Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship 2018-2019: The e-Kalyan scholarship Yojna is the initiative of the Government of Jharkhand for the financial weak but talented students who wish to pursue higher studies. The State Welfare Department is running many schemes for the welfare of the reserved classes e.g., backward class and the SC/ST. To seek the benefits of the scholarships candidates have to apply online through the official scholarship portal of the authority. Check more about Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship 2018-2019 below in the article. Also, check India Fellow Leadership Program.
Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship 2018-2019
Social Welfare Department of Jharkhand is releasing the notification about the scholarship program for Pre-Matric and Post-Metric classes. The financial weak students who are not going to continue their study due to low family income or not able to pay the fee will be helped by the Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship 2018-2019. Also, check Scholarships @National Scholarship Portal.
Types of Scholarship:
- Pre Matric Scholarship.
- Post-Matric (Outside State) Scholarship.
- Post-Matric (Within State) Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship 2018-2019
Following are the eligibility criteria for Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship 2018-2019:
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of Jharkhand. Also, Check Jharkhand 10th Date Sheet.
- Only reserved categories like SC, OBC, and ST are eligible to apply for Jharkhand e-Scholarships. Also, check Jharkhand 12th Date Sheet.
- The annual income for SC/ ST family should not be more than Two Lakh Fifty Thousand Rupees.
- The annual income of the OBC family should not be more than One Lakh Rupees.
Who cannot apply?
- Candidates other than SC/ ST and PBC cannot apply.
- Candidates with more family income cannot apply.
- SC/ST income should be less than 2.5 lakh per annum.
- OBC income should be less than 1 lakh per annum.
Important Dates Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship 2018 (Announced)
Following are the tentative dates for the submission of application form:
- Application form submission starting date: 31st of August 2018.
- The last date for application form submission: Third week of November 2018
- Registration for college and course last date: Third week of November 2018.
- Verification of application form and forwarding process: Up to the third week of November 208.
- District level Scholarship approval Meeting: Second week of November 2018.
- The scholarship fund transfer will begin Last week of November 2018.
- Post-Matric Upload the Documents by the students (Within State & Outside State): Last week of October 2018.
Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship 2018 Official Website (ekalyan.cgg.gov)
The official website of the Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship 2018-2019 program is ekalyan.cgg.gov. The candidates can obtain the details from the official website. The registration form will be available on the official website. A basic format of application form is given in the pics attached to the application form.
Who can Submit Fresh Applications?
- The Applicants who have applied for the scholarship in Master Of Computer Application Lateral Entry (MCA(L)) have to apply fresh/ new scholarship for MCA (MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION) in 2018-19.
- The Students who have applied for the scholarship in B.TECH Lateral entry (Civil Trade) have to apply new and fresh scholarship for B.TECH (Civil Trade) in 2018-19.
Apply Online @ekalyan.cgg.gov
Here are the steps to fill the application form:
- The registration form for Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship 2018-2019 will be available on the official portal of the authority.
- First of all, students have to Sign Up for the details.
- Fill the student’s name.
- Fill Father name.
- Fill Date of Birth. Check, Top Engineering Colleges in Jharkhand.
- Provide Mobile number.
- Fill email ID on the registration form.
- Make a password and then confirm it.
- Enter captcha and press the Submit button.
- Log in with student name/ mobile number/ or email using password and captcha.
- All the related documents in scanned form should be uploaded to the application form.
- A login ID and Password will be generated and this will be used for further reference.
Important Points Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship 2018-2019
Candidates must keep in mind the following points while applying fresh or for renewal of the scholarship:
- Those who are already registered need not register afresh.
- For Post Matric (2018-2019) Renewals:
- Students can check the previous year (2017-2018) application status with his/ her Student Login.
- Only those students will be eligible for renewal of the scholarships whose application exists in Jharkhand eKalyan Scholarship Portal.
- Students who are Applying for the Post Matric (2018-2019) within the state, if the course is not visible on the portal then it is mandatory for the colleges’ authorities for mapping the courses.
- The student who get admission through lateral entry schemes in any of the colleges and have already been benefited by the e-Kalyan scholarship then he/ she need to apply afresh instead of the renewal of the previous scholarship.
- Students who applied for the MCA Lateral Entry have to apply fresh for the scholarship for MCA in 2018-2019.
- Students who applied for the B.Tech Lateral (Civil) have to apply fresh for the scholarship for B.Tech (Civil) in 2018-2019.
Documents Required for Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship 2018-2019
Following documents are required to be attached to the online application form:
- Family Income Certificate.
- Category Certificate.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Bank Passbook.
- Educational certificates like mark sheets.
- Registration Form (Scanned copy).
- All required academic transcripts/ mark sheet.