DPU AIBTCET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply
DPU AIBTCET 2019 Application Form
Dr DY Patil Universtiy, Pune organizes AIBTCET (All India Biotechnology Common Entrance Test). The university conducts this test for admission to B.Tech (Biotechnology) and M.Tech (Integrated Biotechnology) programs. Interested candidates can check the details of DPU AIBTCET 2019 below in the article. Here you will get the complete information about your DPU AIBTCET 2019 Application Forms. You must check it carefully before going to applying for the same. Also, check JNU CEEB (Combined Entrance Exam for Biotechnology).
DPU AIBTCET 2019
Candidates could either fill the application in online mode download the filled in appliction form to apply in offline mode. Candidates can get the information brochure from the official website. Candidates should read the guideline before filling the application form. The application form can also be submitted in the online mode. Also, check Delhi University Admission Process.
The application fee is as follows:
- The entrance test fee is Rs. 1000.
- The processing fee is Rs. 300.
- Late fee (if applicable will be Rs. 250.
- The application fee can be submitted via both online and offline mode.
- The online fee can be submitted through credit card/ debit card or internet banking.
- Candidates who want to pay the application fee in offline mode have to get the DD (Demanding Draft) drawn in favor of “Registrar, Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Payable at Pune”.
DPU AIBTCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
For B.Tech (Biotechnology), B.Tech (Medical Biotechnology) and M.Tech Integrated (Biotechnology)
For Indian Candidates
Age Criteria: Candidates should be 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2019.
- Candidates should have passed 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized education board in India or abroad.
- Candidates should have opted Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Life Sciences (Mathematics desirably).
- Candidates should have scored at least 45% marks on the qualifying exam.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
For NRI / PIO / FN
Age Limit: Candidates should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2019.
- Candidates must have opted Physics/ Chemistry and Biology or Life Sciences and English (Mathematics desirably) at the CBSE, HSC, ISC or an equivalent examination.
- If candidates have studied in a school follows American system of education, the candidates must have opted Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Mathematics desirably) at AP (Advanced Placement) level and must have at least C grades in these subjects.
- If candidates have studied the qualifying exam from Cambridge International Examination (CIE) then the candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology at Advanced Level along with English at Advanced Subsidiary level.
DPU AIBTCET 2019 Schedule
The schedule of DPU AIBTCET is as follows:
|Sr. No.||Activity||Date (Tentative)|
|1||Date of Exam||18 June 2019|
|2||Answer Key Release Date||20 June 2019|
|3||Announcement of Result||July 2019|
|4||Publication of Merit List||July 2019|
|5||Beginning of Classes||First week of August 2019|
DPU AIBTCET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for the entrance exam includes the following subjects of 11th and 12th grade:
- Chemistry and;
- Biology/ Life Sciences.
DPU AIBTCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will be as follows:
- Time Duration: Total time duration will be 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Questions’ Type: There will be Multiple Choice Questions in the application form.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for each correct response.
- Sections: The question paper will include sections of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- Total Questions: Total of 100 Questions will be asked.
DPU AIBTCET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card will be provided to the students who have applied for the exam before the due date. Candidates will be able to download admit card from the official website of the university. Candidates have to enter application number to download the admit card. Candidates have to affix recent passport size photograph on the admit card. Candidates who have valid admit card will be allowed to take the exam. Check the details of GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering).
DPU AIBTCET 2019 Result
The result will be released in the month of July 2019. Candidates will be able to check the result by entering the roll number. The university will prepare a merit list on the basis of candidates performances in the exam. Candidates then will be assigned rank. The merit list will be displayed on the official website of the university. Candidates will be called for the admission as per their rank. Also, check Top Indian Engineering Colleges.
DPU AIBTCET 2019 Admission
The admission will be purely based on the merit. Candidates will be called for the admission on the basis of their rank. Candidates have to bring all the original documents at the time of admission. Candidates also have to submit the admission fee within the time period prescribed. Also, check JNU Delhi Admission.
How to Apply for DPU AIBTCET 2019
Candidates can apply in both offline and online mode.
Offline Application Form:
Candidates have to download the application form from the official website of the university.
Instructions to fill the offline application form:
- Candidates should not overwrite, cut, or erase on the DPU AIBTCET application form.
- Candidates should use the black ballpoint pen to fill the DPU AIBCET application.
- Use only Capital Letters to fill the DPU AIBTCET application.
- Fill the squares legibly and clear without overwriting it.
- The name mentioned in the application form should be as in the 12th mark sheet.
Candidates have to send the application form along with the DD at Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth University, Pune.
Online Application Form:
- Go to the official website of the university.
- Click on the Admission tab and select Biotechnology option.
- Further, choose Admission 2019 option.
- Now candidates have to choose to Apply Online.
- The application form will appear on the screen.
- Candidates now can fill the details on the DPU AIBCET application form.
- Candidates have to fill personal and academic details on the application form.
- Candidates also have to upload photograph and signature to the application form.
- Candidates could use debit card/ credit card or internet banking to pay the application fee.