ICMAI Final Course 2018: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, How to Apply, for more info visit us at www.entrancedisha.com.
ICMAI Final Course 2018
The Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India conducts the ICMA FINAL EXAM in June & December. Earlier the mode of conduct of exam was online i.e. computer-based but, authority now declared to conduct the exam in offline mode i.e. pen & paper based. For this course, the graduates and who have intermediate course degree can appear in this examination. Under this course, institute develops the practical skills in students. It gives quality education to its students so that they can perform professionally under any circumstances.
ICMAI Final Course 2018 Application Form
The applications for the final course will be invited soon. The students have to be in touch with officials of the Institute of Cost Accounting and Management. Each and every notification will be mentioned and declared by the Institute on its timeline.
ICMAI Final Course 2018: Facts to Consider
- Candidate must have passed all the papers of intermediate course.
- The graduation of the candidate should be in any stream expect arts & humanities.
- In case of doubt on any information, candidates are advised to visit the official website.
- The official website for authority is www.icmai.in.
ICMAI Final Course 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have passed the intermediate course of ICWAI.
- Candidate must have passed graduation degree expect from fine arts & humanities.
- The candidates who have passed all the papers of CMA intermediate course can apply for the final course. Check ICSI CS Executive 2018.
ICMAI Final Course 2018 Important Dates
The students can apply for the course throughout the year. But the applications will be accepted by the authority in January and July. If you missed January to June session then you have to apply for July to December session.
- Candidates must apply before 31st January 2018 for June 2018 examination.
- For December session candidates have to apply before 31st July 2018.
ICMAI Final Course 2018 Syllabus
Authority of ICWAI has prescribed syllabus for the final course. following are the areas or subjects which will be taught in the final course.
- Corporate laws & compliance.
- Advanced Financial Management.
- Business strategy & strategic cost management.
- Strategic performance management.
- Corporate financial reporting.
- Financial analysis & business evaluation.
- Cost & management audit.
- Tax management & practice.
ICMAI Final Course 2018 Admit Card
The authority will mention all the schedule for the examination when one will apply. The commerce students will have to proceed with the ICMAI timeline. Students should have to download the admit card as per official guideline.
ICMAI Final Course Exam 2018
The examination dates will be different for both sessions. The students have to go with the relevant schedule as applied (January or July). On qualifying the exam the candidate will get admission.
ICMAI Final Course 2018 Admission Procedure
There is no special procedure followed by governing authority for admissions. Students should be eligible for the application & they have to clear the examination by scoring the minimum passing marks prescribed by the institution.
Documents required at admission time
- Photocopy of the mark sheets of intermediate course, graduation.
- Recent passport size photographs.
- The prescribed amount of fees.
- Admit card for the entrance examination.
ICMAI Final Course 2018 How to Apply
- Use the official portal of the authority.
- Enter the details as required to apply for the final course.
- Now choose the mode of study i.e. postal oral.
- To finalise the submission upload the required documents.
- Now submit the fees of application to authority as per guidelines.
- Candidates can also buy application form or download it from the official website.
- Fill all the details including all in the form.
- Attach the documents and photograph.
- Pay the fee in demand draft form and attach it with the application form.
- Now send it by post to the regional office of authority.
Note: Only the eligible candidates will be able to apply for this examination.