ICSI CS Executive 2019: Application form, Notification, Tentative dates, Apply online. For more info visit us www.entrancedisha.com.
ICSI CS Executive 2019
Company Secretary is the senior post in any type of company. It is not a clerical job. A Company Secretary ensures that the policies and rules of the team of Board of Directors are following or not. So students from Commerce side who want to make a bright future in professional life may go for a tremendous course. Here we are providing the related information about the Company Secretaries/ Foundation.
ICSI CS Executive 2019 Application Form
The application form for ICSI CS Executive is released twice in a year. Interested candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the organisation. Before applying for ICSI CS Executive candidate must aware of the Eligibility criteria of the respective application form. the official portal of ICSI is www.icsi.edu. The eligibility criteria and other details are given below.
ICSI CS Executive 2019 Eligibility Criteria
For applying in ICSI CS Executive course candidate has to fulfil the criteria specified by the organisation. Here are some points to be remembered:
- For Executive course, the candidate must hold the graduation degree in commerce from an affiliated university. CPT scorecard is the must for the Executive program from the Institute of Charted Accountants of India (ICAI).
ICSI CS Executive 2019 Application Fee
Payment is to be made either by credit/ debit card /net banking or through bank challan system. You will subsequently get a username and password at your Email ID. After you get your username and password, please upload documents at the link sent at your email and upload documents. (The username and password will be provided within 24 hours of payment.)
|1||Students who cleared CS Foundation||Rs.8,500||Rs.8,500|
|2||Physically Handicapped Students||Only Registration Fee||Rs.2,000|
|3||Fee for SC/ST Students||Only 50% of Total Fee Payable||For Commerce Graduate Students= 4500Fee|
|For Non-Commerce Graduate Students = 5000|
ICSI CS Executive 2019 Last Date to Apply
- Now CS Foundation gives the opportunity to apply it twice in a year. candidates can apply in June and December sessions. There are different last date criteria for both the sessions.
- For the December 2019 Session: The candidates can apply the application form up to 31st of March 2019.
ICSI CS Executive 2019 Download Registration Letter
The candidates can download the registration letter and Identity card can be downloaded from the official website of the ICSI CS Executive. The website is www.icsi.com. Students have to log in on the official web and have to fill log in name and password. And have to download the registration letter on the given link. Check CMA Foundation 2019.
ICSI CS Executive 2019 Examination
The examination for ICSI CS Executive 2019 will be held in December month of every year as per the schedule of previous years. Candidates have to prepare themselves as per syllabus and schedule as per in revision and test papers.
ICSI CS Executive 2019 Subjects
|CS Executive Examination|
|1||Cost and Management Accounting|
|2||Tax Law and Practice|
|3||Industrial, Labour and General Law|
|5||Economic and Commercial Laws|
|6||Capital markets and Securities|
ICSI CS Executive 2019 Admit Card
The admit card will be available on the website before the weeks of examination. All the details regarding examination will be available on the admit card. Candidates have to bring the admit card in the examination hall.
ICSI CS Executive 2019 Result and Admission
The result will show the score made by the candidate. And there is no doubt on the admission process, it will follow the score made by the candidate in the examination. The candidates must get the result in online mode. The admission process will be completed in the main head office of the authority.
ICSI CS Executive 2019 How to Apply
Before applying for ICSI CS Executive you should have the soft copies of the following documents:
- Passport size photo of the candidate.
- Signature of the candidate.
- Date of birth certificate.
- 10th class mark sheet.
- 12th class mark sheet.
- Cast certificate (SC/ST/OBC).
Candidates can apply for the online registration on the official website of the authority. Here are some steps to registration for CS Foundation. You may follow the steps for your ease:
- First, go to the official website of ICSI as given in the article.
- Go to the Students tab and click on Student Registration.
- Now Click on ‘Proceed to Registration’.
- Fill all the details like educational, personal and other given columns.
- Select the Course type asthe Foundation stage Fill other fields.
- Click on the option- ‘Make Payment’ for effecting necessary payment.