Jammu University LLM 2020: Jammu University (JU) was established as the University of Jammu in 1969. JU conducts entrance exams for admission to various courses. The Department of Law of Jammu University offers following law courses:
- LL.B (3 Years) Professional Course
- Post Graduate Diploma in Police Science and Criminology.
Jammu University for admission to each course mentioned above conducts entrance exam. Candidates can check the details of the application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, how to apply in this article. Go through the whole article for the details of Jammu University LLM 2020 Admission Test. Also, check JUET details, which is conducted for Admission to UG and PG courses.
Jammu University LLM 2020 Application Form
Candidates seeking admission to LLM course at Jammu University have to apply online. The online application forms will be available on the official website of the university. Candidates have to provide the following details into the application form. The candidates are required to get 55% marks in the qualifying marks. The students should have prepared for the entrance exam. Because the university is providing the entrance exam criteria for the admission in Law courses. Check Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed 2020 Application Form.
- The application fee is Rs. 500 (without late fee).
- The application fee is Rs. 700 (with late fee).
- Candidates can pay the application fee via online mode.
- Candidates can use Credit Card/ Debit Card and Interner Banking to pay the application fee.
Jammu University LLM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for LLM course is as follows:
- For LLM course candidates have to be passed in LLB (Professional) from a recognized university.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC category must have scored 55% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST category must have scored 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
Jammu University LLM 2020 Important Dates
Here is the complete schedule of Jammu University LLM 2020 admission procedure:
|Sr. No.||Activity||Date (Tentative)|
|1||Starting of online application form||the 1st week of March.|
|2||Deadline for the online application form (without late fee)||Fourth week of March.|
|3||Deadline for the online application form (with late fee)||Fourth week of March.|
|4||Exam Date||Last week of March.|
Jammu University LLM 2020 Syllabus
Jammu University LLM entrance exams will comprise the following subjects:
- Jurisprudence and Legal Theory
- Constitutional Law of India
- international Law and Human Rights
- Family Law
- Criminal Law. Check Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed 2020 Application Form.
- Administrative Law
- Commercial Law
Jammu University LLM 2020 Exam Pattern
LLM 2020 entrance exam pattern will be as follows:
- Mode of Exam: JU LLM 2020 will be a pen and paper-based exam.
- Nature of the Questions: JU LLM will be subjective in nature.
- Time Duration: Total time duration will be 3 hours.
- Number of Questions: There will be 15 questions in the question paper. Candidates have to answer any of 10.
Jammu University LLM 2020 Seat Intake Capacity
The university has limited seats for admission in LLM course. The candidates should have to check the seat matrix. As per the available data, there are only 15 seats are there for the admission. 13 seats are for the students of general category and one seat for SC and one seat for ST.
Jammu University LLM 2020 Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates for LLM program will be based on marks obtained in the entrance exam. Candidates who qualify the entrance exam will have to pay the admission fee within the time period given. Candidates at the time of admission have to bring all the original documents along with one photocopy of each document. Also, check JKCET details. Check all Law Entrance Exam 2020.
Details to be filled in Application Form
- Mother Name
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
Details of Academic Qualifications
- Marks obtained in 10th class
- Marks obtained in 12th class
- Marks obtained in Graduation
Apart from the above details candidates also have to upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature with the application form.
How to Apply for Jammu University LLM 2020 Entrance Exam
The application form for LLM 2020 entrance exam will be filled in online mode. Candidates who want to apply for it can follow the steps prescribed below:
- Visit the official website of Jammu University which is, www.jammuuniversity.in.
- On the Home Page of the university in the bottom left corner, a Notification Corner is given. The link to the application form for LLM Online Application Form will be given.
- Candidates are required to click on the link.
- It will lead the candidates to the online application form.
- Now, Candidates have to fill it with correct personal and academic details.
- After filling the personal and academic details candidates have to upload the photograph and signature with the application form.
- After the above steps candidates have to proceed for the payment of the application fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode.
- The application fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card and Internet Banking.
- After it, click on the Save and Submit option for the submission of the application form.
- Get a hard copy of the application form for further reference.