DU MBA Admission 2019: Delhi Unversity is one of the finest universities in the country. It is a central university. It offers various traditional and professional courses at UG, PG and research level. University’s Department of Financial Studies and Department of Economics at South Campus. The university offers MBA in Finance Management and Business Economics. Candidates in this article can get the details of Delhi University Admission 2019.
DU MBA Admission 2019
Candidates who want to apply for DU MBA admission have to apply in online mode. Candidates have to go to the official website of the authority to fill the application form. The application form will be released in the second week of November 2018. Candidates have to fill personal and academic details in the application form. Candidates also have to upload scanned images of signature and photograph to the application form. Candidates should apply for the admission before the due date.
- The application fee will be paid in online mode.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- The application fee is Rs. 1800 (for two programs Rs. 1100).
- For SC/ST/ PC candidates the application fee is Rs. 900 (for two programs 600).
DU MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must be graduate in any discipline from a recognized institute/ university. Also, candidates must have studied Mathematics/ Business Mathematics as the amendatory subject either in 12th or during the bachelor’s degree.
- Appearing students can also apply.
- Entrance Exam: The university will not conduct any entrance exam. The admission will be based on the CAT (Common Admission Test) score.
The annual fee is Rs. 12376 candidates.
Candidates also have to bear additional Rs. 50 as enrollment free for non-DU students.
DU MBA Admission Important Dates
All the important details are as follows:
- The beginning of online application form submission: Second week of November 2018.
- The closing of submission of online application form: First week of January 2019.
DU MBA Admission 2019 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure will be as follows:
- Candidates who have CAT score can apply for the course.
- The authority will make a merit list on the basis of CAT scores of the candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for GD/ PI round.
- Those who will qualify the GD/ PI round will be selected by the authority.
- The selection procedure will be handled by the DU Admission panel. IIMs don’t have any role in the selection procedure.
How to Apply for DU MBA Admission 2019
The application form will be filled and submitted in online mode. The authority will release the application form on the official website. Those who want to apply have to follow the steps given below:
- First of all, candidates have to go to the official website of the university.
- Candidates have to click on MBA Admission 2019 link.
- After clicking on the link a new page will appear on the screen.
- The new page will comprise of the registration form for MBA.
- Candidates have to fill name, date of birth, mobile number and email address.
- After that, candidates have to click on Submit button.
- Candidates will get Login details.
- Now, Login to fill the application form.
- Fill all the necessary details and upload scanned copies of Signature and Photograph.
- After that, candidates are required to pay the online admission fee.
- The application fee will be paid via credit card/ debit card or net banking.