CTET 2019 Application Form, CTET 2019, CTET 2019 Exam Date, CTET 2019 Online Form, CTET 2019 Application Form, CTET 2019 Exam, CTET July 2019, CTET July 2019 Online, CTET 2019 Online
CTET 2019 Application Form
CTET is conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) each year. The test is conducted for recruitment of teachers of lower primary and upper primary level teachers. Candidates must keep in mind the mere passing CTET will not provide them teaching job. Qualification in CTET is a must for the candidates who want to do teaching job at lower and upper primary level. In this article, candidates can check the details regarding CTET 2019 such as eligibility criteria, important dates, exam pattern, how to apply etc. Also, check Gujarat TET Details.
CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) notification will be released by the conducting body i.e., by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) in the first week of March 2019. Also, the authority will accept the application form in the same month. Candidates seeking information regarding CTET should regularly visit the official website of CBSE for latest updates regarding the same.
CBSE will invite online application form for CTET 2019. The application form for the same will be available on the official website of the authority. Candidates must fill the application form timely. There won’t be an extension to fill the application form after the due date. Candidates have to submit details such as name, date of birth, address etc in the application form. Apart from the personal details candidates also have to fill academic details in the application form. Also, check SSC MTS Recruitment Exam Details.
There will be two examinations one for lower primary and other for the upper primary level. Candidates can opt for the single exam and for both the exams. The application fee is as follows:
For Single Exam:
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fee|
For Both the Exams:
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fee|
***Candidates have to pay the application fee via e-challan of AxisBank. or Syndicate Bank.
CTET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for CTET are as follows:
For Primary Level:
- Age: Candidate must have completed the age of 18 years.
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 or equivalent with 50% marks (for reserved category 45% marks) and two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed). OR
- 10+2 or equivalent with 50% marks and four years of Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR
- 10+2 with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed). OR
- Bachelor degree passed/ appearing in final year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed).
Eligibility for Upper Primary Level
- Bachelor’s degree and two-years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) passed or appearing in the second year.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% (for reserved category 45%) marks and B.Ed passed or appearing.
- 10+2 with 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) passed or appearing.
CTET 2019 Important Dates
The schedule of CTET 2019 are as follows:
|Sr. No||Particulars||Important Dates 2019|
|1.||Registration starts for CTET||05 Feb. 2019|
|2.||Deadline for depositing CTET fee via cash for||05 March 2019|
|3.||Deadline for updating CTET registration form||08 March 2019|
|4.||CTET Admit Card availability||June 2019|
|5.||CTET Examination Date||07 July 2019|
|6.||Declaration of CTET Results||August 2019|
|7.||The issue of certificate & statement for CTET qualification||August 2019|
CTET 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will be as follows:
- Mode of Exam: CTET will be an offline mode exam. Candidates have to fill their answers in an OMR sheet.
- Duration of the Exam: There will be two shifts each of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Type of Questions: The exam will consist of Objective questions.
- Maximum Questions: Total 300 Questions will be asked in the exam.
|Section||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Language 1st (compulsory)||30*1||30 marks|
|Child Development &and Pedagogy||30*1||30 marks|
|Language 2nd (compulsory)||30*1||30 marks|
|Environmental Sciences (EVS)||30*1||30 marks|
|Total||150 *1||150 marks|
Structure and Content of Paper-II
|Sections||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks|
|First Compulsory Language||30*1||30 Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30*1||30 Marks|
|Secondary Compulsory Language||30*1||30 Marks|
|For Mathematics and Science teacher|
For Social Studies/ Social Science teacher
CTET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card will be released in the month of May 2019 prior to one or two weeks of the exam. Candidates have to carry the admit card on the day of the exam along with one original photo Id proof. To download the admit card candidates have to enter application number and other required details. Without admit card the authority will not give permission to sit for the exam to any candidate. Check SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment Exam Details.
CTET 2019 Result
The result will be released in the month of June 2018. Candidates have to check the result on the official website. Candidates are required to enter roll number and other important details mentioned on the admit card of the candidate. The result will comprise the status of qualification of the candidate. Candidates who will secure more or equal marks than the cut off decided by the authority will be considered passed. Also, check National Scholarships.
CTET 2019 Certification
Candidates who will clear the exam will be issued a qualification certificate. The validity of CTET is seven years from the day of declaration of result. Candidates can appear for the number of attempts for CTET. Candidates who will qualify the exam will be sent certification via post. Candidates can get the duplicate copy of CTET marks statement or eligibility ceret5ificate by paying the prescribed fee.
How to Apply for CTET 2019
The steps to fill the entrance exam are as follows:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- The application form will appear on the screen.
- Now, fill the application form with personal and educational details.
- Upload the required documents.
- After that, generate e-challan for the payment of the application fee.
- Get a hard copy of the filled in application form for further use.