Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019: The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) conducts PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination). The exam is conducted for offering admission to various engineering and non-engineering diploma courses. The admission is offered at the Polytechnic institutes of the state. Both private and public polytechnic colleges participate in PECE. The exam is conducted at the state level. Candidates in this article can get the information of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019. Also, check CG PPT (Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test).
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Application Form
The application form for PECE can be filled in online mode. The online application form can be filled from the third week of March 2019. The online application form will be available in the third week of March 2019. There is no other mode to apply for PECE. Candidates have to enter educational qualification and personal details in the application form. Also, check the details of Himachal Pradesh PAT (Polytechnic Admission Test).
- The application fee can be filled in online mode.
- Credit card/ debit card or net banking can be used to pay the application fee.
- The application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 650.
- For SC/ ST candidates the application fee is Rs. 325.
- Candidates also have to pay the additional bank charges along with the application fee.
- The application fee once paid won’t be refunded back.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for sitting into PECE exam are as follows:
Nationality: Only Indian National can apply for PECE.
Residential Criteria: Candidates must be a permanent resident of the state and must have a valid residential certificate of the state.
Age Criteria: Candidates age must not be more than 17 years as on 1st August 2019 for Mining Engineering program. For rest of the courses, there is no minimum and maximum age limit.
- Candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent examination from a recognized education board.
- The minimum marks required to appear in the PECE is 35%.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying exam can also apply.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Important Dates
The schedule of Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination will be as follows:
|Sr. No.||Activities||Important Dates 2019|
|1.||Commencement of online application form||Third week of March|
|2.||Deadline for the application form submission||Second week of April|
|3.||Issuance of the Admit Card||First week of May|
|4.||Examination Date||First week of May|
|5.||Declaration of Result||Fourth week of May|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Exam Pattern
The pattern of exam of Jharkhand Polytechnic will be as follows:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be a computer-based test i.e., online mode.
- The medium of the Exam: The question paper will be in both Hindi and English languages.
- Questions’ Type: The question paper will comprise objective type questions.
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries one mark.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Hall Ticket
The hall ticket will be released in online mode. Candidates have to download it from the official website of the authority. The roll number, examination venue’s address, candidate’s photograph & signature will be marked on the admit card. Candidates must ensure that the details provided on the admit card are correct. If there is any discrepancy in the admit card then candidates should contact the board before the exam. It is compulsory to produce admit card at the entrance of the examination venue. Without admit card candidates will not be permitted to sit for the exam. Also, check the details of Assam PAT (Polytechnic Admission Test).
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Result
The result will be announced in the fourth week of May 2019. Candidates will be able to check the result on the official website of the authority. Candidates will be able to know their state and category rank, marks secured after the declaration of result. Candidates will be called for the counselling round according to the rank. Also, check UBTER JEEP (Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic).
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Counselling
The counselling will be organized within a week after the declaration of the result. The counselling will be organized in the online mode. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of rank, choices and availability of seats. Candidates after the seat allotment, have to report to the allotted college for the confirmation of admission. Also, check Delhi CET (Common Entrance Test) for admission to Polytechnic Colleges.
How to apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019
The steps to fill the online application form are as follows:
- Got to the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the Registration link.
- Now, fill all the asked details and press Submit button.
- Now, login to fill the application form.
- Enter all the required details in the application form.
- Now, upload the required documents i.e., signature, thumb impression and photograph.
- Submit the application fee via online mode.
- Get a print copy of filled in application form for further use.