DU Journalism 2018 Entrance Exam: Delhi University, School of Journalism conducts All India Entrance Test for its newly designed Journalism Program. Those who aspire to make a career in the field of Journalism must apply for its entrance exam. DU started School of Journalism in September 2017. DU, School of Journalism is currently running in the Keshavpuram campus of the University of Delhi. DSJ offers an integrated 5-years course in which candidates will have an option to quit the course after the completion of three years. In that case, candidates will be awarded B.A. (Hons.) in Journalism. Candidates who complete 5-years will be awarded Master’s degree in Journalism. Aspirants can check the details of DU Journalism 2018 Entrance Exam here in this article. Check DU SOL 2018.
DU Journalism 2018 Entrance Exam Application Form
Candidates seeking admission to the Journalism course in one of the most reputed university have to apply online on the application portal of the Delhi School of Journalism. The application form link will be given on the DU official website and also on the DSJ’s own website. Candidates have to fill their personal and academic qualifications details in the application form. Candidates also have to upload the following documents with the application form:
- SSC Mark Sheet or passing certificate.
- HSSC Mark Sheet or passing certificate.
- Category certificate.
- Residential certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Migration Certificat (For those who have done their HSSC from outside Delhi).
- Latest Passport Size Photograph.
- The application fee for General and Other Backward Class (OBC) is Rs. 500.
- For the candidates belonging to SC/ST category, the application fee is Rs. 250.
- The application fee can be paid in online mode.
- Candidates can use Net Banking or Credit Card/ Debit Card for the payment of the application fee.
DU Journalism 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for DU Journalism 2018 is as follows:
Age: There are no upper age criteria for admission to DU Journalism courses.
Educational qualifications required for the 5-year integrated program are as follows:
- Candidates must have passed 12th class or equivalent in any stream from any recognized education board. Download Delhi University Admission Form.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th class can also apply but they will have to produce the passing certificate at the time of admission.
DU Journalism 2018 Important Dates
The entrance exam will be held on 19 June 2018. But the candidates have to fill the application form. The application window will be available from 15th May to 7th June 2018.
DU Journalism Exam Pattern 2018
The question paper of the concerned exam will comprise of the prescribed syllabus. The candidates should work on Current affairs, GK, Comprehension and analytical skills. The question paper level will be of the XIIth standard student level.
DU Journalism Result 2018
The candidates will get the result update on the official portal. The result will be announced in the form of the rank list. The selected candidates need to check the seat details. The candidates will get the details of the available seats right here. Category wise and streamwise distribution of the seats there in the admission process.
DU Journalism 2018 Counseling
The admission in DU Journalism courses will be done on the basis of performance in the national level All India Entrance Test. Those who clear the entrance test will be given admission. Delhi School of Journalism will organize the counseling round for seat allotment prior to selection of candidates. In the counselling round candidates, original documents will be verified. After the verification of the documents, candidates have to pay the semester fee for admission.
DU Journalism 2018 How to Apply
Candidates can follow the instructions given below for filling the application form online:
- Candidates first off all have open the official link of the admission form.
- Candidates have to register themselves by simply providing the personal details like name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number.
- Candidates will be sent a confirmation email, after clicking on the link given in the confirmation email candidate will be able to fill the application form.
- Candidates now can log in with the help of User ID and Password.
- In the application, form candidates are required to fill the personal detail and academic qualifications.
- It is necessary to attach the 10th, 12th mark sheets’, caste certificate, residential certificate, signature and recent passport size photograph along with the application form.
- After filling the details candidates can proceed for payment of application fee.
- Candidates can use debit card/ credit card or net banking for paying the application fee.
- Candidates must keep the hard copy of application form for further use.