DU MBA 2018 Admission: All the details for DU MBA 2018 Admission are available on this page including foreign students. Admission Brochure for DU MBA will be provided by the authority in both online and offline mode. The article is about the DU MBA 2018 Admission which is one of the best professional courses with higher %ge chance to make a bright career.
DU MBA 2018 Admission
DU MBA 2018 Admission (Application Form) will be available on the official site with the last date of 31st December 2018. All the candidates which are eligible for the given course can go for this after reading the details about the DU MBA. All the applicants must be up Dated on the official media to get the new details. Also, check LUMET 2018 (Lucknow University MBA Entrance Test ) details.
Notice: The candidates are advised that the admission process will be available on the basis of CAT 2017 scorecard. There is no any mode or option to take admission in DU MBA program. Check CAT 2018 Application form.
DU MBA 2018 Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have Bachelor degree program with 12 years of schooling with at least 50% marks.
- For SC/ST: Only Passing Marks are required.
- For OBC/PH/CW: 45% marks are required.
- The final year appearing students are also eligible.
DU MBA 2018 Admission Exam Pattern
Check the complete details of DU MBA Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
- For online registration, the application fee of 1000 rupees will be submitted in between 11th November to 31st December 2018 (tentative).
- And for SC/ ST 350 rupees will payable as the application or online registration fee.
How to Pay DU MBA Application Fee 2018
- Candidate can pay the application charges on FMS website using Internet Payment Gateway of Bank.
- An ‘Admit Card Format’ page will appear after successful online Payment of application fee and all the details of student/ Candidate will be there on the page.
- A print out of the admit card format page must be carried with the recent coloured passport size photo, sign with thumb impact.
- make a speed post or other relevant source to the address “The Administrative Officer, Faculty of Mgmt Studies, the University of Delhi on or before 3rd week of January 2018.
- A receipt of the payment should be collected by the candidates.
DU MBA 2018 Exam Dates
DU MBA professional course strictly follows the Common Entrance Exam (CAT by IIM).
- IIM Common Admission Test (IIM CAT) 2017: 09/08/2017 to 20/09/2017.
- Date of Examination: 26/11/2017 (Sunday).
- Result Declaration: January (2nd Week) 2018 (Tentative).
DU MBA 2018 Fee Structure
Only approx. 10,000 rupees is the annual fee which is payable to Faculty of Management Studies, University, for this 2 year MBA program.
Reservation on the DU MBA 2018 Seats
- There are only 200 seats are available in total.
- 101 seats are already reserved for unreserved category/ general category.
- And the reserved category has the following reservation on the seats:
SC: 30 seats
ST: 15 seats
OBC: 54 seats
Important Note about Relaxation
- OBC Candidates have relaxation on the examination marks (10%) as compared to the minimum eligible marks for General category candidates.
- 3% seats are reserved for disability (Physically 40%), 1-1% for blindness, hearing, for locomotors.
- 5% reservation for siblings/ widow of Armed forces personnel (Only eligible candidate).
- The notification for admission in MBA program announced through the national newspaper every year.
- All the Students can register for admission to MBA full-time program. The website is www.fms.edu for online registration.
- The entrance test will be conducted by Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs).
- The selection of the candidate will be based on CAT 2018, group discussion and personal interview.
For Foreign Students
- All the candidates from foreign countries who want or interested in 2-year MBA Program have to apply from Deputy Dean, Conference Center, Near Botany Dept. Delhi University- 110007.
- All the applications must be submitted on or before the last week of February 2018.
- General Category is provided to the foreign students to apply.
- CAT Exam should be qualified for DU MBA Admission 2018.
Important about Documents
All the self-attested document will be accepted by the authority. If there is any falsification found then the candidature will be debarred for the candidate for the next 5- years. And IPC (Viz. 470, 471. 474 IPC) will be ruled on the candidate with fraud character.
How to Register Online/ Counselling Process For DU MBA
- All the candidate can register them on the official website.
- The counselling process will be there.
- The admission will be there on the CAT Marks.
- Enter all the asked details in the respective column with the real details.
- Kindly check all the filled details cautiously because there is no any option to correct the details provided by the candidates.
The above-given details are well researched and then provided to the readers. If there is any error found in the article, the reader may follow the guidelines given by the official media.