NTA JEE Mains 2019
JEE Main (Joint Entrance Exam) is a national-level engineering entrance exam. It is conducted for admission to BE/ B.Tech program in various top-notch engineering institutions in the country such as NITs, IITs, Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs) and other participating institutes. It is conducted by NTA (National Test Agency). Qualifying JEE Main is pre-requisite for appearing in JEE Advanced. JEE Main is conducted every year in March/ April in online and offline mode. Also, check Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).
- Candidates now have to score at least 75% marks (65% for SC/ ST category students) in 12th class for admission to IITs/ NITs/ CIFTs.
- Candidates must have Aadhar Card for appearing in JEE Mains (excluding, Jammu & Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam region candidates).
NTA JEE Mains 2019: Released Twice in A year
- The authority will release the JEE Mains Application Form twice in a year.
- Candidates will get two chances to appear in the entrance exam.
- There is no compulsion to appear in both exams.
- The exam will be in online mode.
- The first application form will be released in September 2019.
- The exam will be conducted in January 2019.
- Second JEE Mains applications will be released in January 2019.
- The exam will be conducted in April 2019.
Benefits of New Changes
- The candidates will get more chances to pass the exam.
- Candidates can check the exam level in the first exam and then prepare according to it.
- Now students can appear in the entrance exam six times in the career.
- The students get the maximum age limit as 25 years.
- There will be no change in the exam pattern.
- Candidates have to create the balance in between board exams because the candidates will face the exam twice in the same academic year.
NTA JEE Mains 2019 Entrance
Candidates have to apply in online mode for JEE Mains 2019. The conducting authority will not accept offline application form. Candidates could fill the application form on the official JEE Main 2019 portal. Candidates have to fill personal and educational details on the application form. Candidates also have to upload the scanned images of Signature and recent passport size photograph. Check SNAP 2019 Application Form.
NTA JEE Mains 2019 Application Fee
The application fee for examination centre in India:
|Category of the Candidate||Paper||Examination Mode||Amount (in Rs)|
|General / OBC (Boys)||Paper I or II||Offline (Pen and Paper based)||1000/-|
|SC / ST / PWD & All Girls||Paper I or II||Offline (Pen and Paper based)||500/-|
|General / OBC (Boys)||Paper I and II (for both papers)||Offline (Pen and Paper based)||1800/-|
|SC / ST / PWD & All Girls||Paper I and II (for both papers)||Offline (Pen and Paper based)||900/-|
|General / OBC (Boys)||Paper I or II||Offline (computer-based)||500/-|
|SC / ST / PWD & All Girls||Paper I or II||Offline (computer-based)||250/-|
|General / OBC (Boys)||Paper I and II (for both papers)||Offline (computer-based)||1300/-|
|SC / ST / PWD & All Girls||Paper I and II (for both papers)||Offline (computer-based)||650/-|
The application fee for examination Center in a Foreign Country
|Category of the Candidate||Paper||Examination Mode||Amount (In Rs.)|
|General / OBC (Boys)||Paper I or II||Offline (Pen and Paper based)||2500/-|
|SC / ST / PWD & All Girls||Paper I or II||Offline (Pen and Paper based)||1250/-|
|General / OBC (Boys)||Paper I and II (for both papers)||Offline (Pen and Paper based)||3800/-|
|SC / ST / PWD & All Girls||Paper I and II (for both papers)||Offline (Pen and Paper based)||1900/-|
|General / OBC (Boys)||Paper I or II||Offline (computer-based)||2500/-|
|SC / ST / PWD & All Girls||Paper I or II||Offline (computer-based)||1250/-|
|General / OBC (Boys)||Paper I and II (for both papers)||Offline (computer-based)||3800/-|
|SC / ST / PWD & All Girls||Paper I and II (for both papers)||Offline (computer-based)||1900/-|
NTA JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for JEE Main 2019 are as follows:
- Candidates who are to appear in JEE Main 2019 should be born on or after 1st October 1994. Check Amrita University Admission.
- SC/ ST/ PWD category Candidates would be given five years relaxation in age (i.e. such candidates should be born on or after 01 October 1989).
- Candidates should have passed 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized education board.
- Candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as necessary subjects with two more optional subjects i.e., candidates should have passed total five subjects in the qualifying examination.
Number of Attempts:
- A candidate can only apply for a maximum 3 times for JEE Mains.
Candidates who passed 12th/ qualifying exam in 2016 or before as well as those who will appear in such examination in 2020 or later are not eligible to apply for JEE Main 2019. Candidates who appeared in the 12th or equivalent examination in 2016, did not pass in 2016, but passed in 2017 are also not eligible to write JEE Mains 2019.
NTA JEE Mains 2019 Importance Dates (First Exam)
Check Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process. JEE Mains 2019 schedule is as follows:
|Sr. No.||Activity||Date (Tentative)|
|1||JEE Main Notification Release Date||October 2018|
|2||Submission of Online Application Form||1 September 2018|
|3||The window for Images Correction||September 2018|
|4||The closing of Online Application Form dates||30 September 2018|
|5||Deadline for Submission of Application Fee||30 September 2018|
|6||The window of correcting application form||8 October 2018|
|7||Issuance of Admit Card||17 December 2018|
|8||Date of offline JEE Main Exam||3rd to 17th February 2019|
|9||The date for online JEE Main Exam||6 January 2019|
|10||Availability of Answer Key & OMR Sheet||January 2019|
|11||The announcement of Result||31 January 2019|
NTA JEE Main 2019 Syllabus
- Sets, Relations and Functions.
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations.
- Matrices and Determinants.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Mathematical Induction.
- Binomial Theorem and its Simple Applications.
- Sequences and Series.
- Limit, Continuity and Differentiability.
- Integral Calculus.
- Differential Equations.
- Co-ordinate Geometry.
- Straight Lines.
- Circle, Conic Sections.
- Three Dimensional Geometry.
- Vector Algebra.
- Statistics and Probability.
- Mathematical Reasoning.
- Physics and Measurement.
- Laws of Motions.
- Work, Energy and Power.
- Rotational Motion.
- Properties of Solids and Liquids.
- Kinetic Theory of Gases.
- Oscillations and Waves.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents.
- Electromagnetic Waves.
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation.
- Atoms and Nuclei.
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism.
- Electronic Devices.
- Communication Systems.
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry.
- The states of Matter.
- Atomic Structure.
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties.
- General Principals and Processing of Isolation of Metals.
- S-Block Elements.
- P-Block Elements.
- D and F-Block Elements.
- Co-Ordination Compounds.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds.
- Some Basic Principals of Organic Chemistry.
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens.
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen.
- Organix Compounds Containing Nitrogen.
- Chemistry In Everyday life.
- Principals Related to Practical Chemistry.
Syllabus for Paper-2
- For JEE Main Paper 2, the questions will be based on subjects like Mathematics, Aptitude test and drawing.
JEE Mains 2019 Exam Pattern
Check Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE 2019). The exam pattern for JEE Mains Paper-1 and Paper-2 are as follows:
JEE Mains Paper -1 (BE/ B.Tech)
- Total Questions: There will be total 90 question, 30 question in each section viz Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Time Duration: Total time duration for JEE Main will be 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will comprise Multiple Choice Questions.
- Candidates can opt for either Online or Offline exam for Paper-1.
JEE Main Paper-2 (B.Arch/ B.Plan)
- The question paper will consist of 2 parts: Part-1 and Part-2.
- Part-1 will consist of 30 questions based on Mathematical. Check ICAR 2019 Application Form.
- Part-2 will comprise of 50 questions based on Aptitude Test and 2 questions on the drawing.
- The drawing part will be subjective and rest of the paper will be objective type.
- Candidates will be given three hours to attempt the questions.
- The paper will be only in offline mode. Check PGIMER 2019 Application Form.
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
The authority will issue the admit card in the Second week of March 2019. Candidates could download the admit card from the official website of JEE Mains. Candidates should regularly visit the JEE Mains website to check latest updates. For the ease of candidates, a help desk will also be functional on all working days from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM. The contact numbers of the help desk are available on the official website. Check MAT 2019 Admissions.
JEE Main 2019 Score Card and Result
The result of JEE Mains 2019 will be declared in the last week of April 2019. The scorecard will comprise the actual marks scored by the candidate with the status of his/ her JEE Advanced qualification. The scorecard will also comprise candidate’s All India Rank (AIR) and All India Category Rank (AICR). The scorecard will be sent to the candidate’s address. Also, the same could be downloaded from the official JEE Mains portal. Check GMAT 2019 Application Form.
JEE Main 2019 Counselling
Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is the conducting body for the counselling process. The counselling process will be online. Candidates who participate in JEE Main 2019 exam, can go for the counselling process. Students will get admission on the basis of merit list or all India rank. All the reputed engineering institutes including IITs/ NITs will take part in the counselling session.
JEE Main 2019 Reservation Policy
The reserved categories are Persons with Disability (PWD), Scheduled Castes (SC), Other Backward Classes Non-Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL), Scheduled Tribes (ST). All the reservation policies will be in active mode throughout the admission process.
How to Apply for JEE Main 2019
The complete “how to apply” will be available on the official website of the JEE Main official website. CENTAC 2019 Admissions. The complete process can be understood as:
- Visit the official portal.
- Go to the JEE Main 2019 Apply.
- Fill the asked details on the page. Also, Check LSAT 2019 Application Form.
- The details will include personal and educational.
- ID details will also be asked on the application form.
- Also, attach the required documents in the scanned form in the prescribed size.
- Every detail must be correct.
- Confirm the provided details before submitting them.
- Pay the application fee after submitting the details.
- The application fee can be paid in online mode.
- After completing the process, make a print of the application form.
- This will be useful for Admit card issue date.
Also, Check Robotics Engineering.