ICSE/ ISC Paper Revaluation Process 2019: Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) board has released the revaluation forms for 10th and 12th classes. Candidates who want to get their answer books rechecked can apply for the same now. The revaluation forms will be filled in online mode only. There is no other mode of applying for the revaluation purpose. Candidates have to go to the official website of the authority to fill the application form. Candidates in this article can check the details of ICSE/ ISC Paper Revaluation Process 2019 10th 12th. Also, check the details of Indian Army SSC Non-Tech Entry for Male & Female Candidates.
ICSE/ ISC Paper Revaluation Process 2019
The revaluation forms for 10th and 12th classes are released just after the release of the result of the regular exams result. Candidates have to fill the online form for revaluation. In the revaluation form, candidates have to fill name, roll number, date of the birth, class, subject etc. Candidates also have to fill the revaluation fee. The revaluation fee per subject is Rs. 300. Candidates have to pay the revaluation fee via credit card/ debit card/ net banking or via challan. The authority will only accept the revaluation of those candidates who pay the revaluation fee timely. Also, check How to Become A Scientist.
Responsibilities of Rechecker
The re-checker’s responsibilities are as follows:
- He/ she will check whether all the answer checked properly.
- If there is any mistake in totalling of marks for each question.
- If there is a totalling mistake then he/ she strike off older total and write new total besides the older total.
- He/ she also check if all the seats of the answer books are intact. Also, check What After School?
- The checker will check all the unchecked answer and give those marks if any.
- He/ she will also ensure that no answer is given incorrect or fewer marks.
Guideline for ICSE/ ISC 10th & 12th Answer Books Revaluation
- Candidates can apply for revaluation in online mode only.
- The revaluation fee for the per subject is Rs. 300. Also, check the SSC MTS Recruitment Exam Result.
- Candidates can apply for revaluation of the maximum number of subjects.
- Candidates cannot claim the checked or unchecked answer books/ scripts.
- The revaluation form must be filled before the due date.
- The forms are available on the official website of the authority.
- Candidates are required to check the result on the official website of the authority.
How to Fill ICSE/ ISC Paper Revaluation Form 2019
The revaluation forms will be available on the official website of the authority. Candidates are required to fill all the details in the revaluation form correctly. The instructions to fill the revaluation forms are as follows:
- First of all, candidates are required to go to the official website of the authority.
- The link to fill the form will be given on the landing page of the website.
- Candidates are required to click on ICSE/ ISC Paper Revaluation Form 2019.
- After that, candidates will be required to select 10th or 12th class.
- After that, the application form will appear on the screen.
- Candidates have to fill name, date of birth, board’s roll number, address etc in the form.
- After filling the form candidates are required to click on the payment option.
- The payment will be done in online or offline mode.
- Candidates must take a print out of the filled in form for further use.