IIFT 2020 Online Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, Syllabus / Apply online for IIFT 2020. For more info visit us at www.entrancedisha.com.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is the top school that offers MBA in International Business. It is responsible for providing admission in MBA. IIFT entrance examination is a national level entrance examination. All the candidates whose want to take admission in IIFT they all have to qualify Entrance Examination. IIFT Entrance Examination is held in the first week of December.
All desired candidates whose are eligible for the same, they can apply online from official website. There are a great number of candidates who want to go to IIFT for completing their MBA degree. If you are also one of them, then you are on right web page. You can check all the information details of IIFT on this web page. We have provided all details about eligible criteria like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, application procedure and important date etc on this web page
IIFT 2020 Application Form
Candidates whose are going to apply for IIFT 2020 for completing their MBA Degree Courses, They all have to qualify MBA Entrance Examination. Candidates can apply from the official website of Indian Institute of Foreign. You need to registration firstly and after making your profile you can apply for MBA entrance examination. We have provided all information details of registration and online registration on this web page. You are suggested to read complete article for all information details.
Candidates are suggested to apply before the last date because, after the last date, any application form will not be accepted by officials. Candidates should be careful at the time of online application making. Only those application forms will be accepted which will be eligible in all respects. Candidates have to provide some asked information aboutthe candidate’s name, candidate’s parent’s name, date of birth, educational qualifications etc. Candidates should make sure that they are eligible for the same or not. They can know about their eligibility criteria from official notification. Candidates who are interested in MBA course may also check the further link. BHU Faculty of Management Studies MBA & IB Courses.
IIFT 2020 Registration Fee
- For General Category Candidates: Rs. 1550/-.
- For SC / ST / PWD Category Candidates: Rs. 750/-.
Candidates can make payment via both online and offline mode:
- Online Mode: Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- Offline Mode: Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, payable at New Delhi.
IIFT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have passed their bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- Nationality: Indian as well as Foreigner, both can apply.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for IIFT 2020.
IIFT 2020 Official Dates
The official dates of IIFT 2020 are as follows:
|Sr. No.||Activity||Official Dates|
|1||Application form starting||6th August 2019|
|2||Deadline to fill the application form||24th September 2019|
|3||Deadline for the request to change the test centre (fee Rs. 1000 will be applicable)||5th November 2019|
|4||Deadline to apply online and submit GMAT score (only for foreign nationals and Non-Residential Indians)||1st Week November 2019|
|5||Release of Admit Card||11th Nov 2019|
|6||Examination Date||2 Dec 2019|
|7||Result Declaration||6th Jan 2020 (Tentative)|
|8||Release of Scorecard||13th Jan 2020 (Tentative)|
|9||GD/ PI and Essay Writing dates||Feb/Mar 2020 (Tentative)|
IIFT 2020 Examination Pattern
- Mode of Examination: Offline Mode (Paper & Pen-Based).
- Sections: General Knowledge & Awareness, Logical Reasoning, English Comprehension and Quantitative Analysis. Check IIFT MBA Previous Year Question Paper.
- Examination Duration: The duration of exam will be 2 hours.
- Total No. of Questions: 123 Questions will be there in the paper.
- Language: English Language Only.
- Question paper Type: Multi Choice Question (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme: Each Section will contain different marks ranges from 0.5 to 1.00.
- Negative Marking: 1\3 mark will be deducted for one wrong answer.
Paper style will cover the following pattern
|S. No.||Sections Name||Number of Questions|
|1||English Comprehension||36 questions|
|2||General Knowledge & Awareness||25 questions|
|3||Logical Reasoning||42 questions|
|4||Quantitative Analysis||20 questions|
IIFT 2020 Syllabus
It is expected that Exam syllabus will be covered by General Knowledge & Awareness, Logical Reasoning, English Comprehension and Quantitative Analysis. Candidates should want to know about exam syllabus for preparation. Candidates should make a strategy for better preparation.
IIFT 2020 Result (Download Scorecard)
The examination has been conducted on 3rd December 2017. For the same, the organizing authority has released the result. The result of the exam was declared on 6th January 2020. Candidates now can also download the scorecard. The scorecard has been uploaded to the official website form 13th January 2019. NIIFT Mohali 2020 Application Form.
IIFT 2020 How to Apply
Candidates can apply in both online and offline mode. Check the steps to apply below:
Candidates can apply for IIFT 2020 from official website by following some useful instructions which are given below
- Go to Official Website at – http://tedu.iift.ac.in.
- Read Official Notification.
- Register online and make a profile.
- After that fill Application Form.
- Providing all asked Personal & Professional Information.
- Attached required Scanned Documents.
- Upload Scanned Photograph and Scanned Signature.
- Pay Application Fee and Click on Submit.
- Take a Print out for Further use.
- Get Application Forms from IIFT Counter (Application forms also can be obtained through post by sending a Demand Draft of requisite amount along with the “Request Application”.
- Candidates who are belonging to SC / ST / PH category they have to send the printout of online application form with self-attested caste certificate.
- Candidates who are making payment through DD should send the DD along with a printout of the filled-in online application form to the IIFT office.
All the enclosures should be reached by registered post/speed post/courier only to the following address:
Section Officer (GSD),
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B- 21, Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi- 110016.