IGNOU 2018 Admission, Apply Online, OPEN MAT Registration, How to Apply. For more info, you can visit us at www.entrancedisha.com.
IGNOU 2018 Admission
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), one of the leading Universities in India offers high-quality teaching through the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode. The Open University offers high-quality, innovative, professional and need-based programs at different levels, to all those who require them; IGNOU Programs are Cost efficient and are offered through open and distance learning in the entire country. The working personals are very comfortable & polite in IGNOU programs. You can also go for online study classes. Here we the team of entrancedisha, your true companion, who helps you in cracking the entrance examinations of all sectors, will help you here also by giving all the effective & knowledgeable tips to crack entrance exam of IGNOU.
IGNOU 2018 Admission Eligibility Criteria
For IGNOU M.B.A, D.I.M, PG.D.I.M, PG.D.H.R.M, PG.D.F.M, PG.D.O.M, PG.D.M.M, and PG.D.F.M.P.
- Candidate must have passed graduation degree course with minimum 50% marks. The reserved category candidates will be given relaxation with 5% marks i.e. 45% marks required for SC/ST candidates.
- In addition to graduation, students must have 3 years managerial/ supervisory or professional experience. Check IGNOU B.Ed 2019 Application Form.
- Candidates having a professional degree in Engg./ Medicine/ Chartered Accountancy (ICAI) / Cost and Work Accountancy (ICWAI)/ Company Secretaryship/ Law are also eligible to apply. Qualifying degree must be completed with minimum 50% marks.
- There are no age criteria prescribed for this exam.
For Foreign Candidates
- The International division of the University will process the admission of foreign candidates by getting clearance from the Ministry of External Affairs/Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- Foreign candidates residing in India should have a valid VISA for course duration.
For B.Ed Programme
- Candidates must have passed bachelor’s degree with 50% marks or Master‘s Degree in Science/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity. Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with Science & Mathematics specialization or any other equivalent qualification with 55% marks are also eligible to apply.
- In addition to above qualification, the candidate must have training diploma in-service teachers in elementary education. Check IGNOU University Course List 2019 With Fee Structure.
- Candidates must have passed NCTE recognized teacher education program in face to face mode.
- As per the norms of Central Government, reservation & relaxation of 5% will be given to the SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/PWD candidates.
- Kashmiri Migrants & War-widow candidates will get a reservation as per University rules.
Eligibility for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Programme (OPEN NET)
- Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives (RNRM) who have completed 12th along with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) & having minimum 2-years experience in this profession can apply for this course.
- Male nurses who have not done Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) should have a certificate in nursing courses (minimum duration of 6-9 months) prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives (RNRM) who have passed 10th/matriculation & Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) & having 5-years experience in this field are eligible to apply.
- Male Nurses who have not done GNM should have a certificate in nursing courses of 6-9 duration prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council.
Eligibility for B.C.A & M.C.A: Candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized educational board.
For M.C.A program: Candidate must have passed graduation with Mathematics as the compulsory subject in graduation and in 10+2.
For M.A (Economics): Candidate must have passed graduation or its equivalent passed from a recognized University.
|1||PG Diploma in Rural Development||Bachelor’s degree.|
|2||Diploma in Tourism Studies||12th class from any side or equivalent or BPP from IGNOU.|
|3||Diploma in Dairy Technology||10+2 class or equivalent or BPP from IGNOU.|
IGNOU OPEN MAT 2018 Courses Offered
This is a post-graduation management program offered by IGNOU. Including MBA, the School of Management Studies under IGNOU also offers admission to various other management programs. PG Management Courses offered by IGNOU are as follows:
- Diploma in Mgmt. (D.I.M.)
- PG Diploma in Mgmt. (PG.D.M)
- Masters in Business Admin. (M.B.A)
- PG Diploma in Human Resource Mgmt. (PG.D.H.R.M)
- PG Diploma in Operational Mgmt. (PG.D.O.M.)
- PG Diploma in Marketing Mgmt. (PG.D.M.M.)
- PG Diploma in Finance Mgmt. (PG.D.F.M.)
IGNOU 2018 Admission Scorecard
A scorecard will be generated online by IGNOU. Candidates will be able to know the percentile they managed to get in the examination. Candidates who get better percentile will be able to get admission to the Institute of his/her choice. The candidate may submit the application fee at the regional centers of IGNOU. Online Mode is also allowed to pay the fee.
IGNOU 2018 Admission How to Apply
- Firstly candidates have to open the registration portal (www.ignou.ac.in) of IGNOU.
- Choose the course for which the candidate is applying for admission.
- Go to the application link for the chosen course.
- After filling all the details like name, %ge marks, upload the scanned images of the required documents including photo and sign. And the go for a recheck the application form and submit it.
- Now candidates have to go through the payment gateway by using Net banking, & other online methods. And offline methods is provided by the University.
- Candidates are advised to take the hard copy of the application form for further use.