GLA University Mathura Admission 2019
The world-class university that produces a lot of professionals in various fields invites students from all over the country to get admission in diploma and degree courses in different streams like in Pharma, Engg., and technology. The GLA University Spread across 110 acres, and the university looks like a home of more than 12,000 students registered themselves in a variety of professional courses.
GLA University Mathura 2019
The university has well maintained and designed college campus with advanced laboratories, residential complexes, and a creative team of facilities who makes the GLA campus one of the best University and providing the students with an ideal environment to improve and create their skills in the demanding, competitive, and the innovative professional world. Check JEE Mains 2019 Application Forms.
GLA 2019 Application Form
Admission Procedure in GLA University for the various courses of Under Graduate, Post Graduate, and other Diploma Courses in various disciplines is started now. Candidates can fill the GLA University Mathura Admission 2019 form from online as well as offline mode. Candidates should have to visit the official site of the GLA University and register themselves and fill the GLA 2019 application form.
Details for MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Mgmt.
There are different courses and their eligibility criteria give for GLA University Mathura Admission 2019:
- The admission process in the course will be done as per the scores in GLAET exam.
- This is the entrance exam for all UG and PG courses.
- PhD course will be exempted from the entrance test procedure.
- The entrance fee for B.Ed program will be 500 rupees.
- The merit-based admissions will be there at GLA University.
- Students should have to follow the admission guidelines.
GLA Registration: Apply Online
- Candidates have to apply online.
- The official website of the university is gla.ac.in.
- Students have to register themselves as a New User.
- After registration sign up.
- Details once you have provided cannot be changed.
- A Registration number and the related password will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- This should be kept safe by the candidate throughout the admission process.
- The application should be filled with all the relevant and original details.
- Now pay the application fee.
- The fee can be paid online or offline (DD/ Cash).
- The demand draft should be sent to the given address carefully.