Gujarat University B.Ed 2019
Gujarat University (GU) is situated at Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It is a state university and was established in the year 1949. The university offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses. It is an accredited B+ grade by National Accreditation and Assessment Council (NAAC). The university conducts entrance exam for B.Ed course. After clearing the entrance exam candidates are given admission to two years B.Ed degree program. Candidates in this article can check the details of Gujarat University B.Ed 2019. Also, check SSC MTS Details.
Gujarat University B.Ed 2019 Application Form
The application form for Gujarat University B.Ed 2019 will be available in online mode. Candidates have to go to the official website of the authority to apply for the B.Ed exam. In the application, form candidates have to fill personal and academic details. Candidates also have to upload scanned copies of latest passport size photograph to the application form. Candidates should apply before the due date. The authority will not provide an extension to apply for Gujarat University B.Ed 2019. Check SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment Exam.
- The application fee for General/ OBC candidates is Rs. 500.
- For SC/ ST candidates the application fee is Rs. 275.
- Candidates must pay the application fee via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
All the eligibility criteria should be followed by the students to get the admissions in the BEd course. Hence they must check the eligibility standards which are as follows.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Marks Required: Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing candidates can also apply for Gujarat University B.Ed 2019 Admission.
GU B.Ed 2019 Schedule
The schedule for B.Ed admission process is given below:
|B.Ed Activities||Tentative Dates 2019|
|Notification release date||The first week of June|
|The beginning of application form||The first week of June|
|The closing of the application form||The last week of July|
|B.Ed entrance exam date||The third week of July|
|The announcement of the result||The first week of August|
Exam Pattern for B.Ed Admission 2019
The exam pattern will be as follows:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Type of Questions: Candidates will be asked Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of Exam: Total time duration for the exam will be two hours and thirty minutes.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
જી.બી. બી.ડી. 2019 એડમિટ કાર્ડ
એડમિશન કાર્ડ મે મહિનામાં રિલીઝ થશે. ઉમેદવારો અધિકૃત વેબસાઇટની અધિકૃત વેબસાઇટ પરથી પ્રવેશપત્ર ડાઉનલોડ કરી શકશે. એડમિટ કાર્ડ ડાઉનલોડ કરવા માટે રોલ નંબર અને અન્ય સંબંધિત વિગતો દાખલ કરવાની જરૂર છે. પરીક્ષાના દિવસે ઉમેદવારોએ એડમિટ કાર્ડ લઇ જવું પડે છે. એડમિશન કાર્ડ ઉત્પન્ન કર્યા પછી જ ઉમેદવારોને પરીક્ષા માટે બેસવાની છૂટ મળશે. સત્તાવાળા કોઈ પણ ઉમેદવારને એડમિટ કાર્ડ વિના પરીક્ષા હોલ દાખલ કરવાની પરવાનગી આપશે નહીં. એડમિશન કાર્ડમાં રોલ નંબર, પરીક્ષા કેન્દ્ર સરનામા વગેરે જેવી વિગતોનો સમાવેશ થશે. ઉપરાંત, એસબીઆઈ ક્લર્ક પરીક્ષાની વિગતો તપાસો.
GU B.Ed 2019 Result
The result will be available in online mode. Candidates have to go to the official website to check the result. Candidates will have to submit details given on the admit card to check the result. The result will comprise marks obtained by the candidates. Only those candidates will be considered pass who will secure more or equal marks to the cut off decided. Candidates must take a print out of the result for further use.
GU B.Ed 2019 Counselling
The counseling will be done after the release of entrance exam result. Candidates who have been declared pass will be called for the counseling round by the candidates. The counseling will be done to offer the seat to the candidates. The seats will be offered on the basis of candidates’ performances in the entrance exam. Candidates must carry their original documents at the time of counseling. If candidates fail to produce the original documents then they will not be offered admission to the B.Ed program. Check IBPS Probationary Officer Examination.
How to Apply for Gujarat University B.Ed 2019
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to apply for B.Ed in online mode.
- First of all, go to the official website of the authority.
- On the homepage of the authority, the link to fill the B.Ed 2019 application form will be given.
- Candidates by clicking on the link will be able to access the application form.
- Here candidates have to fill required personal and academic details.
- After that, candidates have to upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Now, candidates have to pay the application fee via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Get a print out of the application form for further use.