ICAR AIEEA: ICAR is commonly known as The Indian Council of Agriculture. This entrance exam is a national level entrance exam. In 2018, it will be 23rd AIEEA to be conducted by the authority. This examination is conducted by the authority to take admission of the interested aspirants in various undergraduate & Postgraduate courses offered by the authority. This exam is conducted separately for the UG & PG courses. In this article, we have some important ICAR 2018 Preparation Tips. visit the official website for more information. Check ICAR 2018 Preparation Tips.
Notice: The ICAR authority has announced the date of examination. The UG exam will be on 12th May 2018. The PG Examination will be on 13th May 2018. On 13th May 2018, the entrance examination for PhD courses.
ICAR 2018 Preparation Tips
To clear any examination, aspirants should prepare for the exam by analysing the level of the examination & its proceedings. To get qualified in the entrance exam, the candidate must work on the weak aspects & strengthen the strong aspects. through this article, we will provide the candidates with the ICAR 2018 Preparation Tips important for the foolproof preparation of the examination.
Analysing the Syllabus
In order to qualify for any entrance exam, it becomes necessary to focus on the exam with full concentration. The 1st step to prepare for any exam is to analyse the syllabus of the entrance test. candidate should check for the updates by the authority in the syllabus & exam pattern of the examination. candidates must prepare according to the difficulty level & time available for the examination. Check ICAR AIEEA Previous Year Question Paper.
Designing schedule for Study
The most effective way of preparing for any competitive exam is to design a well-balanced study schedule. We suggest the candidates that they should make study timetable according to their capacity to study. The timetable should be designed in a manner which covers all the subjects with the adequate timing for each subject. Check ICAR AIEEA 2018.
Preference to Best Study Material
Candidates are advised that they must prefer the best study material for preparation of the exam. Using latest study material will help the students to get good results in the examinations. Students can check the approved study material for the entrance test from the official portal of the governing authority. Check ICAR AIEEA Result 2018.
Making Short Notes for Preparation
To avoid confusions while preparing candidates are advised to prepare short notes on important topics. According to reports, studying from notes is much easier than that from books. To illuminate this problem candidates should prepare notes while studying.
Solving Question Papers
Candidates are suggested to practice from the unsolved question papers for the preparation of ICAR 2018. By practising with the question papers candidates can check their potentials & prepare in an effective way. Download ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2018.
ICAR AIEEA Best Books 2018
according to the authority, the following books are considered as the best books for preparation of ICAR AIEEA 2018.
- A collection of questions and Problems in Physics (L.A. Sena).
- ICAR AIEEA (Agriculture) Entrance Exam Guide (by RP Gupta).
- Botany (Oxford Publication AC Dutta).
- Arihant Organic Chemistry.
- Arihant PMT Haryana Medical Entrance Test.
- Bahal & Bahal Organic Chemistry.
- Chapter Wise Solutions of Haryana PMT Medical Entrance Examination.
- The concept of Competition Physics for CBSE PMT (Aggarwal).
- Coordinate Geometry (S.L. Loni).
- Dinesh Biology.
- Dinesh Chemistry.
- Ebbing General Chemistry.
- Haryana PMT Entrance Exam Solved Papers By Editorial Compilation.
- HC Verma for Physics.
- Morrison Boyd for Organic Chemistry.
- MTG (Biology Today) CBSE PMT.
- NCERT- Biology Part 1 and Part 2.
- Numerical Chemistry by R.T. Morrison, R.N. Boyd and R.C. Mukherjee.
- Oswaal Chapter-Wise Solutions of Haryana P.M.T.
- Peter Atkins and Julio de Paula for Physical Chemistry.
- Physics: CBSE PMT set of 3 Volumes (Anil Aggarwal).
- Plane Trigonometry Part 1 (S.L. Loni).
- Problems in Calculus of One Variable (I.A. Maron).
- Problems in General Physics (I.E. Irodov).
- Problems in Physics (A.A Pinsky).
- R. S. Aggarwal Maths XI & XII.
- University Physics (Sears and Zemansky).