Karnataka B.Ed 2019: Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) conducts B.Ed CET (Common Entrance Test) for admission to B.Ed program. The program is of two years and only those candidates are given admission to the program who clear the entrance test i.e., CET conducted by the university. The B.Ed program focuses on teaching methods. Candidates who want to make a career in teaching field join this program. KSOU conducts this program every year. Candidates in this article can check the details of Karnataka B.Ed 2019. Also, check Delhi University Admission Process.
Karnataka B.Ed 2019
Candidates have to apply in online mode for Karnataka B.Ed 2019. The application form will be available on the official website of the authority. Candidates have to fill personal details such as name, date of birth, parent’s details, communication details etc. Apart from it candidates also have to fill academic details such as qualifying exam details, 10th and 12th class roll number, marks obtained etc. The application form should be filled before the due date. The authority will not give an extension to apply for Karnataka B.Ed 2019.
- The application fee is Rs. 200.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee via online mode.
- To pay the application fee candidates have to use credit card/ debit card or net banking.
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The age of a candidate should be at least 18 years.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Candidates must have passed UG/ PG degree from a recognized education board.
- The minimum marks required in the qualifying exam are 50%.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category required to secure at least 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
Schedule of the B.Ed Admission Process
The schedule of B.Ed Admission Process is as follows:
|Notification release date||Last week of October 2018|
|The starting of submission of online application form||Last week of October 2018|
|Deadline for the submission of online application form||The second week of December 2018|
|Deadline for the payment of the fee||The second week of December 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||January 2019|
|Date of Exam||January 2019|
|Declaration of Result||February/March 2019|
The exam pattern will be as follows:
- Mode of Exam: The exam mode will be offline.
- Type of Questions: There will be multiple choice questions asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry one mark.
- Negative Marking: The negative marking will not be observed.
- Time Duration: The exam duration will be two and half hours.
The admit card will be available tentatively in the month of January 2019. The authority will release the admit card in online mode. Candidates have to download the same from the authority’s official website. To download the admit card it is essential to enter application number and other asked details. Candidates who are to appear in the exam must carry the admit card while taking the exam. Without admit card candidates will not be allowed by the exams officials to sit for the exam. Along with the admit card candidates also have to carry one original photo id proof for the verification purpose.
The result of B.Ed entrance exam will be available on the official website in the month of February/ March 2019. Candidates have to enter roll number and other asked details to check the result. The result will comprise of marks secured by the candidate in the entrance exam. Candidates who get more or equal marks to the cut off decided by the authority will be included in the merit list. Those who will be shortlisted for the merit list will be called for the counselling round. Also, check the Details of SBI Clerk Examination.
Counselling cum Admission Process
The counselling will be done in the offline mode. Candidates who have been shortlisted for the merit list will be eligible to participate in the counselling process. Candidates have to bring the original documents at the time of counselling. Only those candidates will be selected for the admission who will produce all the required documents in original within the time period prescribed. Check SSC MTS Details.
How to Apply for Karnataka B.Ed 2019
The instructions to apply have been given below:
- Go to the official website of the authority.
- Click on B.Ed 2019 link.
- After that, the registration form will appear on the screen.
- Here candidates have to fill name, mobile number and email address.
- After that, Login Id will be sent to the candidates.
- Now, Login to fill the application form.
- Fill personal and academic details.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Get a printout of the application form for further use.