JEECUP 2020, JEECUP 2020 Online Form, JEECUP 2020 Application Form, JEECUP 2020 Online, JEECUP 2020 Eligibility Criteria, JEECUP 2020 Exam Pattern, JEECUP 2o2o Syllabus
JEECUP means Joint Entrance Examination Counseling Uttar Pradesh. This exam is the common entrance examination to take admission in the Polytechnic or diploma courses or Post Diploma Courses. Lots of candidates have appeared in this entrance exam every year. Those candidates want to take admission in the Polytechnic course they must qualify JEECUP 2020 conducting by the authority. Here in this article, we will also discuss with you the complete details and important dates for your JEECUP 2020 exam.
JEECUP 2020 Application Form
JEECUP 2020 Application Form may be released by the authority tentatively in the last week of the September month. You may check all eligibility criteria in this article about your Joint Entrance Examination Counseling Uttar Pradesh. In this article, you will also get the details about your exam pattern, syllabus, starting date of online application form and also regards closing dates of the online application form.
|Name of Exam||JEECUP 2020|
|Name of course||Polytechnic Diploma|
|Education Qualification||10th, 12th Pass|
|Starting Date of Online Form||27 January 2019 (Tentative)|
|Closing Date of Online Form||27 February 2019 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card Release Date||12 March 2020 (Tentative)|
|Exam Date||22 April 2020 (Tentative)|
|Answer Key Release Date||27 April 2020 (Tentative)|
|Result Release Date||5 May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Date of Counseling||20 May 2020 (Tentative)|
JEECUP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be passed their 10th or 12th class from a recognized board.
Age Limit: Candidates must be 14 years old as on 01 July 2020.
For General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 300 + Bank Charges will be claimed
For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 200 + Bank Charges
JEECUP 2020 Exam Pattern
Here in this paragraph, you will get the details regards JEECUP 2020 Exam Pattern. You must check the given pattern below:
- Your JEECUP 2020 exam will contain three subjects like Physics, Biology, and Maths.
- Each Question Carries 4 Marks.
- There will be negative marking for 1 mark.
- Time duration will be given to the candidates 180 minutes or 3 hours.
- Your exam will contain 120 MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions).
- JEECUP 2020 Exam will be bilingual like Hindi/ English.
- Mode of Exam – Pen & Paper mode.
JEECUP 2020 Online Application Form: How to Apply
Candidates those are unable to apply for JEECUP 2020 Online Form they must follow the below given steps carefully.
- First of all, candidates must visit the official website of the JEECUP 2020 i.e https://jeecup.nic.in
- Now they must go to the latest updates.
- Check here for the online application forms for the JEECUP 2020 Online Application.
- Now go to the new registration.
- Fill here all mandatory information.
- Upload here required documents.
- Upload photograph and signature here.
- Submit your online application form.
JEECUP 2020 Exam
Here in this paragraph, you will get the complete details about your JEECUP 2020 Exam. You must check the given details in this paragraph and then start filling the online application form. If you have any doubt regarding this examination then you may leave a comment in the below-given comment section. Our team members are always ready to help you. You are also suggested that you must follow us on our website daily if you want to get all new updates about JEECUP 2020 Exam.