DDU Gorakhpur Entrance Exam 2019
The Deen Dayal Upadhyay University (DDU) is a university situated at Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. It is a teaching cum affiliating university. The university was established in the year 1957 after the UP Legislature passed an act for the establishment of this university in the year 1956. The university is spread in a huge 300 acres campus. India’s current Home Minister, Rajnath Singh has been the alumni of Deen Dayal Upadhyay University. Check the Details of DDU Gorakhpur Entrance Exam 2019 in the article below.
DDU Gorakhpur Entrance Exam 2019
Deen Dayal Upadhyay University, Gorakhpur conducts entrance exam for admission to various courses it offers. Candidates who are seeking admission to DDU have to apply online. The entrance exam is conducted every year. Those who clear the entrance exam are given admission. Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the university.
DDU Gorakhpur Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
The application form for DDU Gorakhpur can be accessed from the official website of the university. Candidates have to fill the name, date of birth, parents name, address etc. in the application form. In addition to personal details, candidates are also required to fill the academic qualification. The application form has to be submitted as precise as possible. The incorrect or incomplete form will before.
The details of application fee are as follows:
- The application fee will be submitted online form the official website of DDU.
- Candidates can fill the application form via Credit Card or Debit Card and Net Banking.
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded.
For Undergraduate Course
- The application fee for General/ OBC candidates is Rs. 750.
- The application fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 400.
For Postgraduate Course
- Rs. 1000 for candidates belonging to General/ OBC candidates.
- For SC/ST candidates the application fee is Rs. 500.
Note: The application fee can also be paid through bank challan. The Bank Challan should be of State Bank of India only.
DDU Gorakhpur Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for DDU Gorakhpur Entrance Exam 2019 are as follows:
- Age: There are no criteria for DDU Gorakhpur Entrance Exam.
- Educational Qualifications: Educational Qualification required is as follows:
- For Undergraduate Courses: Candidates must have passed Intermediate or equivalent from the recognized education board.
- For Postgraduate Course: For postgraduate course, candidates must have passed bachelor degree in relevant field from the recognized education board.
DDU Gorakhpur Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
Following is the official schedule for DDU Gorakhpur Entrance Exam:
|Sr. No.||Event||Date (Tentative)|
|1||Starting of DDU entrance exam application form submission||March 28th, 2019|
|2||The closing of DDU entrance exam application form submission||31st of May 2019|
|3||The DDU entrance exam for UG courses will be held on||10th June to 13th June 2019|
|4||The DDU entrance exam for PG courses will be held on||10th to 13th June 2019|
|5||Admit Card for DDU entrance exam will be available||June 2019|
|6||The deceleration of result for DDU entrance exam.||24th June 2019|
|7||Counselling will begin in||Declared soon|
DDU Gorakhpur Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019
The admit card for DDU Gorakhpur Entrance Exam will be available on the official website of the university. Those who had successfully applied for the entrance exam will be eligible for downloading the admit card. Candidates can download the admit card by simply using their name and date of birth or registration number. Check Mumbai University Admission 2019 Application Form.
The admit card tells about the following things to a candidate:
- Name of the Examination
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Time Duration of the Examination
- Address of the Examination Venue
No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without producing the admit card. Candidates will also have to produce an original photo identity proof along with the admit card.
दीन दयाल उपाध्याय विश्वविद्यालय प्रवेश प्रतियोगिता 2019
डीडीयू गोरखपुर प्रवेश परीक्षा स्नातक और स्नातकोत्तर पाठ्यक्रमों के लिए अलग से आयोजित की जाएगी। दोनों कार्यक्रमों के लिए प्रवेश परीक्षा मई के आखिरी सप्ताह में आयोजित की जाएगी। अभ्यर्थियों को अपनी खुद की स्टेशनरी पेन और पेंसिल की तरह लाने की आवश्यकता है। अभ्यर्थियों को प्राधिकरण द्वारा प्रश्न पत्र और उत्तर पत्र प्रदान किया जाएगा। परीक्षा कक्ष में मोबाइल फोन और अन्य इलेक्ट्रॉनिक सामानों पर प्रतिबंध लगा दिया गया है। बहुत सारे विद्यार्थी इस कॉलेज में प्रवेश पाने के लिए तैयार है। इसलिए सभी विद्यार्थियों ने विभिन्न कोर्सों में दाखिला पाने के लिए प्रवेश इग्जाम दिया है। लेकिन बहुत सारे विद्यार्थी इस कॉलेज में उपलब्ध सीमित सीटों को पाना चाहते हैं।
DDU Gorakhpur Entrance Exam Result 2019
The examination will be held from 10th to 13th June 2019. There will be different timings for the entrance exam for UG and PG course. The candidates will be selected only on the basis of this entrance exam. The students should have to get the entrance exam. The candidates should check the result from DDU Gorakhpur University. Check DU MBA Admission 2019 Delhi University.
How to Apply for DDU Gorakhpur Entrance Exam 2019
Here are the steps to apply for DDU Gorakhpur Entrance Exam 2019:
- Visit the official website.
- Open the application form.
- Choose UG or PG.
- Fill the required details in the application form.
- Proceed for the application fee.
- Pay either by online mode or generate SBI challan.
- Take the print out of the application form.