JEE Advanced 2018 Application Form: Apply Online JEE Advance 2018 Application Form: www.jeeadv.ac.in.
JEE Advanced 2018 Application Form
JEE Advance is the second step of JEE. Those candidates will clear JEE Main they will appear for JEE Advanced. In 2017 JEE Advance topper is Sarvesh Mehtani. For 2018 schedule of JEE entrance has prepared. This exam is conducted every year. In 2017 JEE Main was conducted in April 2017 and JEE Advance was conducted in May 2017 and now the result has declared. In 2018 JEE Main will be conducted in 1st week of April 2018 and JEE advance will be conducted in the 3rd week of May 2018. Starting date of registration of online Application Form is 4th week of April 2018 and the last date of registration is in the 1st week of May 2018. So it is informed to all the candidates that those candidates will clear JEE Mains they please register for JEE Advance 2018 before the last date otherwise your application form will not be accepted. For more information also you can visit the official website: www.jeeadv.ac.in. Check GATE 2019 Application Form.
Every year a lakh of candidates apply for the JEE Entrance Exam but only those candidates select who works hard and never quit their efforts. JEE is one of the toughest Exams that’s why for this exam require regular hard work and patience to clear the exam. For registration of JEE Advance 2018, you have to fill the application form as per eligibility criteria.
Details of JEE Advanced 2018 Application Form
JEE Advanced Update: Only Top 2,24,000 scorers of JEE Main exam 2018 will be able to apply for JEE Advanced. The authority will use the online method to organize the exam. Examination fee has been increased this time. But only 2,31,024 students will apply for JEE Advanced this time.
- Name of the Conducting Authority: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Name of the Exam: JEE Advance.
- Examination Date: 3rd week of May 2018.
- Official Website: https://www.jeeadv.ac.in.
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have cleared 12th in Science with 75% marks (General Category) and 65% marks for Reserved Category (SC / ST / PWD) or be in Top 20 percentile of their respective boards.
- Age Limit: Those candidates are born after 1st Oct. 1993 can apply for this exam.5 year age relaxation is also given to the reserved category as per Govt. Rules & regulations.
- No. of Attempt: A candidate can take two attempts in a consecutive year.
- JEE Main: Candidates should appear in JEE Main or be in Top 2 lakh.
- Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian Citizen. PIO/OCI candidates are also eligible to Apply. Check JEE Main 2019 Application Form.
JEE Advanced Application Fee
For Examination Center in India
|1.||Female Students||1300 + GST|
|2.||SC / ST / PWD||1300 INR + GST|
|3.||All Other Candidates||2400 INR +GST|
Note: Late fee is 500 INR.
For Examination Centre in Foreign Country
- Examination fee for all the candidates for SAARC Countries is US$ 160+ GST.
- Exam fee for all the candidates for Non – SAARC Countries is US$ 300+ GST.
Note: Late fee is US$ 80.
JEE Advanced 2018 Dates (Official)
|Sr. No.||JEE Advanced Events||Dates (Announced)|
|1||JEE Advanced Registration Starts||2nd May 2018|
|2||JEE Advanced Registration Closes||7th May 2018|
|3||Last date for application fee payment||8th May 2018|
|4||Admit Card Availability||May 14th – 20th 2018|
|5||JEE Advanced 2018 (Paper 1 & Paper 2)||20th May 2018|
9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon (Paper 1)
2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (Paper 2).
|6||Copy of candidate responses to be sent to the candidates||May 22nd to 25th 2018|
|7||JEE Advanced Answer Key||29th May 2018|
|8||Receiving feedback on answer keys||May 29th – 30th 2018.|
|9||Declaration of JEE Advanced Result||10th June 2018.|
|10||Architecture Aptitude Test Registration Date||10th – 11th June 2018.|
|11||Architecture Aptitude Test Exam Date||June 14th, 2018.|
|12||AAT 2018 Result Declaration||June 18th, 2018.|
|13||Seat Allotment Starts||June 19th –July 15th, 2018|
JEE Advanced Qualifier List 2018
The authority has released the result of JEE Mains examination. Now the image has cleared that how many students will apply for JEE Advanced. We have attached the official data to get details of JEE Mains statistics.
JEE Advanced Exam pattern 2018
- No. of Papers: Two papers are there and both are compulsory.
- Exam Mode: Online (CBT).
- Question paper Mode: English and Hindi.
- Type of Questions: Objective type. Check JEE Advanced Syllabus.
- Subjects Covered: PCM from XIth and XIIth class.
JEE Advanced 2018 Admit Card
JEE Advance 2018 admit card will be uploaded on the official website. Admit card will be uploaded in the 2nd week of May 2018. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website. If any candidate forgets to bring the admit card then they can not get the entry in the examination hall. So please bring the admit card. All Engineering Entrance Exam in 2019 with all Details.
JEE Advanced 2018 Result
JEE Advanced result will be uploaded on the official website. The result will be uploaded in the 3rd week of June 2018. Candidates have to download the result from the official website. When result will declare then counselling will start. Check JEE Advanced Result. Candidates will get the colleges on the basis of marks in JEE Advance. After counselling candidates have to appear before the selection committee for documentation. If any candidate found fraudulent with the documents then his/her admission can be cancelled.
JEE Advanced 2018 Answer Key
JEE Advance 2018 answer key will be uploaded in 1st week of June 2018. Answer key of JEE Advance 2017 was uploaded on 6th June 2017. When answer key will upload then match your answers. If any candidate has doubt any type of answer then you can claim over that question and can get the grace marks. Check JEE Advanced 2019 Application Form.
JEE Advanced 2018 Counselling
Counselling is the final step of admission. Counselling will be held after the announcement of result. At the time of counselling, candidates have to give preference for their colleges. Then on the basis of marks, they will get the college. On the basis of marks, Seats will be allotted from ISMs, NITs, IITs and other Govt. Funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs). Seats will be allotted by Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) by the Centralize Counselling Process.
How To Apply JEE Advanced 2018
- Visit the JEE Advance Official Website: www.jeeadv.ac.in.
- Then click on “Registration”.
- Then fill your Roll No & Password to Login.
- Then Submit It.
- Then create a new password for JEE Advance 2018.
- Then fill the No. of Attempts.
- Then choose your centre.
- Then select the language of question paper.
- Then upload your scanned images and certificates like Signature, Thumb Impression, 10th class mark sheet, 12th class mark sheet.
- At last, make the payment.Payment can be made online or Offline mode.If you are going to pay through online mode then you have to pay through Debit Card / Credit Card or Net banking.
- If you are going to pay through offline Mode then take a print out of E-Challan and submit it nearby SBI branch.