IIT JAM Exam Pattern 2019: The IIT JAM Exam Pattern details structure of the M.Sc Admission Test. With the exam pattern of JAM, the candidates can get a brief idea of paper including subjects, marking scheme, marks, time and duration of the test. IIT JAM Exam Pattern will also specify the marking scheme of the IIT Bombay administered PG science exam. Check IIT JAM Preparation Tips.
IIT JAM Exam Pattern 2019
The entrance exam for M.Sc. Course under the IITs can be achieved through the given examination pattern details. The students after applying for the test must have to follow the exam pattern and syllabus to get success in IIT JAM Exam. The applicants may also proceed to the available information about IIT JAM Exam Pattern 2019, Marking Scheme, JAM Pattern.
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be held in Online mode. A computer-based exam will be there and A specific time duration will be provided to complete the examination. Paper will be automatically submitted when time up.
- The medium of Exam: Exam will be held in the English language. All the questions will be in the English language.
- Duration of Exam: The 3 hours Duration for examination will be given for completion of the exam. Check IIT JAM Best Books, Study Material.
- Number Of Questions: 60 MCQs(Multiple Choice Questions) will be mentioned in IIT JAM examination.
IIT JAM 2019 Marking Scheme
This may be the one of the most important section of the article. If one has full preparation and do not attempt the paper without the knowledge of the marking scheme then this may lead to the failure in the exam.
- Scoring Award: Each section will contain total 60 questions which carry 100 marks. No marks will be deducted for un-attempted questions.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision for negative marking. There is no negative marking in the Section B & C but section A will have negative marking as per the given style.
- In section A, 1/3 of marks will be deducted for the 1 mark question, and for 2 marks questions, 2/3 marks will be deducted for each incorrect response. Check IIT JAM 2019 Application Form.
IIT JAM Exam Pattern 2019
|Sr. no.||Section||Type of Question||No. Of Question|
|1.||A Section||Multiple Choice Question||30|
|2.||B Section||Multiple Select Question||10|
|3.||C Section||Numerical Answer Type||20|
IIT JAM 2019 Subject Included
The subjects which will include all the syllabus of IIT JAM Exam Pattern. Candidates should have a command on the following subjects to clear the Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.
Subject: Biotechnology (BT), Biological Sciences (BL), Chemistry (CY), Geology (GG), Mathematics (MA), Mathematical Statistics (MS) and Physics.
Disclaimer: All the candidates are advised to Be in touch with the official media to get updated information. The official website of IIT JAM is jam.iitd.ac.in/.
IIT JAM Subject/ Syllabus Details
- The students should go to the www.entrancedisha.com.
- This website will include all details about IIT JAM.
- You have to just have to search for the IIT JAM Exam Pattern or Syllabus.
- The students should have followed the details. Check NTA JEE Mains 2019 Application Form.
- The PDF file for the examination details will be available on the official site.