ICWAI 2018 Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Examination Pattern & Syllabus, How to apply. For more info visit us at www.entrancedisha.com.
ICWAI is also known as Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India. It is a well known and reputed college in India. It gives quality education to the students enrolled in it. It conducts examination for 3 courses yearly. These courses are for the candidates who have passed their graduation as well as for those candidates who have passed the senior secondary examination.
ICWAI 2018 Application Form
The Institute of cost & works accountants of India invites the eligible candidates to apply for the courses of Institute. Authority of ICWAI conducts the exam twice in a year i.e. in June & in December. Students interested in pursuing these courses can apply for the exam on the official website of the ICWAI authority. Check CA IPCC Time Table 2018.
ICWAI 2018 Eligibility Criteria
A criterion for the examination is prescribed the authority for their course is stated below:
For foundation courses
- Candidates have passed 10th class from recognised board
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board
- Candidates having diploma in commerce issued by authorities approved by central government can also apply
- Students appearing in above examination can also apply for provisional admissions
For intermediate course
- Candidate must have passed 12th exam from any recognised board
- Candidate must have passed foundation course of ICWAI
- Candidates waiting for the results can also apply for provisional admission
For final course
- Candidate must have passed intermediate course of ICWAI
- Candidate must have passed graduation degree expect from fine arts & humanities
- The candidates who have passed all the papers of CMA intermediate course can apply for final course
ICWAI 2018 Important Dates
For Foundation Course
Candidates seeking admission to foundation course must apply before 31st January 2018 for June 2018 examination. For December 2018 examination candidates have to apply before 31st July 2018. However, the admission for the courses is open throughout the year these tentative dates are for those candidates who desire to appear for the entrance examination.
For Intermediate Course
Candidates seeking admission to the intermediate course must apply before 31st January 2018 for June 2018 examination. For December 2018 examination candidates have to apply before 31st July 2018. However, the admission for the courses is open throughout the year these tentative dates are for those candidates who desire to appear for the entrance examination.
ICWAI 2018 Admit Card
ICWAI 2018 admit cards will be released by the authority on its authorised portal. However the authority conducts the examination twice a year, so the authority will release the admit cards for the respective examination, so the authority will release the admit cards for the respective examination at right time before the commencement of examination.
ICWAI 2018 Syllabus
For foundation course
- Fundamentals of Accounting.
- Fundamentals of law & ethics.
- Fundamentals of mathematics & statistics.
- Fundamentals of economics & management.
For intermediate course
- Financial accounting.
- Direct taxation.
- Indirect taxation.
- Company accounts & audit. Check CA IPCC November 2018.
- Cost & management accountancy.
- Law, ethics governance.
- Cost accounting & management.
- Operations management & information systems.
For final course
- Corporate laws & compliance.
- Advanced Financial Management.
- Business strategy & strategic cost management.
- Strategic performance management.
- Corporate financial reporting.
- Financial analysis & business evaluation.
- Cost & management audit.
- Tax management & practice.
ICWAI 2018 Admission Procedure
There is no special procedure followed by governing authority for admissions. Students should be eligible for the application & they have to clear the examination by scoring the minimum passing marks prescribed by the institution.
Documents required at admission time
- Xerox of mark sheets attested by any gazetted officer or equivalent authority.
- Recent photographs of the candidate.
- Candidates have to bring the prescribed amount of fees.
- Candidates have to bring admit card for the entrance examination.
- Candidates have to bring score sheet for entrance examination.
ICWAI 2018 Important Guidelines
- Candidates have to make a professional mindset about this examination.
- They have to nurture their practical skills in the course.
- Try not to study continuously for a long time.
- Candidate should maintain healthy time schedule.
- Time schedule should cover all the subjects giving equal timing to each subject.
- Candidate should go for outdoor activities to keep themselves healthy.
ICWAI 2018 How to Apply
- Candidates interested in the above-stated course can apply online on the authorised portal of the ICWAI authority before the prescribed dates.
- Candidates have to submit all the required details by the authority for application in the application form of course.
- However, the candidates can also apply for the courses in offline mode by purchasing the application form from the regional offices nearest to them.
- Candidates have to submit their fees within the prescribed time limit by ICWAI authority.