Delhi CET 2019: Delhi CET (Common Entrance Test) is conducted by the Department of Training and Technical Education. It is a state level entrance test organized for admission to full-time diploma courses in the field of Technology, Engineering and Pharmacy etc courses. Candidates will get admission to various private and government polytechnic colleges of Delhi. Candidates in this article can check the details of Delhi CET 2019. Also, check Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission Process.
Delhi CET 2019 Application Form
The application form will be released on the official website of the authority. There won’t be any other mode of application form submission of the application form. Candidates can apply only for one test from the given options. Candidates have to fill personal details, educational details in the application form and have to upload digital images of required documents to the application form. Also, check the details of Assam PAT (Polytechnic Admission Test).
- The application fee can be submitted in online mode or via Challan of Corporation Bank.
- The application fee will be Rs. 400 for all candidates.
- Candidates can use online banking or credit card/ debit card for the online payment of the application fee.
Delhi CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria will be as follows:
|Sr. No.||Test||Course Offered||Eligibility Criteria|
|1.||Test-I||Diploma Course in Fashion Design, Engineering, Technology etc.|
|2.||Test-II||Modern Office Practice (In the English Language)|
|3.||Test-III||Modern Office Practice (In the Hindi Language)|
|4.||Test-IV||Dip0loma in Pharmacy|
|5.||Test-V||Lateral Entry admission for XIIth passed candidates/ Vocational Engineering Stream passed candidates / for ITI diploma holders).|
The admission will be done on the additional 10% seats.
Delhi CET 2019 Important Dates
The schedule of Delhi CET is as follows:
|Sr. No.||Activity||Important Dates 2019|
|1.||Availability of application form||Third week of March 2019|
|2.||Submission of Application Form||Third week of April|
|3.||Correction Window||Fourth week of April|
|4.||Release of Admit Card||Third week of May|
|5.||Date of Exam||Last week of May|
|6.||Declaration of Result||Second week of June|
|7.||Beginning of Counselling||Second week of June|
Delhi CET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of Delhi CET are as follows:
- The Test I: Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and English (10th level questions).
- Test II: Current affairs, logical and analytical ability and English comprehension (12th level questions).
- Test III: Current affairs, logical & analytical ability and Hindi comprehension.
- Test IV: The difficulty level will be 12th class. Question from Physics, Mathematics/ Biology, Chemistry subjects will be asked.
- Test V: The difficulty level will be 12th class. candidates will be asked the question from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
Delhi CET 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will be as follows:
- Exam Mode: Delhi CET will be conducted in offline mode.
- Questions Type: Only objective type questions will be on the exam.
- Time Duration: The duration of the exam will be total 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Maximum Questions: The question paper will comprise of total 150 objective type questions. However, Pharmacy question paper will comprise of total 210 questions objective type questions.
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: There is negative marking of 1 mark.
Delhi CET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for Delhi CET will be released in online mode. Candidates have to download the admit card from the official website of the authority. Candidates roll number and exam centre venue will be mentioned on the admit card. Candidates have to affix a photograph in the admit card. Also, check the details of Himachal Pradesh PAT (Polytechnic Admission Test).
Delhi CET 2019 Result
The result will be released in the online mode. Candidates can check their marks in the result. Only those candidates will be eligible to attend the counselling process who will secure at least 10% marks however SC/ ST/ OBC or PwD categories candidates have to secure at least 5% marks. Also, check UBTER JEEP (Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic).
Delhi CET 2019 Counselling
The counselling round will be conducted in the second week of June 2018. The counselling will be organized in online mode only. Candidates have to first register on the official website of the authority, fill choices of trades and colleges, and pay the application fee. Candidates will be allotted seat on the basis of merit. Candidates have to pay Rs. 700 as counselling fee.
How to Apply for Delhi CET 2019
The steps to fill the online application form for Delhi CET 2019 are as follows:
- Visit the official website of the conducting body.
- Click on the application link.
- Fill the registration form.
- Log in to fill the application form.
- Fill all required details.
- Upload digital images of signature, photograph and thumb impression.
- Either pay the application fee in online mode or print the challan of corporation bank.
- Now get the print out of the filled in application form.