The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is the Institute of India. It deals with the education programs of the Master of Business Administration & especially in international Business. The institute holds a status of the deemed university. The institute got this status in 2002. Although, the institute was established in 1963. This institute was established by the Ministry of Commerce & Industry of the government of India to enhance the foreign trade. This institute is affiliated with the UGC. The institute conducts an exam which is named as IIFT exam. This exam is the way to get admission in the regular courses of this institute. So the candidates must check this article to get all the information on the IIFT 2020 exam. The candidates will also get the additional knowledge of various facts related to the exam.
IIFT 2020 Details
This exam is the only way to get admission in the Courses of the MBA & MBA-IB of this institute. The IIFT institute conducts this exam every year for the candidates. The Institute also determines the standards of the requirements of the eligibility for this exam. Thus the candidates also have to follow these criteria to apply for this exam. In this article, the candidates will also get the details of the exam as well as the eligibility standards. They will also get the details of various other facts of the examination. Thus the candidates must check this article to get the information.
IIFT 2020 Application Form
The institute will provide the applicants with the application forms to apply for the exam. This exam is the main basis to get admissions in the regular courses of the institute. So the candidates should apply for this exam from the official website of the institute. Before applying for this exam, The candidates should also check the article below for the relevant data of the exam. We also advise the candidates to apply for this exam within the time limit. There are 2 ways to apply for this exam ie online & offline mode. The candidates will also get the detailed structure of the application method for this exam.
- The candidates of the general category have to pay the INR 1550 as application fees of this exam.
- The candidates of the reserved categories have to pay the INR 750 as application fees of this exam.
- USD 80 (INR 4500) For Foreign National & NRIs.
IIFT 2020 Eligibility Standards
- The candidates who want to apply for this exam should have passed the Graduation program from any recognised university.
- Candidates who are permanent citizens of India can apply for this exam. The candidates of other countries can also apply for this exam.
- There will be no age limit to apply for the exam.
IIFT 2020 Important dates
|Sr No.||Activities of the exam||Tentative dates for the exam|
|1||Registrations will start on||25th July 2019|
|2||Registration will take place till||15th September 2019|
|3||Last date to request for the changing of centres||3rd November 2019|
|4||Last date for registration & uploading of the GMAT scores for foreign nationals and NRIs||15th February 2020|
|5||IIFT 2020 hall ticket||15th November 2019|
|6||IIFT 2020 exam will take place on||3rd December 2019 (10 am to 12 pm)|
|7||The authority will release the results in||February 2020|
|8||Date of GD, PI and Essay writing||February/March 2020|
The schedule given in this article is the tentative schedule for the exam. So we advise the candidates to make a constant touch with us. We will also update the schedule later.
IIFT 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: The exam will take place in the PPBT mode.
- Sections: There will 4 sections in the question paper of the IIFT 2020 exam.
- Exam Duration: The authority will provide 120 minutes to complete the exam.
- Total Number of Questions: 123 Questions will be there in the paper.
- The language of the exam: The authority will provide question paper in English Language Only.
- Question paper Type: The paper will be objective type.
- Marking Scheme: The questions will range marks from 0.5 to 1.00 in all sections.
- Negative Marking: 1\3 mark will be deducted for one wrong answer.
Paper style will cover the following pattern
|Sr No.||Parts of the exam||Total questions from each section|
|2||General Knowledge & Awareness||25|
IIFT 2020 Admit Card
The authority will issue the admit cards for the candidates. This will be the most important document in the IIFT 2020 exam. So the candidates must get a valid admit card before appearing for the exam. The admit card will be available from the official website of the institute. So the candidates should download them from the website of the authority. The application form will be helpful to download the admit card for the exam.
IIFT 2020 Result
The authority will issue the result for the candidates. This will be the most important document in the IIFT 2020 counseling sessions. So the candidates must get a valid copy of result before appearing for the counseling. The result will be available from the official website of the institute. So the candidates should download them from the website of the authority. The Admit card will be helpful to download the result of the exam.
IIFT 2020 Counselling Sessions
The candidates who will qualify for the exam will have to appear for the counseling sessions. In these sessions, the candidates will face the optimized rounds of the GD & PI. The final selection will be on the basis of the final scores of the exam & counseling sessions. Thus the candidates should appear for the counseling sessions with appropriate documents.
How to Apply for IIFT 2020
- Visit the website of the IIFT.
- Look for the notification of the exam.
- Now proceed with the registration.
- Fill the application form.
- Now submit the application fees.
- Secure the copy of the application fees.
- Secure the application form from the official counter of the IIFT. Candidates can also get the application form by sending the application fees by Demand Draft.
- Attach all the documents & fill the application form.
- Send the application form to the following address.