IGNOU 2019 Application Form, Registration, Notification, Dates, Result, Admit Card and How to Apply, Eligibility. For more info visit us at www.entrancedisha.com
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), the leading University in India offers a quality education and teaching experience through the ODL i.e Open and Distance Learning Mode. The Open University provides a quality, initiative, professionally needed programs at different levels. IGNOU Programs are always Cheap or low Cost and all the courses are offered on its open and distance learning facility in the country. The working person is very comfortable with IGNOU programs. Check IGNOU M.Ed. Application form.
IGNOU 2019 Details
The University almost offered all the professional courses. Candidates from all over India can apply for admission in various courses offered by the University. The University was established in 1985. It has its authorized centres all over India in main cities. Candidates can also apply to these centres directly. You can also go for online study classes. Here we are having almost all the details about all the courses offered by the university. Given below are Admission Notifications to various IGNOU Programs.
IGNOU 2019 Application Form
All the candidates can apply online and offline modes. The official website will be provided by the University. Candidates can go to registration on the authorized centers of the University. You can pay application fee also in online mode. Check IGNOU B.Ed 2018 Application Form.
IGNOU 2019 Application Fee
Online mode: The candidates have to pay 200 rupees in online mode as the application fee.
Offline Mode: In offline 250 rupees when paid through DD or other media.
IGNOU 2019 Eligibility
For MBA, DIM, PGDIM, PGDHRM, PGDFM, PGDOM, PGDMM, and PGDFMP
- Candidate should have graduation in any stream with minimum 50 percent mark. The reserved category (SC/ST) candidates should have 45 percent mark required.
- In addition, the candidates must have three years experience in managerial/supervisory.
OR Check IGNOU Open MAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
- Candidates should have a professional degree in Engg./Medicine/Chartered Accountancy (ICAI) / Cost and Work Accountancy (ICWAI)/Company Secretary (ICSI)/Law can also apply. Minimum 50% marks are required in the qualifying degree.
- No age criteria are prescribed.
For Foreign Candidates
- The International department of IGNOU will proceed for the admission of foreign applicants after receiving the green light from the Ministry of External Affairs/Ministry of Human Resource Development. Check IGNOU JBT/ D.El.Ed. 2019.
- Foreign candidates should have a valid VISA for course duration.
For B.Ed Programme
- A bachelor degree is required with 50% numbers or Master Degree in Science/Social Science / Commerce and Humanity.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Technology (B.Tech.) with 55 percent marks can also apply.
- The candidate must have training diploma in-service teachers in elementary education (in addition).
- Candidates must have passed NCTE recognized teacher educations program in F2F mode.
Eligibility for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Programme (OPEN-NET)
- Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives (RNRM) who have completed 10th/12th class along with Diploma of GNM & having minimum five years/ two years of experience respectively, can apply.
- The candidates who do not have a Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) must have a certificate in nursing courses (minimum time period of 6-9 months) which is prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council.
Eligibility for BCA & MCA
Candidate must have passed 10+2th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized state or open or central educational board.
For MCA program
Candidate should pass the graduation with Maths as the main subject in graduation and in 10+2th class.
For M.A (Economics)
Candidate should pass graduation or its equivalent degree from a recognized University.
|1||PG Diploma in Rural Development||Bachelor’s degree.|
|2||Diploma in Tourism Studies||Passed 12th from any side or equivalent or BPP from IGNOU.|
|3||Diploma in Dairy Technology||Passed 10+2 or equivalent or BPP from IGNOU.|
Note: BPP stands for Bachelor Preparatory Program. For any further query, candidates are advised to contact university officials through website i.e. www.ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU 2019 Examination Schedule
Check the complete schedule of the entrance exams of below:
|Sr. No.||Entrance Exam||Activity||Date|
|1||M.Phill and PhD Entrance Examination||Starting of Application From||20th July 2017|
|2||Deadline for the submission of the application form||31st July 2017|
|3||Issuance of Admit Card||14th Aug 2017|
|4||Date of Exam||20th Aug 2017|
|5||The announcement of Result||23rd Sep 2017|
|6||OPENMAT XLII Entrance Examination||Availability of Admission Form||5th July 2017|
|7||Ending of submission of Application Form||21st Aug 2017|
|8||The release of Hall Ticket||19th Sep 2017|
|9||Examination Date||24th Sep 2017|
|10||Declaration of Result||11th Dec 2017|
|11||OPENMAT XLIII Entrance Examination||Release of Admission Form||5th July 2017|
|12||Closing of Submission of Application Form||15th Dec 2017|
|13||Examination Date||4th Feb 2018|
|14||B.Sc (Nursing) Entrance Examination||Deadline for the Submission of Application form||11th Aug 2017|
|15||Availability of Hall Tickets||13th Sep 2017|
|16||Examination will be Conducted on||24th Sep 2017|
|17||Result will be Announced on||29th Nov 2017|
|18||Jan Session||Begining of Admission Form||4th Oct 2017|
|19||Ending of Admission Form||31st Dec 2017|
Note: Be updated with the official website for exact information about the above details. Because these dates are tentative.
IGNOU 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates must read the examination pattern before preparing for the entrance exam. Candidates will get the idea or concept of the questions of the entrance test.
- University has different subjects and pattern of the entrance exam for all the different courses.
- Means the exam pattern will follow the syllabus which relates to the last qualified course.
- Candidates will find questions as a common portion mental aptitude, quantitative analysis, logical reasoning, and general knowledge.
IGNOU Admit Card 2019
Admit Card will be uploaded to the official website as per the next notification. Admit card is an important document for IGNOU entrance exam. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website. Admit Card bears the candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, and Examination Centre. Candidates have to keep Admit Card at the time of examination and throughout the admission process. It may require any time in documentation.
IGNOU Examination 2019
IGNOU examination 2019 will be conducted on different schedules according to different courses. Candidates are advised to reach examination centre half an hour before the commencement of examination. Candidates have to bear the admit card along with a photo ID proof at the Examination Centre
IGNOU Result 2019
The result of IGNOU 2019 will be declared within a month after the examination. A scorecard will be generated online by IGNOU. Candidates will be able to know the percentile they managed to get in the examination. Candidates who get better percentile will be able to get admission to the Institute of his/her choice.
- The candidate has to make a blueprint for preparation.
- The candidate should have all the study material for any kind of exam.
- Punctuality and self-discipline are the major weapons for student life to crack any kind of test.
- Make a free time for enjoying and sports too for a healthy student life.
The University (IGNOU) offers almost all the professional courses like certificate, diploma, graduate degree and doctoral courses in different fields. The courses offered are listed below by the IGNOU university :
Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education/HIV and Family Education/ Paralegal Practice/ Nursing Admin/ BPO Finance and Accounting and Nursing in Critical Care/ Tourism Studies/ Nutrition and Health Education Aquaculture/ Panchayat Level Admin. and Development/ Creative Writing in English /Urdu/ Women Empowerment & Development…
Bachelor of Computer Application (B.C.A.)/ B.L.I.S (Bachelor of Library & Information Science) / B.A. (Tourism Study) and Bachelor of Social Work (B.S.W.), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)/ Bachelor of Arts (B.A. with major subjects like Hindi, English, History, Maths, Urdu, Eco, Philosophy)/ B.Sc. with main subjects like Chemistry, Maths, Physics, Botany & Zoology/ Psychology, Pub. Adm., Political Science, Sociology.
M.A. in Philosophy/ M.A. in Education/ M.A. in Gandhi and Peace Studies/ M.A. in Sociology/ M.A. in Tourism Management/ Master in Commerce (M.Com.)/ Master of Library and Information Science (M.L.I.S.)/ M.A. (Translation Studies)/ M.A. (Economics)/ M.Sc. (Dietetics and Food Service Mgmt)/ Master of Computer Application (M.C.A.) & M.Sc. Maths with Applications in Computer Science/ M.A. (Extension & Development Studies)/ M.A. (Anthropology)/ M.A. (Distance Education)/ M.A. in English/ M.A. in Hindi/ Master of Social Work/ Master of Social Work (Counseling)/ M.A. (Gender & Development Study)/ M.A. in Psychology/ M.A. (PublicAdministration)/ M.A. in Rural Development/ M.A. in History/ M.A. in Political Science.
PG Diploma Course:
P.G. Diploma in Library Automation and Networking/ Rural Development/ Translation/ International Business Operation/ Gandhi & Peace Studies/ Disaster Mgmt/Information Security/ Intellectual Property Right.
Applied Statistics/ Journalism and Mass Comm./ Analytical Chemistry/ Environment and Sustainable Dvlpmnt./ Audio Programme Prod./ Higher Edu./ Educational Mgmt and Administration/ Edu. Technology/ School Leadership and Mgmt./ Pre Primary Edu.
Pharmaceutical Sales Mgmt./ Social Work among the Tribals/ Criminal Justice/ Folklore and Culture Studies/ Hospital and Health Mgmt/ Extension and Development Studies/ Urban Planning and Development and Geriatric Medicine.
IGNOU 2019 How to Apply
Candidates have to apply for this examination in online mode only. Authority has not released any notification about the other options for applying to this examination. Here are some steps to be followed by candidates while applying for this examination. Check Preparation Tips for all Exam.
- Firstly candidates have to visit the official website of the university.
- Then, choose the course for which the candidates are applying for the entree in the academic session of IGNOU.
- The details to be filled by the candidate are like DOB, NAME of the candidate, Father NAME etc. as per the official data.
- Candidates should upload the scanned copies (original) of the coloured photograph & signature including the required documents.
- Candidates are advised to verify and recheck the details provides to the University in the application form.
- Now candidate can pay the application fee through the payment gateway.
- Candidates are informed that the application fee can also be submitted at the authorized centres or as per guidelines by the IGNOU authority.
- Take the hard copy of the application form for further use.