JEECUP 2018 (UP Polytechnic) Application Form, UPJEE Exam Date, Eligibility, How to Apply / Apply online for JEECUP 2018 ( UP Polytechnic ) from the official website at – http://jeecup.org/.
Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education is responsible for conducting Joint Entrance Examination Council. It is a state level examination which is also indicated as Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination. This examination is conducted for purpose of providing admission into various polytechnic courses under different colleges and institutes of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates can get admission in various technology, engineering, pharmacy and other various diploma courses. There are a great number of candidates whose want to apply for JEECUP 2018 for getting admission in various diploma courses. They are looking for information details regarding JEECUP 2018. If you are also one of them, then you are on right web page. We have provided all information details through this article. Candidates are advised to read this article completely for more further information. Courses after XIIth class.
***Latest: Candidates can apply for JEECUP up to 12th March 2018. The correction module will be available after the last date of the application form.
The application can be paid by SBI e-challan or using net banking.
- For General / Other Backward Class / Unreserved Category Candidates: Rs. 300 + Bank Charges.
- For Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Physically Handicapped Category Candidates: Rs. 200 + Bank charges.
JEECUP 2018 Eligibility
- Minimum age limit is 14 years.
- There is no upper age limitation. Check JEE Main 2019 Application Form.
|Courses Name||Required Qualifications||Required Minimum Marks|
|Engineering and Technology Diploma||Passed or Appearing in 10th or Equivalent examination||35 % Marks|
|Agriculture Engineering||Passed or Appearing in 10th with Agriculture||35% Marks|
|Post Graduate Diploma Course||Passed Graduate or appearing in final year examinations|
|Diploma In Pharmacy||Passed 12th class with Science Stream||50% for General category and 45% for SC / ST / PH category candidates|
|Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||Passed or Appearing in 10 + 2 examinations||50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics|
The candidates should follow the eligibility standards as given in this article to avoid the cancellation of the candidature. If the candidates still have any query, then they can either contact us or the officials of the authority for the clearance of their doubts.
JEECUP 2018 Important Dates (Official)
|Sr. No.||Events name||Important Dates|
|1||Starting Date for Online Application||21 December 2017|
|2||Last date for application form Submission||Up to 12th March 2018 (New Update)|
|3||The date for Admit Card Availability||2nd Week of Apr 2018|
|4||The date for Examination||22nd April 2018 (9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon morning session) ( 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM the for the evening)|
April 22, 2018 (Sunday) 02.30 PM – 05.30 PM: Group B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I and K1 to K8 – (Other Courses).
|5||Date of Result Declaration||3rd Week of May 2018|
|6||The date for Counselling Starting||June 2018|
This schedule is official schedule for the commencement of the JEECUP examination. Thus the candidates have to follow the schedule as given in this table.
JEECUP 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is as follows:
- Mode of Examination: Offline Mode ( Paper & Pen-Based Test ).
- Questions Type: Objective Type Questions or Multi Choice Questions.
- Examination Time Duration: 3 Hours.
- Shifts: There will be two shifts 1. Morning Shift (9:00 AM to 12 PM) and 2. Evening shift ( 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM). Check JEECUP Syllabus also.
- Examination Medium: English as well as the Hindi Language.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will carry 4 Mark.
- Negative Marking: 1 Mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
It is official exam pattern for the exam.Thus the candidates should follow the exam pattern for preparing for the exam.
JEECUP 2018 Exam Syllabus
Syllabus for JEECUP 2018 will be covered by 10th and 10+2nd class standard as per course opted by the student. The syllabus for diploma in the pharmacy will be asked from Physics, Mathematics or Biology and Chemistry. Syllabus for engineering and technology diploma will be covered from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. Candidates are advised to prepare as per syllabus topics for better preparation. Check Top Engineering Colleges in India.
JEECUP 2018 Admit Card
It is expected that JEECUP Admit card will be released in 2nd week of April 2018. Candidates will be able to download it from the official website at JEECUP. Candidates have to carry admit card with them on exam date. Without admit card, candidates would not be able to attend the examination. It is mandatory to attest photograph, signature and thumb impression on admit card to participate in the examination. Admit card is also known as Hall Ticket/Call Letter/Roll Number. It is an identity proof for a candidate as an applicant. It has contained some useful information like candidate’s name, candidate’s father name, date of birth, exam hall address, registration number, exam date, exam timing, candidate’s scanned photo, signature etc.
JEECUP 2018 Result
After participating in the entrance examination candidates will wait for their result. All candidates want to know about their selection. JEECUP result and cut off will be declared in 3rd week of May 2018. So candidates will be able to check their result from official website from 3rd week of May. Counselling will be started from the month of May or June 2018.
JEECUP 2018 Counselling
Counselling of JEECUP will be started in the month of May or June 2018. Students will be called for counselling on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance examination. Counselling process will be conducted via online mode. Candidates need to fill their preferences for courses and colleges. Candidates will get seats as per their choice, rank and availability of seats in respective colleges. Candidates have to carry original documents as well as photocopies of documents for verification.
Required Documents for Counselling
- Character Certificate. Check Civil Engineering (Scope & career).
- Transfer Certificate.
- Category Certificate. Check Robotics Engineering.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- 10th Class Mark sheet and Passing Certificate.
- 12th Class Mark sheet and Passing Certificate. Check Computer Science Engineering (CSE).
- UP Polytechnic 2018 Admit Card and result.
How to Apply for JEECUP 2018
- Go to the Official website at – http://jeecup.org/.
- Read Official Notification.
- Click on Apply online.
- Provide all required personal and educational qualification etc.
- Attached required scanned documents, scanned signature and photograph.
- Pay application fee online if required.
- Click on Submit and take a print of your submitted application form for further use.