಡ್ ಮಾಡಬೇಕಾಗುತ್ತದೆ. ಅರ್ಹ ದಿನಾಂಕದ ಮೊದಲು ಅಭ್ಯರ್ಥಿಗಳು ಅಪ್ಲಿಕೇಶನ್ ಪ್ರಕ್ರಿಯೆಯನ್ನು ಪೂರ್ಣಗೊಳಿಸಬೇಕು. ಅಲ್ಲದೆ, ಕ್ಯಾರೆರ್ ಇನ್ ಆಡಿಟಿಂಗ್ ಮತ್ತು ಟೆಕ್ಸ್ಟೇಶನ್ ಅನ್ನು ಪರಿಶೀಲಿಸಿ. ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆಯ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಅರ್ಹತಾ ಮಾನದಂಡಗಳು, ದಿನಾಂಕಗಳು ಮತ್ತು ಇತರ ಪ್ರಮುಖ ವಿವರಗಳನ್ನು ಅಧಿಸೂಚನೆಯು ಒಳಗೊಂಡಿರುತ್ತದೆ.
Here are the details of application fee:
- The application fee could be submitted in online mode through credit card/ debit card or net banking).
- The application fee is Rs. 800 for all categories.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Important Dates
The schedule of Karnataka KMAT 2019 is as follows:
|Sr. No.||Activity||Date (Tentative)|
|1||Online application form starting||Fourth week of May 2019|
|2||Deadline for submission of application form||10th June 2019|
|3||Availability of Admit Card||18th July 2019|
|4||Date of Exam||21st July 2019|
|5||Result Announcement||15th August 2019|
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility Criteria are as follows:
For MBA/ PGDM
- Candidates must have passed bachelor’s degree/master’s degree in Commerce, Arts, Social Science, Engineering and Technology, Management from a recognized institution/ university.
- Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
- The minimum marks required for SC/ ST candidates is 45%.
- Candidates must have passed bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution/ university.
- Candidates must have studied Mathematics at 12th or bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates of all category must have secured at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
Karnataka KMAT Syllabus
Karnataka KMAT syllabus for both MCA and PGDM/ MBA is as follows:
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension: In this sections candidates’ English language ability will be tested. Candidates’ grammar will be tested through the question on vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of passages etc.
- Logical and Abstract Reasoning: In this section candidates’ efficiency to solve a problem will be tested. The questions might be based on Verbal Reasoning, Analogy among other etc.
- Quantitative Ability: Most of the questions in this section will be based on 10th standard mathematical problems. Candidates have to answer the questions based on quantitative reasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs and charts etc. Also, check Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT).
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for Karnataka KMAT 2019 (PGDM/ MBA/ MCA) will be as follows:
- Examiantion Mode: Karnataka KMAT will be conducted in offline mode i.e., it will be a pen and paper-based exam.
- Number of Questions: Total 120 questions will be asked.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will comprise Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Sections: There will be three sections each of 40 questions. The sections will be of Logical and Abstract Reasoning, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Ability.
- Exam Duration: Candidates will be given 2 hours to attempt the exam.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be awarded 4 marks for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will not be any negative marking in Karnataka KMAT 2019.
PGDM/ MBA/ MCA
|Sr. No.||Topics||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks|
|i||Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40||40*4=160|
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for Karnataka KMAT 2019 will be available in online mode. Candidates will be able to downlaod the admit card from the official website of the authority. The admit card will bear candidates’ roll number and examination centre address. Candidates should keep the admit card and one original photo id proof along with it at the examination centre. Candidate without admit card will not be allowed to take the exam. Also, check BBA Course Details After 12th.
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Result
Karnataka KMAT Result will be declared in the 2nd week of August 2019. Candidates will be able to access the result on the official website of the conducting authority. Candidates have to enter application number/ roll number and date of birth to check the result. The result will bear section wise total score and overall percentile. The participating institutes will offer the seats on the basis of candidates’ performance in the exam, course choice and availability of seats. Also, check Xavier Aptitude Test Details.
How to Apply for Karnataka KMAT 2019
The instructions to fill the Karnataka KMAT 2019 application form are as follows:
- The application form will be available on the official website of the conducting authority.
- Candidates have to click on the Test Structure option on the home page.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- On the right-hand side of the page, Apply Online option will be given. Candidates have to click on that.
- Now, the application form will appear on the screen.
- Candidates have to fill the following details on the application form:
- Name: Candidates must write the name as it appears on the 10th class mark sheet.
- Date of Birth: Candidates should fill the date of birth as mentioned in the 10th class mark sheet.
- Stream: Candidates also have to mention the stream of their Bachelor’s Degree.
- Nativity: If candidates do not belong to Karnataka region then they must tick the option- Non-Karnataka Candidate. If candidates belonging to Karnataka then Tick the appropriate option to confirm Karnataka Nativity.
- Address: Write the full address. Use Capital Letters before your name.
- Test Centre Choice: Candidates also have to choose the prefered test Centre.
- Gender: Select the appropriate gender.
- Applying For: Select the appropriate test such as PGDM/ MBA or MCA.
- Documents Upload: Candidates also do have to upload scanned images of photograph and signature in jpg, jpeg or png format.