GUJCET 2018 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Complete Details.
GUJCET 2018 Application Form: Gujarat Common Entrance Test is an entrance test to get eligible for admission in engineering/ pharmacy or diploma courses. The common entrance examination will be conducted by the Education Board of Gujarat. A proper examination syllabus and pattern will be given below.
GUJCET 2018 Application Form
Gujarat Common Entrance Examination/ Test will be organised in May 2018. The official schedule for the entrance test is not disclosed by the exam authority. The notification will be released in April 2018. The schedule will be released by the authority. The notifications will be available on the website of the authority. Candidates have to read the article to get some important knowledge and notifications about the entrance examination. Check JEE Main Application Form.
- Nationality: Only the citizen of India can apply.
- Domicile: The resident of Gujarat and the resident of Gujarat but are residing outside Gujarat are eligible for CET examination.
- Minimum Qualification: Applicant must have to pass the 12th class from Gujarat Education Board/ CBSE/ CISCE, Delhi/ NIOS or International School Board.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who can complete the XIIth class in the 2018 year are also eligible. Check AISEEE Application Form.
- Minimum Marks: The applicants should be passed XIIth class with a minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved category both male and female).
GUJCET Important Dates 2018 (Official)
The official dates of GUJCET 2018 has been released:
|Sr. No.||GUJCET Events||Dates 2018 (Official)|
|1||Availability of application form||23rd Mar|
|2||Deadline for submission of application form||7th Apr|
|3||Availability of admit card||Apr|
|4||Date of GUJCET 2018||23rd Apr (10: 00 AM – 1:00 PM)|
GUJCET Examination Pattern
The exam pattern will be as follows:
- Number of Questions: The 120 questions will be asked.
- Type of Questions: Questions having four options in the answer, will be asked in the exam.
- Subjects Covered: The subjects covered are Physics, Chemistry and Maths/ Biology.
- Maximum Marks: Maximum 120 marks.
- Exam Duration: Three hours long. Check LEEP Application Form.
- Negative Marking: There is a system of negative marking in GUJCET. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Sr. No.||Subjects||Max. Questions||Max. Marks|
|I||Chemistry||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|II||Physics||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|III||Maths/ Biology||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|In Total||120 Questions||120 Marks|
GUJCET Admit Card 2018
GUJCET Admit card should be released by the board authority. Without admit card no one will be allowed to enter in the examination hall. The complete details will be mentioned on the admit card. Details like name roll number, name, examination details. Check AMITY JEE Application Form.
GUJCET Examination 2018
The examination will be held in May 2018. GUJCET entrance exam will be based on the syllabus prescribed by the authority. Candidates have to read the instructions given on the question paper. All should follow the instructions on the question paper. The candidates have to complete the examination under the given instructions. Any kind of unfair means is not allowed in the examination hall. Check SAAT Application Form.
GUJCET Result 2018
The result will be declared in June 2018. CET authority will take all the protection in the OMR sheet checking process. The candidates can check the result after the announcement. Candidates have to use the admit card slip to check and download the result. A complete scorecard will be generated by the official portal. Check KIITEE Applications.
GUJCET Counselling 2018
Counselling means the seat allotment process. The seats will be distributed according to merit list and category reservation. The counselling process may be conducted in online mode. The selection procedure including document verification and seat allotment. The admission fee with the Xerox copies of all the documents will be submitted to the allotted college. Check AMIETE Application Form.
How to Apply GUJCET 2018
- Visit the official website.
- Complete your registration process.
- Enter all the original information.
- The given details should be matched from the documents.
- Now fill the application form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Make a print out of the application form.
- Keep the print of the application form throughout the admission process.