Karnataka DCET 2019 Application Form, Important Dates, Notification, Exam Pattern, Result, Admit Card.
Karnataka DCET 2019
Karnataka DCET is the entrance examination taken by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). Through this test, applicants will get the admission in the first year of architecture course and 2nd year in engineering course under lateral entry scheme. Through this test, the admissions will be offered for both evening and day colleges. Candidates should crack the entrance examination first if they want to get the admission in the top colleges in the Karnataka state.
Karnataka DCET 2019 Application Form
The application form will be released in May 2019. The candidates who are interested in the examination can apply through the official portal. The 2019 session portal will start working as soon as possible. We are advising you to be in contact with the official website and other available media. The education channel of entrancedisha will also notify you when the application form will release. Check Karnataka Polytechnic Admissions 2019.
Karnataka DCET 2019 Application Fee:
- Application form general and OBC class will be 650 INR.
- For ST/ST class the DCET application fee will be 500 rupees.
Karnataka DCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
For BE/ B.Tech Course: Candidates should have to possess an engineering diploma in any discipline with minimum passing marks. Diploma holders will get admission in the IInd year of the engineering degree program. Check JEE Main 2019 Application Form.
For B.Arch.: Candidates have to possess a diploma in relevant stream or XIIth class passing certificate on the non-medical side. But they should have to show a valid scorecard of NATA exam. NATA stands for National Aptitude Test for Architecture.
Karnataka DCET 2019 Tentative Dates
|1.||Starting date of submission of Karnataka DCET application form||May 2019|
|2.||Closing date for submission of Karnataka DCET application form||June 2019|
|3.||Karnataka DCET Admit card release||June 2019|
|4.||Karnataka DCET Examination Date||July 2019|
|5.||Karnataka DCET Result declaration||July 2019|
|6.||Karnataka DCET Counselling begins||July 2019|
The details of the DCET exam schedule will be updated by us for the students. The updates will be available to them as per the official details. We will also upload the official link to the information brochure in this article. Therefore the students must follow the article to get these details.
Karnataka DCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The entrance exam will be in online mode.
- The question paper will be provided in the English language.
- Total of 180 questions will be asked in the question paper.
- MCQs will be there in the question paper. Check Entrance Exams in Engineering 2019.
- Science: 40 Questions.
- Maths: 40 Questions.
- General Engineering Subject: 100 Questions.
Karnataka DCET Admit Card 2019
The admit card for this diploma common entrance test will be released by the authority soon. The candidates have to download the DCET admit card or hall ticket from the website. kea.kar.nic.in is the official website where the candidates can download the admit card. Check the DSAT 2019 Application Form. Kar DCET Admit Card can be directly downloaded by the candidates in July 2019. The authority will release the pre-notification about the release of the admit card.
Instructions Before Proceeding to the Entrance Exam
- The candidates should have to fill the DCET Application form and submit it before the last date.
- One must satisfy the claiming eligibility criteria.
- Only online applications will be submitted.
- For B.Tech admission, DCET is most important.
- Kannada language test is compulsory for all those who are claiming for the government seat admission.
- The examination will be in offline mode.
- All should make a left-hand thumb impression on the answer sheet after attempting the question paper.
- The answer key will also be released by the DCET authority.
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಡಿಸಿಟ್ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆ 2019
ಎರಡೂ ಕೋರ್ಸ್ಗಳ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆಯನ್ನು ಅದೇ ದಿನಾಂಕದಂದು ಆಯೋಜಿಸಲಾಗುತ್ತದೆ. ಈ ಮಾಹಿತಿ ಸೆಟ್ನಲ್ಲಿ ನಾವು ಯಾವುದೇ ಹಿಂದಿನ ವರ್ಷದ ಪ್ರಶ್ನಾವಳಿ ಪತ್ರಿಕೆಗಳನ್ನು ಅಥವಾ ಇತರ ಮಾದರಿಯ ಕಾಗದವನ್ನು ಒದಗಿಸುತ್ತಿಲ್ಲ. ಪ್ರವೇಶ ಕೇಂದ್ರದಲ್ಲಿ ಪರೀಕ್ಷಾ ಕೇಂದ್ರವನ್ನು ಉಲ್ಲೇಖಿಸಲಾಗುವುದು, ಆದ್ದರಿಂದ ನೀವು ಪ್ರಸ್ತಾಪಿಸಿದ ಪರೀಕ್ಷಾ ಕೇಂದ್ರವನ್ನು ಟ್ರ್ಯಾಕ್ ಮಾಡಬೇಕು. DCET 2019 ಗೆ ಪ್ರವೇಶ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆಗಾಗಿ ನಿಮ್ಮ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆಯ ದಿನಾಂಕ ಶೀಘ್ರದಲ್ಲೇ ಆಯೋಗದಿಂದ ಘೋಷಿಸಲ್ಪಡುತ್ತದೆ. ನಮ್ಮ ವೆಬ್ಸೈಟ್ನಲ್ಲಿ ನೀವು ಮೊದಲು ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಡಿ.ಸಿ.ಇ.ಟಿ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆ ದಿನಾಂಕವನ್ನು ಪಡೆಯಲು ಬಯಸಿದರೆ ನೀವು ನಮ್ಮೊಂದಿಗೆ ಉಳಿಯಲು ಕೋರಲಾಗಿದೆ. ನಿಮ್ಮ ಭವಿಷ್ಯವನ್ನು ಸುರಕ್ಷಿತವಾಗಿ ಮಾಡಲು ನೀವು ಬಯಸಿದರೆ ನಿಮ್ಮ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ನೀವು ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ಸ್ಕೋರ್ ಪಡೆಯಬೇಕು.
NATA Importance (National Aptitude Test in Architecture)
The students who will qualify the NATA exam will be able to get admission in the first year of the architecture course. The students should have to appear in the test and get the minimum 40% marks (SC/ST). The students should have to submit the NATA scorecard to the admission authority. The candidates must have to make a presence in the DCET also. The DCET number should be boldly mentioned on the NATA scorecard.
Kannada Language Test
The candidates who want to take admission on the government or aided seats should have to pass this language test. The language test will be conducted by the KEA authority at the Bangalore centre. The students should have to pass this test if wants to take admission on government seat.
Karnataka DCET Result 2019
The result will be available in July 2019. A scorecard will be provided to the applicants who have appeared in the exam. If you have applied for the test and not appeared in the test then your scorecard will show you absent. The candidates have to check the result from the official website.
Karnataka DCET Counselling 2019
After the result declaration, the counselling session will begin. There may be more than one counselling rounds. After the completion of each round of counselling session, the authority will release the list of vacant seat institute wise. The candidates who do not participate in the counselling session will not get a chance to get admission. Check the ITM NEST 2019 Application Form.
How to Apply
The procedure as given below will also help the students to apply for this exam.
- Apply for DCET 2019 on the official website.
- kea.kar.nic.in is the official website.
- You can download the e-prospectus.
- First, read the official notification.
- Register yourself as a New User.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Provide permanent email and mobile number.
- The documents will be attached to the digital form.
- The authority will provide a user-friendly portal so you can easily fill the application form.
- The application fee should be paid in online mode.