ICMAI CWA Intermediate Course 2019: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, for more info www.entrancedisha.com
ICMAI CWA Intermediate Course 2019
ICWAI is also known as Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India. It is a well known and reputed college in India. It gives quality education to the students enrolled in it. It conducts entrance examination for the intermediate course twice a year. This course is for those candidates who have passed all the papers of CWA foundation course as well as for those candidates who have passed the senior secondary examination & all papers of CWA foundation course.
CWA Intermediate Course 2019: Application Form
The Institute of cost & works accountants of India invites the eligible candidates to apply for the courses of Institute. Authority of ICWAI conducts the exam twice in a year i.e. in June & in December. Students interested in pursuing these courses can apply for the exam on the official website of the ICWAI authority. Authority also gives chance to candidates to apply physically from the regional office of the authority. Check more about ICMAI CWA Intermediate Course 2019 below in the article.
ICMAI CWA Intermediate Course 2019: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be at least 17 years of age
- Candidate must have passed the 12th exam from any recognised board
- Candidate must have passed foundation course of ICWAI
- Candidates who have passed both class 12th & foundation course are eligible
- Candidates waiting for the results can also apply for provisional admission
ICMAI CWA Intermediate Course 2019: Important Dates
Candidates seeking admission to the intermediate course must apply before 31st January 2019 for June 2019 examination. For December 2019 examination candidates have to apply before 31st July 2019. However, the admission for the courses is open throughout the year these dates are expected for those candidates who desire to appear for the entrance examination. Besides the entrance examination candidates can also apply for the course throughout the year at any regional office or campus of the Institute. Go through the remaining article to know more about CWA Intermediate Course 2019.
ICMAI CWA Intermediate Course 2019: Admit Cards
CWA intermediate course admits cards will be released by the authority on its authorized portal. However the authority conducts the examination twice a year, so the authority will release the admit cards for the respective examination twice a year. The authority will release the admit cards for the respective examination at right time before the commencement of examination.
Steps to download the admit cards
- Log in to the official portal
- Enter the required details
- Take print out of the admit cards
ICMAI CWA Intermediate Course 2019: Results
Results will be declared by the authority of the institute in August 2019 for the examination conducted in June term. For information on results of December term candidates are requested to visit official website authority. Students can download the results from the official portal of authority. Students have to keep a copy of result with them for future use. Admission will be on the basis of result and rank obtained in the entrance examination. Results will also show a mirror to students that how they have studied so far and what are their mistakes.
সিডাব্লিউএ ইন্টারমিডিয়েট কোর্স 2019 ভর্তি পদ্ধতি
ভর্তির জন্য কর্তৃপক্ষ কর্তৃক অনুসরণ কোন বিশেষ পদ্ধতি আছে। শিক্ষার্থীরা প্রবেশ পরীক্ষায় ন্যূনতম পাসিং স্কোর স্কোর করার জন্য ইনস্টিটিউটে ভর্তি হতে পারবে। যে সকল প্রার্থী প্রবেশদ্বার পরীক্ষা দিতে ইচ্ছুক না হন তারা কর্তৃপক্ষের কাছ থেকে ক্লিয়ারেন্স পাওয়ার পরে অবশ্যই ভর্তি হতে পারেন। পরীক্ষার তারিখগুলির বিস্তারিত সম্পর্কে আরো বাস্তবসম্মত তথ্যের জন্য প্রার্থীদেরকে সরকারী সূত্রের সাথে যোগাযোগ করার পরামর্শ দেওয়া হয়। প্রার্থীদেরকে নেট ব্যাংকিং, এটিএমের মাধ্যমে কর্তৃপক্ষকে নির্ধারিত পরিমাণে ফি বা প্রিন্টেড চালান রূপে নির্ধারিত ব্যাংকের কাছে বা আঞ্চলিক কার্যালয়ে কর্তৃপক্ষ কর্তৃক প্রণীত এক্সটেনশন কাউন্টারের মাধ্যমে নগদ টাকা জমা দিতে হবে।
Documents required at admission time
- Xerox of mark sheets attested by any gazetted officer or equivalent authority.
- Recent photographs of the candidate.
- Candidates have to bring the prescribed amount of fees.
- Candidates have to bring admit card of the entrance examination.
- Candidates have to bring score sheet of the entrance examination.
CWA Intermediate Course 2019: Tips for Preparation
- Maintain well-scheduled timetable for studies giving equal timings to each subject
- Maintain hygienic environment
- Participate in outdoor activities to get rid of boredom.
- Prefer prescribed study material by the authority for preparation
CWA Intermediate Course 2019: How to Apply
The application form will be submitted in both ways i.e., in online and offline mode. Candidates below can check the instructions to apply:
- Candidates have to open the official portal of the authority
- Candidates have to register on the portal
- Enter all the details required to apply
- Candidates have to choose the mode of coaching i.e. oral or postal
- Upload the required documents on the portal to finalise the registration
- Candidates have to download the application form from the official portal of authority
- Candidates can also buy application form from the regional office of the authority
- Candidates have to fill all the details in the form
- Attach all the documents
- Attach the demand draft of application fee ( demand draft should be in favour of the registered authority only)
- Submit or post the completed application to the regional office of authority