JNU Admission 2020
JNU or Jawaharlal Nehru University is located in New Delhi, India is one of the most prestigious Indian University not only in India but also across the world. The university was set up with thea effect of an act passed by the Indian Parliament in the year 1969. The university is given its name on the first prime minister of India, Jawahar Lal Nehru. JNU is a university of high importance as it gives affiliations to many important institutes of India. JNU provides affiliation to Defence Institute, IAS Administration and Civil Services and many famous Research and Development Institutions of India. Jawahar Lal University has announced the dates of JNU Admission 2020. Check JNU Application Form Correction.
JNU Admission 2020
Jawahar Lal Nehru University Entrance Examination 2020 application form will be filled online from the 15:09:2017. JNU organizes the entrance exam for all UG, PG and M.Phil/PhD courses.
JNU Admission 2020 Dates
|1||Starting of Online Application Form||15:09:2019|
|2||Finishing time (date) for the submission of Online Application Form||13:10:2019|
|3||Availability of Online Application Form (M.Sc Biotechnology CEEB 2020)||15:09:2019 (1o:00 AM)|
|4||Finishing time (date) for the issue of Online Application form (M.Sc Biotechnology CEEB 2020)||13:10:2019|
|5||Finishing time for modification of Online Application Form||16:10:2019 to 17:10:2019|
|6||Admit Card||10th December 2019|
|7||JNU 2020 Entrance Examination||27:12:2019 to 30:12:2019 (December)|
|8||Publicize of Result for the viva-voce program B.A. (Honours) the second year, M.A. (Foreign Languages), M.Phil./Ph.D., Pre-Ph.D./Ph.D., M.Tech./Ph.D., MPH/Ph.D., COP & ADOP(Mass Media)||21:02:2020 Tentative|
|9||Date of JNU 2020 Viva-Voce||20:03:2020 (March)|
|10||Merit List||25:03:2020 (March) to 15:04:2020|
|11||JNU 2020 Admission||23:07:2020 (July)|
|12||Deadline for JNU 2020 Admission||14:08:2020 (August)|
JNU Admission 2020 Syllabus
- Politics with Specialization In International Relations.
- Political Science.
- Environmental Science.
- Life Science.
- M.Phil CIPOD ( International Politics, International Organizations, Disarmament Studies).
- Political Geography.
- West Asian Studies.
- B.A Hons First year Foreign Languages French, German, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Persian and Arabic.
- Population Studies in Centre for Study of Regional Development CSRD.
- Law & Governance.
- Educational Studies.
- Arts and Aesthetics.
- South Asian Studies.
- International Law/ International Legal Studies.
- M.A Philosophy.
- M.Tech Computer Science.
1) Statistics: The main focus on Probability, Averages, and Dispersion. Check JNU Exam Pattern.
2) Macroeconomics: Utility maximization, special cases of perfect substitutes and compliments, different productions and cost functions with emphasis on their minimization exercise and profit maximization problems, different forms of competition encompassing perfect competition, monopoly, the basic theory of general equilibrium, questions of allocation and Pareto optimality.
3) Macroeconomics: Basic knowledge of average graduation level should be sufficient.
4) Mathematical Economics: Stressed should be laid on series, sequences, functions and relations, sets, basic calculus such as integration and differentiation. Incorporate notions of implications, quantifiers etc. in Logic.
5) General Knowledge
M.SC Life Sciences
The question paper consists of basics of cell bio., molecular bio., biochem., and biotech.
- Sociological Theory. Check Eligibility for JNU 2020.
- Status and Role, Norms and Value, Group, Community, Cultural Processes & the related term/Concept.
MA History (Ancient/Medieval/Modern)
- By Romila Thapar.
- By D.N.Jha.
- By Irfan Habib.
- By Satish Chandra.
- By Sumit Sarkar.
- By Shankar Bandhopadhya.
MA Politics (with specialization in International Relations)
In JNU MA Politics (with specialization in International Relations) entrance, the questions are based on the graduation level syllabus of Political Science, History and Economics.
The questions are generally covered by these topics:
- Indian National Movement/ Freedom Struggle.
- Indian Government and Politics.
- Comparative Politics.
- International Relations.
- Indian Foreign Policy.
- Indian Political Thought.
MA Political Science
Start with basic concept and Ideology. Check JNU Entrance Exam Dates.
The questions are generally covered by these topics:
- phonetics & phonology.
- morphological and syntactic analysis.
6.semantic: theories & analysis.
The syllabus for entrance exam m.phil & PhD
- Nature and scope of a population study.
- source of population dynamic namely fertility, mortality & migration.
- Population growth in relation to economic & social development.
- India’s population policy & family planning program.
- population theory.
- Demographic method.
1- English Literary Criticism And Theory.
2. Pramod Nayar’s Literary Theory Today.
M.Phil in Political Geography
Syllabus: Definition of political geography, Approaches, relation with international relations, politics, geography & political geography, Geostrategy and prominent thinkers, boundary and frontiers, definition, and difference. State as a politico-Territorial Phenomena, Attribute of state, shape, size, and resources. Core-periphery concept, Geopolitics, and its proponents. Critical geopolitics, postmodernism, Federalism, Geography of World Politics and International Relations.
1- Political Geography By R.D Dikshit.
2- Political Geography by Glassner.
3- Fundamentals Of Political Geography by R L Dwivedi.
4- A companion to Political Geography Agnew.
M.Phil West Asia
Politics and history (middle east), Israel Palestine history from AD 70 to 2017 (present). Official readings on Israel.
1st-year Foreign Language ( French, Japanese, German, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, Russian, Persian and Arabic
The Entrance for B.A (Hons) for all of these foreign languages is common. Expertise in English grammar, Basic fact about the world, maths aptitude & reasoning.
Law and Governance
The subjects are:
- Pvt. and Public partnership.
- International Politics.
- Good governance.
- Capability approach.
- Local governance.
- Current Affairs.
- Women empowerment.
Subjects: Sociology, Psychology, Economics, and History.
M.A. Arts and Aesthetics
Arts and Aesthetics, the theory of visual cinema & performing art tradition, sculpture, architecture and theatre, dance, music (culture) and the related genre of art.
The syllabus from B.A. Philosophy course (Basics).
M.Tech Computer Science
(The syllabus consists of Mathematics, Computer and Information Sciences).
Syllabus: Physical Chemistry, and Physics, Maths at B.Sc. Level.
1- Physics by Resnick and Halliday.
2-Physics II by Resnick and Halliday.
JNUEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- Examination Mode: JNUEE examination will be held in offline mode.
- Negative Marking: Negative marking will be there for different exams.
- Exam Duration: Three hours will be provided for JNUEE 2020.
M.Sc. Environment Science: Question paper will be of objective type and two parts are there. Part-1: Science and Maths of 10+2 standard and in part-2 questions from Physics, Chemistry.
MCA: Multiple choice questions are asked. 12th and graduate level questions will be asked.
B.A: Questions will be asked of GK, Aptitude, Grammar, English. There will be the same exam pattern for B.A entrance exam.