CTET 2019, CTET 2019 Application Form, CTET 2019 Eligibility Criteria, CTET 2019 Admit Card, CTET 2019 Exam Pattern, CTET 2019 Result, CTET 2019 Merit List, CTET 2019 Exam Date, CTET 2019 Notification
CTET 2019 is a national level entrance test for selection of primary school teaching certificate. Central Board of Secondary Education is the responsible authority for conduction of Central Teacher Eligibility Test most probably in February 2019 for the aspirants who want to become the teacher in central government schools such as NVS/ KVS/ Tibetan schools. All the eligible and interested aspirants may apply through the official website of central board of secondary education.
CTET 2019 Application form
Central Board of Secondary Education will release application form for CTET 2019 probably in December. Candidates who want to pursue their career in the teaching field can apply for this prestigious examination of central government. To apply for this examination, candidates have to fulfill some criteria such as age, qualification etc. Central government also gives some extra benefits to candidates of reserved category. CTET will be applicable in all KVS, NVS, Central Tibetan Schools.
CTET 2019 Application Fee
According to the official sources, the authority has decided the application fees for both general & reserved category with respect to the number of examination for which candidate has applied.
Application Fee for single examination
- For General category the application fee prescribed by authority is Rs. 600.
- For Reserved category the application fees prescribed by authority is Rs. 300.
Application Fee for both examinations
- For General category prescribed application fee is Rs. 1000.
- For Reserved category prescribed application fees is Rs. 500.
Mode of payment
- Online: Fee can be paid online via credit card, ATM, debit card etc.
- Offline: in offline mode candidates have to submit the application fee in the printed form of challan to any branch of HDFC & SYNDICATE bank.
CTET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for the primary stage
- Candidate must be 18 years at least.
- Candidates must have 50% marks in Senior Secondary or its equivalent exam or appear in last year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (for general category).
- Candidates must have 45% marks in Senior Secondary or its equivalent exam and finalized or appear in last year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (for reserved category).
- Candidate must have 50% marks in Senior Secondary or its equivalent exam or appear in last year of four-year Bachelor degree in Elementary Education.
Eligibility for the middle stage
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree or appear in last year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Candidates must have Graduation degree along with minimum 50% marks and cleared or appear in B.Ed degree (for general category).
- They should have a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 45% marks and cleared or appearing in final year of B.Ed degree (for reserved category).
- Candidate must have passed the 12th examination with 50% marks and appearing in last year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education.
CTET 2019 Important Dates (Official)
Dates may alter the official schedule. Candidates are advised to be in touch with official sources for more updates on the examination schedule. Check HTET 2019 Application Form.
|1||Notification Release Date|
|05 Feb. 2019|
|2||Last date of depositing fee via cash||05 March 2019|
|3||Last date for updating registration form||08 March 2019|
|4||Admit card||June 2019|
|5||Examination date||07 July 2019|
|7||The issue of certificate & statement||Announced Soon|
Check TNTET 2019.
CTET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: Exam will be taken on OMR sheet.
- Duration: The exam will be of 300 minutes & will consist of 2 shifts each of 150 minutes.
- Type of questions: Objective questions will be asked in the exam.
- No. of questions: 300 Questions will be asked in the exam.
Structure and Content of Paper-I
|Sections||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|A language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
Structure and Content of Paper-II
|Subject||Total Number of Questions||Total Marks||Time allotted.|
|The language I (Compulsory)||30||30||2:30 hrs.|
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (Compulsory)||30||30|
|For Maths & Science Teacher|
For Social Studies/ Social Science teacher
CTET Examination Centre 2019
Central Board of School Education has introduced 92 centers all over the country. State wise examination centers are available. The candidates will get the details of the exact examination centers with the release of the admit card.
CTET Admit Card 2019
Admit cards of CTET 2019 will be available on the official website of central board of secondary education authority. The candidates will be eligible to download the admit cards in September 2018.
Steps to download the admit cards
- Go to the official portal of authority.
- Submit the details required by the authority.
- Take a printout of the admit card.
सी.टी.ई.टी आवेदन 2019
आम शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा अपनी कक्षा में सबसे कठिन परीक्षाओं में से एक है। परीक्षा आधिकारिक कार्यक्रम के अनुसार आयोजित की जाएगी। आधिकारिक अनुसूची के अनुसार, परीक्षा सितंबर 2019 में आयोजित की जाएगी। परीक्षा केंद्र भी प्राधिकरण द्वारा निर्दिष्ट किए जाएंगे। उम्मीदवार आवंटित परीक्षा केंद्र में जाना है। उम्मीदवार सीटीईटी 2019 आवेदन पत्र के लिए आवेदन करने में सक्षम होंगे। अब आप जितनी जल्दी हो सके टीईटी परीक्षा के सभी विवरण प्राप्त करते हैं। उम्मीदवारों को पात्रता मानदंड और आवेदन पत्र www.ctet.nic.in के अन्य विवरण सुनिश्चित करना होगा। सीटीईटी प्रमाणपत्र रिलीज की तारीख से सात साल के लिए मान्य होगा। उम्मीदवार फिर से वैधता अवधि के इन सात वर्षों में सीटीईटी नामक परीक्षा के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
CTET Result 2019
Results of the candidates who appeared for entrance examination will be available on the official portal of the authority in November 2019. According to the official sources, the candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks to get interview letter.
CTET 2019 How to Apply
Application for CTET is in online mode. Candidates are advised to carry all the documents at the time of application so that there should be no mistake in the application form.
- Go on the official website of conducting authority.
- Go to the application link.
- Submit the required details for application by the authority.
- Proceed for payment of application fee in online mode.
- Check thoroughly the application form before submitting.
- Take print out of the submitted application form for future use.