JKCET Counselling 2019, JKCET 2019 Counselling, JKCET Counselling 2019 Details, JKCET Exam Pattern 2019, JKCET Syllabus 2019, JKCET Exam Pattern 2019, JKCET 2019 Result
JKCET Counselling 2019
JKCET or Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test is a state level examination which is conducted by Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE). Candidates through JKCET will get admission to the engineering and medical courses in the institutes of Jammu and Kashmir state. Candidates will be allotted seats after the counseling round. Candidates in this article can check the complete details of JKCET Counselling 2019.
JKCET 2019 Counselling
Candidates who clear JKCET 2019 entrance exam will be called for the next stage of admission procedure i.e., Counselling. Candidates in the JKCET 2019 counseling stage will get the opportunity to choose the preferences/ choice of courses and colleges. Candidates have to pay the counselling fee of Rs. 500 at the POS terminal at BOPEE office, Srinagar or Jammu. Candidates will be allotted seat in a college which they have chosen during the choice filling round. Also, check JEE Mains Details.
Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test 2019 Counselling Schedule
The result of JKCET 2019 will be declared in the fourth week of May 2019. After the declaration of JKCET Result, the counseling round will begin from the first week of July 2019. In the counselling, round candidates will have to choose the courses and colleges of preferences. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their rank and the choices they filled in the choice filling round. Candidates, in order to get a seat, have to attend the counselling round.
Verification of Documents
Candidates who qualify the JKCET will have to get their documents’ verified at the designated centres. Candidates must bring one set of photocopies of original documents at the time of documents verification. Candidates are required to bring the following documents:
- Marksheet cum Passing Certificate of 10th Class;
- Marksheet cum Passing Certificate of 12th Class;
- Category Certificate (If applicable);
- Permanent Resident Certificate or State Domicile;
- Proof of Date of Birth;
- Character Certificate;
- State Subject Certificate;
- Family Income Certificate;
- Online Application Form, confirmation page of JKCET 2019.
Online Choice Filling (No Offline Choice Filling)
The next step is the filling of choices of colleges and courses. Candidates have to go to the official website to fill the choices. A mock session of filling of choices will be organized so that candidats get a clear idea of how to fil the choices. The actual choice filling round will begin in the third week of June 2018. Candidats have to pay Rs. 1200 as counselling fee before the choice filling round. The fee can be paid in online mode via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
Allotment of Seat
The authority will publish the seat allotment list on the official website. The seat will be allotted on the basis of candidats merit position. After the allotment of seat, candidates have to report to the allotted college timely else the seat will be cancelled.
Reporting to the College
Candidates whose names have been included in the seat allotment list have to report to the college along with the supporting documents. Here candidates have to complete the admission formalities including the payment of admission fee. Candidates have to pay the admission fee within the time limit prescribed by the college. The admission will be confirmed only after the payment of admission Fee.
Fee Structure JKCET 2019
The board of professional Entrance Examinations, Jammu & Kashmir prescribe the fee structure for the JKCCandidatesates can inquire about the fee structure form the participating colleges:
Confirmation of Admission
It is necessary to deposit the admission fee after the seat allotment timely. The authority will give admission slip cum paid fee slip counterfoil to the candidates. Candidates must secure this receipt as candidates have to produce the same at the time of attending the classes later the counterfoil will be replaced with the photo ID of candidates which will be issued by the college.
JKCET Counselling 2019 Guidelines
JKCET 2019 Counselling guidelines are as follows:
- The documents’ verification round will be held in offline mode.
- Only those candidates will be called for the counselling round who clears in the result cum merit list of JKCET 2018.
- Candidates have to appear for counselling in person. If a candidate is not able to attend the counselling in person then he/ she have to send their duly authorized representative. Candidates must send the undertaking and authority letter to the effect that, whatever the choices made by the representative, candidates will accept it.
- The counselling will be done in online mode. Candidates have to choose the courses and colleges of their preference.
- After the allotment of the seat, candidates have to join the program within the time period prescribed. If candidates don’t join the course within the time prescribed, the seat will be cancelled.